Curve Editor Activation?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic347774.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By VirtualMedia - 7 Years Ago
Pre purchased the Pro / Pipeline version of IC7, Installed all updates, restarted PC, and Curve Editor is greyed out in animation panel.

Also clicked content activation through help menu and there's no plugin option in the file menu? ...
By Peter (RL) - 7 Years Ago
You should have received an email with the redeem link. Once you redeem the Curve Editor Plugin it will show in your Member Account > Registration page along with the download link.
By VirtualMedia - 7 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (11/16/2017)
You should have received an email with the redeem link. Once you redeem the Curve Editor Plugin it will show in your Member Account > Registration page along with the download link.

Thanks Peter got click happy, installed all updates and clicked go..., didn't think to check email for the actual plugin. Blush

By Kelleytoons - 7 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (11/16/2017)

And as usual you guys never send me anything -- any chance you can step in as you have done in the past for me?
Kelleytoons (11/16/2017)
Peter (RL) (11/16/2017)

And as usual you guys never send me anything -- any chance you can step in as you have done in the past for me?

Hi KT,

If you haven't received the redeem email, you can use the link below. Just make sure you are logged into your Reallusion Member Account when you click it. Smile
Thanks, Peter -- that worked (it's very weird, because I get *some* emails from RL, and stuff is definitely not blocked by any spam filters.  But despite all the $$$ I spend I never get these sorts of emails).
Kelleytoons (11/16/2017)
Thanks, Peter -- that worked (it's very weird, because I get *some* emails from RL, and stuff is definitely not blocked by any spam filters.  But despite all the $$$ I spend I never get these sorts of emails).

The problem may be that our emails are being filtered as junk by your email provider and never reach your local Junk or Spam folders (depending on which email client you use). If your email provider offers a webmail service via the browser, login there and you may find several of our emails sitting in the Junk folder there.
No, I even look in my raw email (before it even comes to my client) and get none.  It's particularly frustrating when there are seminars I want to attend (UrbanLamb is sweet enough to alert me of those via PM).

However, at 2:20pm EST today I *did* get the email so perhaps I was just in one of the slower areas of the country.
By Pixtim - 7 Years Ago
Hello, no mail for me either, nothing in spam, nothing in the junk mails ... and more disturbing, I do not know if it's normal but in the list of my software and items purchased on my account, the plug'in does not appear?
Normally I receive the mails of RL without problem ...
However, I acquired the full pro / pipeline update and I also asked confirmation to RL to be sure that I will be entitled to the plug Curve Editor (confirmation okSmile ...
I'm in Europe, maybe I have to wait a bit?

thank you in advance
Ogier

Edit : link don't work for me...

"We are sorry that you are not qualified for this event. For further questions, please contact our support team."

By Jfrog - 7 Years Ago
Thank you Peter that worked for me too!
Pixtim (11/16/2017)
Hello, no mail for me either, nothing in spam, nothing in the junk mails ... and more disturbing, I do not know if it's normal but in the list of my software and items purchased on my account, the plug'in does not appear?
Normally I receive the mails of RL without problem ...
However, I acquired the full pro / pipeline update and I also asked confirmation to RL to be sure that I will be entitled to the plug Curve Editor (confirmation okSmile ...
I'm in Europe, maybe I have to wait a bit?

thank you in advance
Ogier

Edit : link don't work for me...

"We are sorry that you are not qualified for this event. For further questions, please contact our support team."

I have checked your account and don't see a purchase order for iClone 7 + 3DXchange 7 Pipeline (But both products are registered to your account).

If you received 3DXchange 7 Pipeline as a gift or you purchased it under a different account, please contact Customer Support using the link below. They will be able to sort it out for you.
By Pixtim - 7 Years Ago
thank you for checking Peter, there must be a problem because I bought my update normally and with my only account ...
I will see with them then,
Thank you again for your availability!
Ogier
By animagic - 7 Years Ago
I'm afraid there is a more serious problem, because I didn't receive an email either. As one of the beta testers I had access to the plugin, but if I click the link a message pops up:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/893e6080-1765-48db-89cf-877e.png

I am a legitimate 3DXchange 7 Pipeline user. We have had issues before that things weren't properly transferred for Beta testers.
By duchess110 - 7 Years Ago
animagic (11/16/2017)
I'm afraid there is a more serious problem, because I didn't receive an email either. As one of the beta testers I had access to the plugin, but if I click the link a message pops up:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/893e6080-1765-48db-89cf-877e.png

I am a legitimate 3DXchange 7 Pipeline user. We have had issues before that things weren't properly transferred for Beta testers.

I also have the same no link although I was also a beta tester
By 《/^\》 - 7 Years Ago
I haven't got the download link either & I upgraded to Pipeline version & was told I would get the curve editor plugin. I have submitted a ticket. Waiting ...... 
By CtrlZ - 7 Years Ago
Same here no E_mail
By toystorylab - 7 Years Ago
I was in Beta too (but did not seriously test it, no time at all) and received my Mail yesterday Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:02:31 +0100 (Timezone Berlin Europe)