Do we have an RL CC content roadmap?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic333786.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Kelleytoons - 7 Years Ago
Just wondering if someone like Miranda can comment on whether there is an RL content roadmap.  We've already been given a fairly detailed description of what's coming for iClone 7.1 -- facial mocap, the curve editor plug-in, Python scripting, etc.  What I'd like to know is if, in the next three months, we could at least have a clue as to what content RL might be working on providing.

In particular I'd like to see:

Men's Hair -- a short hair, men's hair pack would be *really* appreciated.
Women's Dresses template -- we need more women's dresses styles, something very lacking (although some third party folks in the marketplace have done some good work, I'd like to see what RL could provide)

Those are the two major areas I can see lacking in putting together complete characters -- obviously things such as historical packs (and these could also be iClone content as well, similar to the recent UN pack) would be useful to many.

So -- just curious as to whether there are any plans or hints you can give us.
So -- a week goes by and not even a single comment by RL?  I realize they are getting ready for Siggraph, but you might imagine SOMEONE would at least say "well, we know where we're going but we don't want to tell you".

The complete lack of information has me believe that, in point of fact, RL *doesn't* know where they are going in terms of content.  Which I guess is understandable if somewhat disappointing.  Are they all out of ideas?  Do they need some?  (Well, I provided a few but perhaps those aren't popular inside the RL devs community).

Interesting.
By animagic - 7 Years Ago
I'm kind of curious as well...Unsure
By freerange - 7 Years Ago
Reallusion is here at SIGGRAPH so so they maybe be a little quite till Tuesday or so when their booth opens and they start showing off the goodies.
Since you're there perhaps you can give us a report when there is something TO report from RL.

I miss Siggraph -- went for many years when I worked in the industry (although truth be told it was the after hours party I miss the most :>Wink.