Where can we find our Curve editor licence?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic347747.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Jfrog - 7 Years Ago
Great news! The Curve editor is out.

For those of us who pre purchased Iclone 7 a loooong time ago and had the curve editor plugin included...Are we supposed to receive a link for the licence or do we download the demo for now. I haven't seen it in my account yet!

Thank you!
By wires - 7 Years Ago
Jfrog (11/16/2017)
Great news! The Curve editor is out.

For those of us who pre purchased Iclone 7 a loooong time ago and had the curve editor plugin included...Are we supposed to receive a link for the licence or do we download the demo for now. I haven't seen it in my account yet!

Thank you!

Judging by past experience this process could take a few days for RL to complete the update of user accounts to include the download links and serial numbers for those eligible. RL demos are not suitable for being converted into full packages, and always require that the user of the demo first uninstall it before installing the full version.
By argus1000 - 7 Years Ago
I bought the curve editor plugin included free too when I bought Exchange 7 pipeline waaaay back. I don't think we should have to wait after it's available for $119 for everybody else who's willing to pay. Didn't Reaĺlusion  had enough time to coordinate everything?

P.S.: I want to thank  Reallusion for providing those nice video tutorials though.
By Peter (RL) - 7 Years Ago
You should have received an email with the redeem link. Once you redeem the Curve Editor Plugin it will show in your Member Account > Registration page along with the download link. 

If you haven't received the redeem email, you can use the link below. Just make sure you are logged into your Reallusion Member Account when you click it. Smile

https://www.reallusion.com/event/freeproduct/default.aspx?cid=154&chk=f57d4b3742a267377fa640f7ba334fa5
By argus1000 - 7 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (11/16/2017)
You should have received an email with the redeem link.

Thank you Peter. I received my email from Reallusion just now. Everything's in order. Sorry for my whining.
By Jfrog - 7 Years Ago
Peter to the rescue!

Thank you!
By animagic - 7 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (11/16/2017)
You should have received an email with the redeem link. Once you redeem the Curve Editor Plugin it will show in your Member Account > Registration page along with the download link. 

If you haven't received the redeem email, you can use the link below. Just make sure you are logged into your Reallusion Member Account when you click it. Smile

https://www.reallusion.com/event/freeproduct/default.aspx?cid=154&chk=f57d4b3742a267377fa640f7ba334fa5

This doesn't seem to work for former Beta testers, as I mention in this post: https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost347819.aspx. Or maybe I'm just unlucky...Crying
By duchess110 - 7 Years Ago
Like you animagic I also was a beta tester for the Curve Editor but as yet not received any link for the Curve Editor.
We've been abandoned...Crying

Just got an email from RL, so we'll see...Rolleyes
By CtrlZ - 7 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (11/16/2017)

Haven't received my  Email yet and this link leads to a page that says I don't qualify? I bought 7 pipeline last year!
CtrlZ (11/17/2017)
Peter (RL) (11/16/2017)

Haven't received my  Email yet and this link leads to a page that says I don't qualify? I bought 7 pipeline last year!

I have received my email, but nothing in my account yet. Same deal for me with the link.
By CtrlZ - 7 Years Ago
Still no joy! Up till now I've been waiting very Patiently, but I have to admit I'm starting to get pissed offSad
I bought in early by spending over $750,, enjoyed early access and unlike @Kellytoons I always receive my emails? 
Why am I still WAITING?

Gary
By Pixtim - 7 Years Ago
I am not a beta tester but I think the problem is similar. I get the impression that there is a database problem on the pre-registration business operation of Update 7 for the pipeline / pro version ...
For my part, I had an answer yesterday from the support who told me that my version of Pipeline is a free gift ... and therefore I'm not entitled to Curve Editor ...
The first reason for me to have made this update in advance was precisely this plug'in Smile ...

I'm waiting for a new response from them .... I have a lot of work this weekend .. it helps me to be patientSmile .....

it will happen ! it will happen ! Wink
@Ctrl-Z, Pixtim: It seems to me that Support has been misinformed and that contacting them as suggested  is useless. It should make absolutely no difference how you acquired 3DX Pipeline, as long as it was legal, of course.
By CtrlZ - 7 Years Ago
animagic (11/18/2017)
@Ctrl-Z, Pixtim: It seems to me that Support has been misinformed and that contacting them as suggested  is useless. It should make absolutely no difference how you acquired 3DX Pipeline, as long as it was legal, of course.

