Learn How To Make G3 CloneCloth Outfits Here!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic36465.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Rainman - 9 Years Ago
For those wanting to learn tips, the basics and techniques on how to create your own custom garments in CloneCloth there are now some NEW tutorials you can view showing the methods of experienced clonecloth texturer Alley who is kindly devoting her time toward making a series of videos all about creating in CloneCloth. For further discussion and elaboration you can also go to the CoolClones forum where there is a specified area dedicated for interaction on the topic.

Much thanks to Alley for her efforts in helping fellow iCloners understand the use of the CloneCloth!

By Peter (RL) - 9 Years Ago
Thanks for posting Rainman. Alley has done a terrific job with the tutorials which are very nicely paced and very easy to follow. For newcomers to CloneCloth these will be essential viewing. Smile
By IHatePie - 8 Years Ago
brothertcoleman (8/26/2011)
Is this video available on Youtube because on my computer it says %100 but not showing anything.

I am trying to learn the basic for Iclone 5.

Thanks Tim

Alley's great CloneCloth tutorials have been moved to the the iClone Wiki:
http://iclone-the-missing-link.wikispaces.com/Alley%27s+Clone+Cloth+Corner

By sjonesdc - 9 Years Ago
Alley,

Thank you very much!!!

Rainman,

Thanks for posting the widget.

sjones Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

By gizmo - 9 Years Ago
Thanks for this Alley. I've not had time to watch yet, but I most certainly will when time permits.
By brystudio - 9 Years Ago
Thankyou alley these tutorials have helped me out alot Smile
By charles_avanti - 9 Years Ago
Alley, you read my mind.  Your my heroBigGrin
By mellormedia - 9 Years Ago

Great widget & tutorials that hopefully will be well utilized, DT

By brothertcoleman - 8 Years Ago
Is this video available on Youtube because on my computer it says %100 but not showing anything.

I am trying to learn the basic for Iclone 5.

Thanks Tim

By afterThought - 9 Years Ago
Thanks for taking the time to do this, Alley! I'm sure a lot of people will find it very useful. Smile