iClone 7 PDF User Manual - Now Available

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic367143.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Peter (RL) - 6 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6d1e5f28-a0c4-4e64-ad8a-a1de.png

Dear iCloners,

We are pleased to announce the long awaited iClone 7 PDF User Manual is now available to download. Please find it by clicking the link below. Smile

iClone 7 User Manual

By ckalan1 - 6 Years Ago
Thanks for all the work. It is almost as thick as War and Peace.

Craig
By justaviking - 6 Years Ago

a) Thanks.  Good to have.  I appreciate having the PDF.  Smile
b) Please start on the iClone 8 manual next week, so it can be released the same time as the software.  Whistling

By R Ham - 6 Years Ago
Hot Damn! 1100 pages ain't chopped liver! And the ability to annotate this is priceless.

All that is needed now is a readable font. The font itself should be named cat whisker, but making it gray rather than black is, let's just say, a bad idea. Sorry.
--------------------------------------------
EDIT
OK then, I guess this PDF thing didn't work out. Too bad.
By keobanion0 - 2 Years Ago
No, it isn't.

The link does nothing -- not even a 404 (file not found) error.  Just... bupkis.

So I guess we shouldn't expect any usable documentation from Reallusion on their signature product.  Which, not coincidentally, is why I will not be upgrading to iClone 8: because you can't be bothered to explain how the product works, and how to use it.
By Peter (RL) - 2 Years Ago
keobanion0 (9/28/2022)
No, it isn't.

The link does nothing -- not even a 404 (file not found) error.  Just... bupkis.

The link is working fine. It's a large PDF so you have to allow time for it to load. Alternatively, right click the link and choose "Save Link As" to save a local copy.

So I guess we shouldn't expect any usable documentation from Reallusion on their signature product.  Which, not coincidentally, is why I will not be upgrading to iClone 8: because you can't be bothered to explain how the product works, and how to use it.

Again, this is incorrect. There is a full online manual available for iClone 8 that is constantly being updated. There is also a huge library of tutorials available. Whistling
By mrtobycook - Last Year
Any chance there will be a PDF version of the iClone 8 manual at all? Smile

It’s so so helpful for many of us. But I also totally understand that it’s a lot of work possibly, to put together? I was hoping that maybe the online manual exists in a doc form somehow, behind the scenes, and can just be pdf’d for us? Smile