Flash and Drawplus Template CTA 3 Pipeline Purchase

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic302947.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By daisymig - 8 Years Ago
I just purchased several packages including CrazyTalk Animator 3 pipeline. I was eager to get started creating my own characters. I've spent a lot of time on youtube watching tutorials on how to create your own characters using the flash template and drawplus template. However for the life of me I can not find where to download either one of these templates. Can someone from support tell me how I can download these?

Thank you for your help,
Daisy
By jolife - 8 Years Ago
Search for the whitepaper....i think it is part of that download.
By jolife - 8 Years Ago
Go into Registration, Patch and Bonus.  Click on the Patch/Bonus and download the template.
Thanks for your help but I have done that before. Unfortunately there are no templates for me to download Sad I've attached a screenshot, my only options are to download CTA plus the two bonus downloads which do not contain the templates.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/28cd2cb0-1708-40b4-a7b1-0e8d.jpg
By Peter (RL) - 8 Years Ago
daisymig (11/21/2016)
Thanks for your help but I have done that before. Unfortunately there are no templates for me to download Sad I've attached a screenshot, my only options are to download CTA plus the two bonus downloads which do not contain the templates.

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will check why the templates and whitepapers are not in user accounts and will let you know when we get this sorted.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Peter (RL) (11/21/2016)
daisymig (11/21/2016)
Thanks for your help but I have done that before. Unfortunately there are no templates for me to download Sad I've attached a screenshot, my only options are to download CTA plus the two bonus downloads which do not contain the templates.

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will check why the templates and whitepapers are not in user accounts and will let you know when we get this sorted.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for looking into this for me!
By fortemac - 8 Years Ago
I don't have any templates either, but I am more interested in the Photoshop one anyway.

fortemac (11/21/2016)
I don't have any templates either, but I am more interested in the Photoshop one anyway.

I'm looking forward to that one too since I'm pretty good with photoshop, I am wondering how that would work without loosing quality since it's not vector base...guess we'll see!  But I still want the flash and drawplus templates, they were one of the reasons why I bought CTA pipeline.
The Flash and DrawPlus Templates should now be in the accounts of all those who have purchased CTA3 Pipeline. Smile

Just login and click the "Patch/Bonus" link for CTA3 to find them.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/32547d6a-8ee7-4e3f-866b-31dd.png
Thank you for your help! Now gonna play.....Wink
By Snarp Farkle - 8 Years Ago
The link to the "CrazyTalk Animator 3 Online Whitepaper" takes me to the "CrazyTalk Animator 2 Online Whitepaper", I could find no mention of CTA3 but maybe I'm missing something.
By AverageJoe - 8 Years Ago
Snarp Farkle (11/23/2016)
The link to the "CrazyTalk Animator 3 Online Whitepaper" takes me to the "CrazyTalk Animator 2 Online Whitepaper", I could find no mention of CTA3 but maybe I'm missing something.

My guess would be there is no CTA3 whitepaper yet.  RL has a history of releasing applications then making you wait for all the support stuff such as documentation, tutorials, etc...
Snarp Farkle (11/23/2016)

The templates in user accounts are for G2 characters and are unchanged from CTA2. They are there for those who wish to create multi-angle G2 characters in CTA3. There are no Flash or DrawPlus templates available for G3 characters although we will have  a PSD (Photoshop) format template available soon.