WELL????

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic329846.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By scripture81800 - 7 Years Ago
It is June 20th 12:33 pm CST. where is Iclone 7? WELL????

By Peter (RL) - 7 Years Ago
There has been a small delay but iClone 7 is still scheduled for release late on the 20th (US Pacific time) or early on the 21st. Not long to wait now.
By animagic - 7 Years Ago
How many times will we see the same question asked all over the place? Unsure
ok that cool I am just ready to get this party started.
By mark - 7 Years Ago
WOW!!! How did I miss that "Peter" was back????!!!!! TongueTongueTongueBigGrinBigGrinBigGrin
By mr_vidius - 7 Years Ago
animagic (6/20/2017)
How many times will we see the same question asked all over the place? Unsure

well animagic.. until iclone 7 is on our computers and we are too bust to ask the same question over, and over again. until then..
it's the 20th of june.. when is that release?

vidius
By swashbucklingfox - 7 Years Ago
I am itching for this release i swear im checking it every fifteen minutes
By Peter (RL) - 7 Years Ago
mark (6/20/2017)
WOW!!! How did I miss that "Peter" was back????!!!!! TongueTongueTongueBigGrinBigGrinBigGrin

Hi Mark,

I sneaked in the back door when nobody was looking. Wink
By Snarp Farkle - 7 Years Ago
Welcome back Peter, good to see your smiling avatar again!

Since the iClone 7 release is in Pacific time I may yet be able to get in on the pre-release deal, if it makes it after midnight eastern time that is.

I'm hoping it will run better on my new machine than iClone 6 has, got 10 more crashes for June already. Sad
By justaviking - 7 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (6/21/2017)
mark (6/20/2017)

Hi Mark,

I sneaked in the back door when nobody was looking. Wink

I noticed your smiley avatar.  I'll bet you have stories to tell.  Glad to have to back.  Smile
By mark - 7 Years Ago
Thank God! Peter's really back!!!!RolleyesBigGrinTongue
By animagic - 7 Years Ago
mark (6/21/2017)
Thank God! Peter's really back!!!!RolleyesBigGrinTongue

That release was on time...Tongue Laugh Cool w00t
huh? still the 20th in my time zone and they are 3 hours behind me... its 8:30 P.M. for them i believe
By BlueyCreative - 7 Years Ago
its Wednesday 21st 1:50 pm here so the web notice is totally wrong.

right now it is 11:41 PM CST and nothing why even say the 20th and don't even follow? I love working with reallusion but after this I may not have the same respect for them that I had. I am a person that believe in do what you said you was going to do. if there was a delay of any kind they should have sent out emails at less. this whole thing is vary disrespectful to me and other people that has paid good money. this is not how you are suppose to run a company.   
By planetstardragon - 7 Years Ago
to be fair it's still
6:53 PM Tuesday, June 20, 2017 (HST) Time in Honolulu, HI

as of this posting.
By kevroneem31 - 7 Years Ago
FALSE ADVERTISEMENT REALLY RIDICULOUS 
By kevroneem31 - 7 Years Ago
FALSE ADVERTISEMENT REALLY RIDICULOUS 
THey are pst and also they said in a forum post it was delayed to late 20th or early 21st. No updates si9nce then to my knowledge im waiting eagerly too
https://forum.reallusion.com/327364/when-is-iclone-7-release-date-

last post he says it
that is still not fair no matter how you look at it in about 3-4 min it will be the 21st not the 20th. the ones ones that pre order should have gotten it earlier anyway that's good called good business.  
By planetstardragon - 7 Years Ago
well,  it is 3:01 PM Wednesday, June 21, 2017 (GMT+10) Time in Melbourne VIC, Australia
and early is a relative term so Honolulu can't complain but Australian's might not see it the same way. so i dunno.
By Jasonxx - 7 Years Ago
I pre-ordered a few months ago and still eagerly awaiting the release. Stayed up all night last night, wont be a happy camper Resize Editorstaying up all night to have the same thing happen tomorrow so I'm off to bed. Fells like Christmas all over again lol. Hehe
ive been doing the same thing. My pipeline is on hold waiting for this
Just Downloaded!
By Snarp Farkle - 7 Years Ago
Download links are in the members area now, for me at least. Smile