12 Days of Christmas - 2017

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic350178.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Hello Everyone -
It is an annual tradition that the members of Fashion Alley and Prop Masters celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas by offering a selection of FREEBIES as a way of saying thank you to all of you for your support.  This year we will be following the tradition and starting later tonight, we will offer the first freebie and at least one will be offered each day between now and for the next 12 days.  As a group, we just want to thank you and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Holiday Season.  We sincerely appreciate all of you who support our hobby by purchasing our content and at this time of year, just want to let you know how much we all value you in the community.  So check back each day for something new over the holidays.
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 1 is now posted - From Lord Ashes - Available Here
Thanks so much to Lord Ashes

By wires - 7 Years Ago
Most gracious M'Lud. Smile 
By Alien Maniac - 7 Years Ago
Thank You and Merry Xmas to you and yours
Santa thanks ya too for the helper, hehe nice.
By animagic - 7 Years Ago
Santa better be careful..Tongue Thanks much, Lord Ashes!
By RobertoColombo - 7 Years Ago
Hi
thanks for the gift but....
...when I run the downloaded installer I get this message: "Failed to initialize content install module of Character creator 2.2 for iClone"

Maybe somebody can help ? Ermm

Thanks

Roberto
By sjonesdc - 7 Years Ago
Thank you!
By warteschleifen - 7 Years Ago
Thanks for all free content !
@ Alley     The green Zane Shirt shows only as Demo with the iclone sign.  All others works fine
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Hi - Re the Green Shirt - I said in the description on the page that he is wearing a hat from Party Fun.   You can remove the hat and the watermark will go away (or you can buy the hat).
Thanks! Smile
By warteschleifen - 7 Years Ago
Thanks for the info ! Sorry, the description I seem to have overlooked.
By pinguintje - 7 Years Ago
Many thanks for all these nice gifts.
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best Regards,
Arie
By theschemer - 7 Years Ago
Thanks to all for the Free Xmas Gifts.
TS
By Alley - 7 Years Ago

Day 12 is available - Some Zane Shirt Freebies and a variation of the default vest.  By me.  AVAILABLE HERE.
This concludes our celebration - wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks, Alley! Now Zane has something decent to wear when he wants to ask Jade out on a date...Tongue
By rollasoc - 7 Years Ago
Thanks Alley and the other developers for their generous content.  Have a Happy Christmas!
By irina-04602007 - 7 Years Ago
Thanks a lot of Alley and to all developers for excellent gifts! Merry Christmas!
By wires - 7 Years Ago
A very special Thank You to all those who offered their work for free during this time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all. Smile
By toystorylab - 7 Years Ago
Thanx to all Developers of "Fashion Alley" & "Prop Masters" for the nice gifts...

Wish you all a Merry Christmas
and a good start in a creative and healthy new year...

And a special goes to ALLEY!
Nice snowman with a girl inside...Tongue (see product page)
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 7 is now available - ONE DAY ONLY - Christmas Neon Pack by Warlord - AVAILABLE HERE
Normally sells for 599, but til around this time tomorrow, you can download it for free.
Thank you Warlord!

By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 8 is now available - Snowman and Snowground by Anna Mironova - AVAILABLE HERE!
Thank you Anna!

By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 9 is now available - Christmas Outfits by Slayerazazel - AVAILABLE HERE
Thank you Slayerazazel!!!

By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 10 is now available - Cookie Cutter Set by Lord Ashes - AVAILABLE HERE!!
Thanks Lord Ashes - Awesome!
https://d2ijjozrbidd2x.cloudfront.net/JICcbf651c1f56941430/JICcbf651c1f56941430_20171208175545_Header.png
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 11 is a beautiful "Winter Wonderland" project by LookingGlassGraphics - AVAILABLE HERE
Thank you so much!!
https://d2ijjozrbidd2x.cloudfront.net/JICfca09617036e331c0/JICfca09617036e331c0_P.png
Thanks for the Yeti, LGG! Nice fur, with the displacement map.
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 5 is now posted - Christmas Snow Caps by Irina - AVAILABLE HERE
Thanks Irina!!!
Nice hats, Irina, thanks! Just in time, because we're are starting to get some real cold weather...Pinch
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 6 is now posted - Snowman Costume by Lord Ashes - AVAILABLE HERE
Thank you so much!!
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 2 is now posted - Animated Gingerbread by GrannyJ - Available HERE.
Thanks to GrannyJ!!
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
thanks for the gift but....
...when I run the downloaded installer I get this message: "Failed to initialize content install module of Character creator 2.2 for iClone"

I did a test install and it installs fine, except the sub-folder of "Cloth" is not sufficient - it goes in the folder but does not show up in CC.  To fix, I created a new folder in Cloth/Others called Lord Ashes and moved the items there so they now show up.  I'll let Lord Ashes know to update the folder designations.  As for your particular issue - I don't know why that is happening..did you try downloading in more than one browser?  Sometimes I can get IE to work when Chrome won't and vice-versa.
I had to create the extra folders as well to make Mrs. Claus work. I also have an issue with the feet not being positioned correctly (turned up) when the boots are added.
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
The folder situation for Day 1 is now fixed. Smile
Just posted Day 3 - Unwrappable Christmas Gift by Delerna - AVAILABLE HERE
Thank you Delerna!!
https://d2ijjozrbidd2x.cloudfront.net/JIC48887a0a05c70d474/JIC48887a0a05c70d474_20171212200903_Header.png
Thanks for the box, Delerna.
By Alley - 7 Years Ago
Day 4 is now posted - Toon Yeti by Looking Glass Graphics - AVAILABLE HERE
Thank you LGG!!!!
Please note - Some freebies are one day only, some will be for 12 days and some will be forever - so don't miss them.