How to update Substance Painter?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic360245.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By VirtualMedia - 6 Years Ago
How do we get the latest version of painter? I purchased it with the understanding we got updates for 1 year? When I login to Allegrorythmic through the app they say they say there's no license or updates, same with go site same thing...
By justaviking - 6 Years Ago
My recommendation:
For licensing issues, email contact@allegorithmic.com

FYI - Significant changes to the user interface.
By gcshep - 6 Years Ago
Hi 

I have just updated this morning have a look in the(Licenses Tab after logging into your account.

By wires - 6 Years Ago
If you didn't make the purchase directly from Allegorithmic then you need to contact their support as Justaviking posted. You will need to provide them with the Serial number and a proof of purchase - a copy of the RL purchase mail is enough. I had to do this when I purchased Substance Designer through RL, and the process went pretty quickly. As soon as they have logged your Serial number to your account then you can download the updates when they become available from inside Substance Painter.

Due to the fact that today is Friday it may not get sorted out until next week, but they will take care of the problem. Smile
By VirtualMedia - 6 Years Ago
Shot from the hip again Blush, just downloaded the latest version installed it and it recognized the license I got through RL.

Thanks for the suggestions...
By wires - 6 Years Ago
I would still get the software registered with Allegorithmic as they often have good offers for registered users.   
By justaviking - 6 Years Ago
Glad to hear it's working now.  Smile

wires (3/16/2018)
I would still get the software registered with Allegorithmic as they often have good offers for registered users.   

+1