Reload

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic369503.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By rguy - 6 Years Ago
if your reloading IClone 7 , Is it the best strategy at this date to load IClone6 back on the system as well ? 
I've had IClone 7 loaded on my system independently and it seemed like they included a lot of the older content. I guess it would work either way but there may be an advantage loading IClone6 as well. ????? 

As long as I've had the software you'd think I could answer that question but I've never had any problem running the software independently or with the last version loaded. 
Can any one note the more formal suggested method. 

I think it would be yes to load IClone6 and IClone7 but I'll be darn if I remember why -  

By wires - 6 Years Ago
There's no real reason not to have iClone 6 installed along with iClone 7, and if you are doing a clean install of both just make sure to install 6 first. If however you only want access to content from iClone 6 for use in 7 then you can just download and install the IC7_Enu_Bonus_Pack available from your member account. This pack contains a large collection of iClone 6 content.

By the way, black text on a dark grey background can be difficult to read even for users with good eyesight.   w00t
By rguy - 6 Years Ago
Thanks for the suggestions and sorry about the text.