My First Viideo

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic304364.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By dgoldeng - 8 Years Ago
This was done using Iclone 6. Its in Reallusion's Featured Movie Category on page 1.. Thanks for everyones'  'help..
https://youtu.be/0gTnRKXqBdg

By Kevin.S - 8 Years Ago
Good job nice work for a first project Smile
By mark - 8 Years Ago
Very ambitious first project! Way to go!! Great job and message!!!SmileSmile
By Delerna - 8 Years Ago
Hey, Thats not bad. Enjoyed watching it and totally agree with the message.
Well done
By justaviking - 8 Years Ago
Your first video?  Wow!  w00t

I really enjoyed the writing, the rhyming.
A very engaging story, interesting mashup of Robin Hood and the 'hood, and a wonderful morality play.
Good iClone work, too, especially for a first project.  Good music and sound effects.  An 11-1/2 minute video is quite an undertaking.  You should feel very good about what you have accomplished.

Thank you for sharing.
Thank you very much. I reaaly appreciate your comment. I will be taking a look at your animation.
Best Regards
Thank you for your gracious comments and I will take a look at you you tube videos.
Best Regards.
By the way I am a black senior citizen and will be 67 years old next month I was introduced to Iclone 6 in November of last year and I had no previous animation experience. I have studied countless Iclone tutorials over the past year. I am trying to teach the young people in my framily that age is not the key factor in accomplishing things but determination, and a desire to fulfill your dreams. I tell them to be passionate about what they are doing and make sure it is always on a positive note.
Thank you for watching and I appreciate your comments.
Best Regards
By mark - 8 Years Ago
dgoldeng (11/29/2016)
Thank you for your gracious comments and I will take a look at you you tube videos.
Best Regards.
By the way I am a black senior citizen and will be 67 years old next month I was introduced to Iclone 6 in November of last year and I had no previous animation experience. I have studied countless Iclone tutorials over the past year. I am trying to teach the young people in my framily that age is not the key factor in accomplishing things but determination, and a desire to fulfill your dreams. I tell them to be passionate about what they are doing and make sure it is always on a positive note.

That is so cool! I wish my first project was as good as yours! And age-wise I'm just a young whipper-snapper at 65!!!TongueTongueTongue

You have youth and committment on your side and you will achieve whatever you set out to do and you will make it happen.
Best Regards
You are young and ambitious and you will achieve whatever you set out to do.
Oh 65, Ha Ha., I just saw that. You will still achieve young man
On I just saw that 65. Ha Ha. You STILL have committment and youth on tour side
By mark - 8 Years Ago
dgoldeng (11/29/2016)
On I just saw that 65. Ha Ha. You STILL have committment and youth on tour side

Yes...many think I should be committed!!!!!TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Man I love your videos. GREAT JOB!, and so many
Man you are the master and I love The Monster Mash. I grew up with that song as well. You are more advanced than I am. How long have you been doing these type of vides? Very Impressive
I would love to see you do a video of Jumpin' Gene Simmons, Haunted House"
Man your videos are very impressive. EXCELLENT JOB! I really enjoyed The Monster Mash because I grew up with that song as well. I would love to see you do a video of Jumpin' Geme Simmons, Haunted House. How long haveyou been doing these type of videos?
By mark - 8 Years Ago
dgoldeng (11/30/2016)
Man your videos are very impressive. EXCELLENT JOB! I really enjoyed The Monster Mash because I grew up with that song as well. I would love to see you do a video of Jumpin' Geme Simmons, Haunted House. How long haveyou been doing these type of videos?

Well you're very kind but I still have a great deal to learn for sure!!!BigGrin  As I remember I started with iClone 4 back around 2010..if you look through my YouTube channel and go back you'll find my first experiments...whew pretty crude!!!Wink    I started with Lightwave 3D, Poser, VUE etc. but the LONG render times just made me loose interest till I found out about iClone. I knew I would never be competing with PIXAR so I just went with it and had fun, and that's the bottom line for me!!!BigGrin

Trick is to just keep plugging away at it!! Make mistakes and hopefully learn from 'em!TongueTongue Ooo and don't be afraid to ask questions. Can't begin to tell you how many folks around here have helped me through the years!!!SmileSmileSmile

OH MAN I forgot about the "other" Gene Simmons!!!! Wow hadn't heard that song in years, think I heard that on the bus heading to school, around the 6th grade...Oh what memories LOVED THAT SONG!!!! I'll need to think about that for next Halloween!!! TongueTongueTongue

Great, I'll be looking forward to it.
Man that Tesla series is absoloutely AWESOME. Some of the finest work I have ever seen. I can't wait for the next episode.
By mark - 8 Years Ago
...I'm afraid it will leave ya hangin'...sorry! Maybe someday I'll get 'er finished!!Whistling
do you have an engineering or scientific background that aided you in creatring the Tesla series? I found two episodes, is there a third?
Do es your company produce content for clients?
By robertacton3 - 8 Years Ago

Can anybodyhelp I have one movie on  TMUnderground - iClone Channel

In Life, Space, science, Drama, convoy,             ( diving for a living) it says inmy profile inactive and I cannot find it on search . please can you see it orhave I set it up  wrong thanks