when is early access please ?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic318331.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By musicaz - 7 Years Ago
when is early access please ?
By sbaerman - 7 Years Ago
Hi I read in another quote in a thread in the general, where Peter stated it would be somewhere in March, and then general in May.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b561fc7b-fcb1-4730-b5cc-f8d3.png

But I agree, it is getting time. RL has announced the first video already 3 months ago. And the first PBR teaser video was released more than a year ago. (not to forget that the Iclone Version running it was from January last year :-)....

So I am also getting a bit excited here.

By propose - 7 Years Ago
I was all set to purchase.  Turns out I already bought it.  It's been so long, I forgot.  Hmm
By hattori kun - 7 Years Ago
I thought the beta was already ongoing?
I bought the early access but don't really have time to beta test software. But I thought it was already being tested. If its not then its really delayed.
By musicaz - 7 Years Ago
Good things come to those who wait
By Peter (RL) - 7 Years Ago
hattori kun (3/2/2017)
I thought the beta was already ongoing?
I bought the early access but don't really have time to beta test software. But I thought it was already being tested. If its not then its really delayed.

Beta testing and Early Access are two different things. Ermm
By Peter (RL) - 7 Years Ago
musicaz (3/2/2017)
i am suppose to have early access i even have some serial number for it but i have heard nothing . 

Early Access is scheduled for later this month. When ready it will be announced on the forum so you won't miss it. Wink
By musicaz - 7 Years Ago
I shall wait patiently of course. 
By eternityblue - 7 Years Ago
If I recall correctly, it always looked like March was when it would drop, late March is still March. I believe what I heard was it would come after the third WIP video. 
sorry for being Nasty. I assume March 2017?  But let's not be too negative here, AMD was teasing their customers on the new CPUs for more than a year ;-)  So we are just being patient and wait. Too bad I have the month free... 
By musicaz - 7 Years Ago
Well , i look forward to the release !
By wires - 7 Years Ago
musicaz (3/10/2017)
Grrr Grrr Grrr .   OMG please release iclone 7 already . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not read this comment by Peter?

Early Access is scheduled for later this month. When ready it will be announced on the forum so you won't miss it.

By hattori kun - 7 Years Ago
So as early as two weeks from now. 
Can't wait to test out the new pbr renderer BigGrin
I personally hope it is in less than 2 weeks from now. End of March is worst case for me :-)
By musicaz - 7 Years Ago
. hahaha 
By Brick Loko - 7 Years Ago
check your inbox. It's live