ToKoMotion 2018 - Content Roadmap & Sneak Previews

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic354713.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By ToKoMotion - 6 Years Ago
Hi Everyone.

I'd like to share my plans for content creation in this thread with you. I will try to provide details about what and when you can expect from side in 2018. I will also share Sneak Peeks here!  Feel free to give any feedback & suggestions and don't hesitate to share your thoughts.

Please note that the following timeline is subject to adjustments, adds and removels during the creation process. I will update regularly.

JANUARY
  • CC - Childhood Morphs (Status: WIP - Scheduled for 4th week of January)
  • CC - Skin & Fur Texture Pack Add-On (Status: WIP - Scheduled for 5th week of January)

FEBRUARY
  • CC - Stylized Morphable Hair Vol. 1 (Status: WIP - Scheduled for 2nd week of February)
  • CC - Stylized Morphable Hair Vol. 2 (Status: in Development - Scheduled for 4th week of February)

MARCH
  • CC - Stylized Creature Morphs Vol. 2 (Status: in Development - Scheduled for 2nd week of March)
  • CC - ToKoMotion presents "CC Couture" (Launch of the Fashion Line - Status: in Development - Scheduled for End of March)

Stay tuned for morew00t...
By Rogue Anime - 6 Years Ago
Smile
By Jfrog - 6 Years Ago
You are attacking the new year in a Lion mode. This should keep you busy.    Wink

Can't wait to see your new products. Go Tokomotion! Go! Hehe