Hi Guys 
 Here is my Star Wars Movie - The Dark Force -Rise of the Sith 
 Have fun ! 
 Greetings : Andre Peisker 

[YouTube][https://youtu.be/wCA08eB1Fdo/YouTube]

By txon - 6 Years Ago
fantastic
By Cary B - 6 Years Ago
Wow, this has some beautiful work, nicely put together and rendered. The story flows well, with some really good voice acting by your lead. What parameters did you use to render and export this, to give it such a sweet photorealistic look? 
By GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS - 6 Years Ago
I admire the patience you have and the amount of work you put in this project, awesome.
By Alolu - 6 Years Ago
Well done! Smile
By Peter Blood - 6 Years Ago
Very nice work Andre. Smile Enjoyed it a lot.

Cool pete

By Rogue Anime - 6 Years Ago
Best, EVER! Bravo! TOP-SHELF! (andI really liked it, tooLaugh )  ~V~
By rollasoc - 6 Years Ago
Enjoyed the film, a lot.  Some beautiful scenes. 
By Zeronimo - 6 Years Ago
very good work, I liked it. Beautiful images and nice work with special effects.
By vlado - 6 Years Ago
Hallo  Andre, Spielberg meets George Lucas.I know the movie, try it in my bad English. So far, the best thing I could see in Iclone is that nothing comes up so fast except you. I know how much effort is involved, but great movies need his time of suffering. What else is there to criticize except that it could have gone longer. The sets you have and actors so far I have not seen anything like this on Iclone, keep it up.
By toystorylab - 6 Years Ago
I already saw the german version and once again, respect for the result and the willing to keep on going with a large project...
By AndrePeisker - 6 Years Ago
Thanks to you all !!!    For your nice comments  ! 

Greetings : Andre Peisker
By Walt_R - 6 Years Ago
Andre,

Flawless execution in every aspect. Quite evident it is a labor of love. Your time and effort in this production is well worth it. BigGrin

Walt
By mark - 6 Years Ago
Always, Amazing, Andre!!!!