Thanks @animagic for your response! I'm still waiting for a response from support but from the sound of it your saying I will not be happySad
I wonder why the moderators of this forum are keeping us in the DARK! 
I was offered two ways to purchase iclone 7 & 3DX Pipline and I chose to spend $750 (I have spent over $3000 in less than a year)  and at no point was I informed that pipeline purchased in this manner did not include full privileges!:
By Pixtim - 7 Years Ago
yes, thanks Animagic, but to tell you the truth, I'm not worried. actually it was necessary to have made 7 or 800 $ of purchase in the store to benefit from this offer. It's just a little computer mess in my opinion. I'm sure the offer included this plug. That's what made me decide. Well it is sure that given the importance of this plug'in, it's a little frustrating to have to wait more than others .. but it can happen ...
OK, the plugin appeared in my account today, so I'm fine. (Thanks, RL!) I hope it gets resolved for you guys too!
By Pixtim - 7 Years Ago
Happy for you Animagic! So it's good ???? Smile
On my side no news ... I will end up buying it and see if they make me a have or a refund BigGrin, I'm starting to be super eager to try it myself, this plug!
Smile
Pixtim (11/20/2017)
On my side no news ... I will end up buying it and see if they make me a have or a refund BigGrin, I'm starting to be super eager to try it myself, this plug!
Smile

Before you buy it, I would PM Peter and explain the situation. My hope is still that it's some sort of misunderstanding.
By Pixtim - 7 Years Ago
That's nice Animagic, there was indeed a misunderstanding somewhere. In the meantime we have traded with the sales department and made an intermediate solution, so everything is ok ... and I finally test this excellent plug'in! Smile
By CtrlZ - 7 Years Ago
animagic (11/20/2017)
Pixtim (11/20/2017)
Smile

Before you buy it, I would PM Peter and explain the situation. My hope is still that it's some sort of misunderstanding.

This is the reply I just received!

Dear Gary,

Thank you for contacting Reallusion.
Since Curve Editor is a free gift for 3DXchange 7 Pipeline purchase user, but your 3DXchange 7 Pipeline is a free gift of 2016 Content Store campaign, you didn't purchase it directly. That's why you didn't receive the notification email.
But since you are our loyalty user, if you want, we can ask our sales team to provide a very special price for you. Please let us know if you want. Thank you.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions

I feel like Iv'e just been betrayed by a friend lol

@CtrlZ: I don't know what to say. This is very disappointing.

As far as I know this was never explained when the campaign started and serves as a warning never to participate in similar campaigns in the future. I feel that RL has to just step up the plate and eat the "cost". Your buying content helped them with their cash flow and should count for something.
By Peter (RL) - 7 Years Ago
CtrlZ (11/19/2017)

It really isn't a case of keeping everyone in the dark. Sadly it wasn't possible to find out anything over the weekend but I hope to know more tomorrow (Tuesday).

Please be assured that when I know what's going on I will let you all know. Wink
By Pixtim - 7 Years Ago
It's also the same answer I got. I think there was a mess in the promotional offer of this period, or a problem of computer processing.
I am in a period where I work day and night and I do not really want to bother with that kind of thing. I accepted the offer that the commercial service made me. But I told them about my feeling, which is a bit like yours CtrlZ.

And yes Animagic, you're right. Especially since looking at the prices currently, I'm not sure that my company has earned something get out money in advanceof. But I would have to bring out my financial accounting to be sure. And even like that, it becomes difficult to estimate things. Because I bought resources also to enter the mechanics of the offer ... what was it ?, did I use them? I do not know anymore ! BigGrin

Anyway, one thing is for sure ... since the release of the Iclone 7.1 update, in four days, improvements in timeline and tools have really won me at least 24 hours of work time! It is enormous ! ">And there .. I won money Smile

So I bought my license for Curve Editor, and it's great ... really. The plug'in goes beyond my expectations. I have not tested it yet in all configurations, but in what I am doing, I was able to access everything I wanted. It changes everything! And in very very good!

CtrlZ, I'm sure Peter will give us an explanation as soon as he can. I also think that RL is as annoyed as we are about this misunderstanding. In the meantime, I think you should buy it at the price they offer and enjoy the change it brings in the work of animation.
According to what will happen next, and well free to us to adapt our behavior of buyer.
By CtrlZ - 7 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (11/20/2017)
CtrlZ (11/19/2017)

It really isn't a case of keeping everyone in the dark. Sadly it wasn't possible to find out anything over the weekend but I hope to know more tomorrow (Tuesday).

Please be assured that when I know what's going on I will let you all know. Wink

It's Wed. @Peter I want to start off saying I love iClone 7 but I feel like Reallusion lied to me or at least purposely deceived me! 
In my support ticket they offer a discount but they never said a price so how could I accept it without knowing what it was? So I did not except it I instead left another reply and so far it has been ignored! 
My advice to others is DO NOT BUY IN EARLY with promotions! wait for better deals, at this moment there is an offer for Substance designer for $79 I bought in early at $99 you can get it for free by spending $299 (is it really FREE) or is there a catch? Is it like pipline7  not a full version (a trial without watermarks)Crying
Again I LOVE iclone7 and they know it!

By CtrlZ - 7 Years Ago
Solved! still had to pay but I can live with it lol
My savings will have to come from spending less!  No more impulsive buying lol
I have way more stuff than I can actually use!

Gary