"HALLIE" - hORROR sHORT

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic325406.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Peaches Chrenko - 7 Years Ago
CrazyAlien Here's my new film HALLIE ... A horror Halloween short ... Hope you like it! .. If so PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel BigGrin ... Peaches

By rogyru - 7 Years Ago
Well done its a entertaining animation Smile Your good with your transitions and sound and you tell me neat little storys
By Walt_R - 7 Years Ago
Peaches,
Excellent on all counts. Fantastic job! BigGrin 

Walter
By Kevin.S - 7 Years Ago
really nice

rogyrue (5/5/2017)
Well done its a entertaining animation Smile Your good with your transitions and sound and you tell me neat little storys

SmileSmileSmile Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!BigGrin
By Peter Blood - 7 Years Ago
Tongue Well done.

Cool pete
Walt_R (5/5/2017)
Peaches,
Excellent on all counts. Fantastic job! BigGrin 

Walter

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin Really appreciate that Walt_R and thanks for watching my film!! SmileSmileSmile
Kevin.S (5/5/2017)
really nice

SmileSmileSmile Thanks alot Kevin.S! SmileBigGrinCool

peterblood (5/5/2017)
Tongue Well done.

Cool pete

Smile Smile Smile Thanks alot Pete! BigGrinBigGrinBigGrin
By mark - 7 Years Ago
WOW! What a hoot! And the production quality was SUPER!!!! Great job Peaches
By wungun - 7 Years Ago
Peaches this was very impressive work i loved it inspires me to get off my butt and work harder love the concept also. Great job on this i know you really worked hard on this animation and it really shows. Keep it coming!!
mark (5/6/2017)
WOW! What a hoot! And the production quality was SUPER!!!! Great job Peaches

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin Thank you SOOO much Mark!  I'm just pleased as punch right now to hear that coming from You... made my day!!!BigGrinBigGrinBigGrin
wungun (5/7/2017)
Peaches this was very impressive work i loved it inspires me to get off my butt and work harder love the concept also. Great job on this i know you really worked hard on this animation and it really shows. Keep it coming!!

BigGrinBigGrinBigGrin Wow Wungun Thank you!! Smile  I really appreciate hearing this from you! ... I know you too are a serious very hard working fellow icloner pushing Iclone boundaries. Means alot  coming from someone who knows specifically what it takes to achieve certain results with iClone. Thank you for taking the time  to share this with me ! SmileSmileSmile