CrazyTalk API

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic348.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By roqueta - 17 Years Ago
I'm new to CrazyTalk and would like to control the speach of my Avatar dynamically.  In reviewing past posts, it looks like javascript can be used to control the player.  Is there any documentation on the API calls available for the player or examples of dynamic control?

Alex

By RKD - 17 Years Ago
Hi Alex, all info (whitepaper & code examples) can be found on the CrazyTalk 4 webplayer & TTS component page. Hope this helps.
By Mark Century - 13 Years Ago
I too want to control my CrazyTalk 6 and CrazyTalk Animator output using code.

The link you provide is now 4 years old and refers to CrazyTalk 4.

Is there an updated API supporting CrazyTalk 6?  CrazyTalk Animator 1.1?

I would also like to incorporate and control CrazyTalk animations/avatars within a .NET application.  Is there an API for this?

By Peter (RL) - 13 Years Ago
Hi Mark

CrazyTalk 6 and CrazyTalk Animator no longer support the web player which was for CT4. The latest versions of CrazyTalk now support Flash output and .iWidget, .popVideo format for use in WidgetCast.

If you haven't already checked out WidgetCast you may like to take a look at the product pages as this title may well be suitable for your web needs.

By kidcarbon - 12 Years Ago
We'd like to call CT programmatically with some text and have it generate Flash (using it's TTS and lipsync functions). Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.