Expand Career Related Outfits

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic369254.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By JasonWynngard - 6 Years Ago
I'd like to see the RL team give focus on more career related outfits. Now, to be honst, I think the independent developers who make MarketPlace products including freebies for those of us who lack the skill is wonderful. THANK YOU. But a bit too often than I care for, some items don't work as anticipated or promised. Such stuff made by RL tends to not come with the frustrations and sometimes wasted money as some independent made items. In brief, examples of what I'd like to see are: Scientist apparel such as lab coats, scientist characters, and at least semi-realistic looking astronaut suits that don't look like retro 1935 - 1950 sci fi suits. I'd like to see things like this given thought for writers who wish to avoid paying hefty fees for bookcover artists by using iClone to create images for their own ebook or printed book covers.Which might be a market niche for RL to consider seriously.
By Peter (RL) - 6 Years Ago
Thank you for the feedback. Your request will be considered. Smile
By Kelleytoons - 6 Years Ago
Here's a test of my new machine with some sets I have along with other clothing from Daz.  It does have a spacesuit a little more modern (and the girl is a scientist :>Wink.