"The Forgotten City" - a time travel murder mystery game set in a mythological city

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic371419.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By modernstoryteller - 6 Years Ago
Check out our E3 reveal trailer!

Our game was just revealed at E3, and we're using CC2, iClone 7, and Unreal to make it.
You can read more at our website here, or add it to your Steam wishlist here.
Thanks to all the awesome people on these forums, like Rampa, who have helped us get this far.
By Peter Blood - 6 Years Ago
ModernStoryTeller: Smile

That is excellent! Congratulations, it was obviously a lot of work and a ton of imagination went into it. Hope it's
a blockbuster for you. Good to see Iclone and CC taking a step up. I'll be looking for it on Steam. Wink

Cool pete 
By modernstoryteller - 6 Years Ago
Thanks Pete! :-)
By Postfrosch - 6 Years Ago
ModernStoryTeller

Nice, very, very nice.
Thanks for sharing
Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

By txon - 6 Years Ago
Very good .............5+++++

Fantastic camera, Congratulations
By CtrlZ - 6 Years Ago
Wow! Nice work!

Gary
By TonyDPrime - 6 Years Ago
That was absolutely brilliant.  Very exciting, looks great and you know what? 
FUN!

As for the trailer, it is perfect. 
If I was doing it, I would have tweaked the sequence order and ended with the "...save yourself" part right at the end, as that was the most dramatic thing to see your own arms going gold, and then have a quick cut to black with the title and the soft orchestra.  I would dramatize the arms going gold with a scary rise sound too, maybe even screaming, like a haunting cliff-hanger. (I would put that right at the end, right after the voice with the "for the sins of the one", because that was very eerie too!)
Like (1) "Save these people", (2) "For the sins of the one" (3) "save yourself.... RRRRRRRRRRRR(rise sound)!!!!"
Anyway, LOL....
Just an idea.  But it looks great, really awesome and powerful imagery.
By vlado - 6 Years Ago
wow it look from a playstation 4 game. Respect.