Screenshot. Film noir's trailer-like.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic34833.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By kurzal - 15 Years Ago

I like film noirs. So I decided to do something similar Smile Not a full-time movie, of course, but trailer-like. Nevertheless, сhase and shots are in the kit Smile Here is the first screenshot.
By thebiz.movies - 15 Years Ago
Thats a great screeny! Very realistic and excellent lighting. Did you glow map the lights?. And how did you work the smoke (it is smoke yes?)? Looking forward to it as I too like the Noir.
By kurzal - 15 Years Ago
thebiz.movies (12/16/2009)
... Did you glow map the lights?. And how did you work the smoke (it is smoke yes?)?

Yes, I used glow map for wall lamps (plus point lights for each of them, not too strong, just for slight spots on the wall) and yes, it's a smoke (Image layer (video) + mask in opacity channel).
By Alley - 15 Years Ago
Excellent image Kurzal.  Smile
By aknzrdude - 15 Years Ago
wow kurzal this is a beautiful picture
By duchess110 - 15 Years Ago
Very nicely done I like the fact that it makes the corner look more like a corner with the lighting casting shadows and the wall behind him quite dark and unlit.
By Wolfzone Digital - 15 Years Ago
Great use of video image layer as well. Great photo
By shygirl - 15 Years Ago
Really nice work Kurzal.

Shy Smile

By allpoint - 15 Years Ago
impressive looking still, looking forward to the trailer.
By warlord720 - 15 Years Ago
Fantastic. Very nice looking scene.
By Seeker769 - 15 Years Ago
Impressive screenshot Kurzal,

The lighting looks great and I like the camera angle you used! I also really like how you did the smoke, very reallalistic! ( Thats how it looks when I've been in a room for awhileSmile )

Chris

BTW: I've been reading several of your recent posts and your English is excellent,

"Sorry for my EnglishWink" just doesn't make any since anymoreSmile

By Raven2angel - 15 Years Ago
looks great Smile
By Popeye - 15 Years Ago
Looks excellent Kurzal. Good job Smile
By Dulci - 15 Years Ago
You've definitely captured the noir-like vibe. Nice work!