iClone Daz Genesis Extension is supporting Genesis 8!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic342452.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Grace (RL) - 7 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/628a9d86-55c7-44af-9fa5-22aa.png

iClone Daz Genesis Extension now supports to import Genesis 8 characters to iClone 7. With the release of iClone Faceware Facial Mocap, you can animate Genesis 1, 2, 3, 8 characters easily via auto-conversion tools and 60 face morph DUF profiles which are provided as free bonus that come with 3DXchange PRO or Pipeline.

Check out the webpage for more details.

By Genursus - 7 Years Ago
Hi Grace,
Is there a link somewhere to download these new updated DUF profiles for those of us who already own 3DXchange 7 Pro? The old DUF profiles I currently have stopped working properly with 3DXChange when I updated DAZ3D to the newest version.

Thanks for your help.

By Rampa - 7 Years Ago
I believe they are updated in your account. So go to your RL Account, and click on the "Patch/Bonus" for 3DXchange 7 Pro or Pipeline. A window with several download options will open. Choose the "Genesis Extension".

Edit:
OK, just downloaded. That is how you get it! Smile
Didn't think to look there. Now I see it. Thanks, Rampa!
By TheOldBuffer - 7 Years Ago
It could well be it's the new daz3d version that's giving the problem. 

Genursus (9/22/2017)
Hi Grace,
Is there a link somewhere to download these new updated DUF profiles for those of us who already own 3DXchange 7 Pro? The old DUF profiles I currently have stopped working properly with 3DXChange when I updated DAZ3D to the newest version.

Thanks for your help.

Yes. It was the new version of DAZ3D that caused the issues. Glad to report that these new DUF profiles do indeed work with the new version of DAZ3D, however you do need to use the 'public build beta' version in order for it to work. The regular 4.9 version does not work.
By Renaissance Man Studios - 7 Years Ago
Rampa (9/22/2017)
I believe they are updated in your account. So go to your RL Account, and click on the "Patch/Bonus" for 3DXchange 7 Pro or Pipeline. A window with several download options will open. Choose the "Genesis Extension".

Edit:

By Renaissance Man Studios - 7 Years Ago
Rampa (9/22/2017)

Edit:

By davev - 7 Years Ago
Genursus (9/22/2017)
Yes. It was the new version of DAZ3D that caused the issues. Glad to report that these new DUF profiles do indeed work with the new version of DAZ3D, however you do need to use the 'public build beta' version in order for it to work. The regular 4.9 version does not work.

The Current "Regular Version"  Of Daz 4.9 is 4.9.4.122
The Current " Public Build Beta"  Version Of Daz 4.9 is 4.9.4.122

They are the same.
By pka4916 - 7 Years Ago
I just went there in my account, and There is still the old ZIP file with only Genesis 1,2 and 3 in it.
There is no 8.

Where else to  get it?

Thank you
By h_habash - 6 Years Ago
Greetings,

I understand that only iClone 7 and 3DXChange 7 Pro/Pipeline owner can have Genesis 8 extension for importing from Daz3d to iClone.

I'm still using iClone 6 pro and 3DXChange 6 Pipeline, is there any certain reason we version 6 users cannot have the extension as well?

--------------------------
Sorry for the duplicated posts, I don't know what happened Unsure
Greetings,

I understand that only iClone 7 and 3DXChange 7 Pro/Pipeline owner can have Genesis 8 extension for importing from Daz3d to iClone.

I'm still using iClone 6 pro and 3DXChange 6 Pipeline, is there any certain reason we version 6 users cannot have the extension as well?
By lord.atilak - 6 Years Ago
pka4916 (12/9/2017)
I just went there in my account, and There is still the old ZIP file with only Genesis 1,2 and 3 in it.
There is no 8.

Where else to  get it?

Thank you

Same problem. Does anyone have the solution?
By Peter (RL) - 6 Years Ago
h_habash (2/22/2018)

At the moment the new Daz Genesis Extensions with support for Genesis 8 are only available for 3DXchange 7 Pro or Pipeline users. 

However I will check if there are any plans to release them for 3DXchange 6 as well.
Thanks Peter, appreciate all the efforts for solving issues and hope there is plans to include G8 for 3DXchange 6 in the near future.
By pka4916 - 6 Years Ago
lord.atilak (4/5/2018)
pka4916 (12/9/2017)
There is no 8.

Where else to  get it?

Thank you

Same problem. Does anyone have the solution?

I had found them,  it was under my orders from the store downloads.  not under the product downloads