Will there ever be a Content Uploader for Macs?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic373180.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By toonsunlimited - 6 Years Ago
I have been a member since 2012 and although Reallusion makes CTA2 and CTA3 for Macs, they have never created the ability to upload your content to Reallusion's Marketplace from a mac computer.  Is this a challenging task to perform? It's been years and no one has come up with a way for mac users to upload their content.  I am shock that I still have to use a virtual version of windows to upload content.  Can this be addressed in your next release.
By Peter (RL) - 6 Years Ago
Thank you for the feedback. I have passed on your request and will update again once I have more information.
By toonsunlimited - 6 Years Ago
Thanks Peter.  Your the Best!
By stevecavalcanti38 - 3 Years Ago
I had the same problem for years, some animation creators kept asking me when I will start to make available some of my characters on the Market, but as an iMac user that was always a no go for me, I'm good at creating graphics etc but I'm not very technical, is too difficult to make the pc uploader run on iMac? I have no idea how to do it, I remember to see online a few ways but they looked so complicated, nothing was straight forward, how you do with your ?