Free fantasy/medieval CC clothes and morphs

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic305189.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By eternityblue - 8 Years Ago
Everything on my portal is always free, not A quality by any means, but if you need something quick and free...   I'm trying to add stuff that comes out OK in my Blender practice sessions, so there will be new stuff all the time. I'm focussed on creating assets for CC. If anyone wants me to try making anything specific, I can give it a shot.

Enter my portal

By animagic - 8 Years Ago
It's much appreciated!
By Pollux - 8 Years Ago
Thanks so much, very nice of you.
I've posted a couple more things over the last couple of days, I just uploaded some leggings. I'm eagerly anticipating 200 downloads soon Smile I don't know how much anyone finds useful, but I'm thankful to everyone for the encouragement trying out my stuff. Practice makes perfect, and getting to share means even my practice cloth isn't wasted. 
Deleted so not to confuse anyone.... basically it is an item that was free but now costs something, not too cool to keep it posted here now.
By Lord Ashes - 7 Years Ago
eternityblue (12/4/2016)
Everything on my portal is always free

You have some nice items on your portal but as far as I can see...not all of it is free. Did I misunderstand you statement?

By eternityblue - 7 Years Ago
Yeah, I had changed my mind after some feedback. Everything is cheap or free, but sorry, yeah I did end up charging for some things. My bad.
By Lord Ashes - 7 Years Ago
eternityblue (1/24/2017)
Yeah, I had changed my mind after some feedback. Everything is cheap or free, but sorry, yeah I did end up charging for some things. My bad.

No problem. The amount that you are charging is still very reasonable.

By drizarie - 4 Years Ago
It is one of the best medieval clothes for cc3 i have ever seen. I appreciate it a lot. Keep up the good work