Action Menu items dissapeared on Most Characters

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic318329.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By rdasilva - 7 Years Ago
I was creating a scene with a G1 Cherry character and everything was fine but I wanted to start over and being new to this app I decided to open a new project and use the same character.
Then found that if I right clicked on the character all of my Action Menu items were missing and all it shows is Action Menu Editor.
I can still select an action from the Animation Template but not by right clicking on the character. So I closed the app & rebooted my PC (Windows 10) and still get the same thing.
I have G2 Power Tools 1 to 4, Power Tools vol 1 to 4 and G3 Power Tools 1 & 2 so I have quite a few characters and 90 percent of them are doing the same thing.
Am I doing something wrong. I'm new to this app and its frustrating to have to go look for the action for each character.
Thx
Rui

By lesdodds - 7 Years Ago
rdasilva (2/27/2017)
I was creating a scene with a G1 Cherry character and everything was fine but I wanted to start over and being new to this app I decided to open a new project and use the same character.
Then found that if I right clicked on the character all of my Action Menu items were missing and all it shows is Action Menu Editor.
I can still select an action from the Animation Template but not by right clicking on the character. So I closed the app & rebooted my PC (Windows 10) and still get the same thing.
I have G2 Power Tools 1 to 4, Power Tools vol 1 to 4 and G3 Power Tools 1 & 2 so I have quite a few characters and 90 percent of them are doing the same thing.
Am I doing something wrong. I'm new to this app and its frustrating to have to go look for the action for each character.
Thx
Rui

Save your Actor with Action Script together and it will be part of the Actor.. Just adding Action Script to Actor in Stage Mode does not save it for permanent use.