Perception Neuron Shipping Issues

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic302700.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By pmurphy - 8 Years Ago
My company purchased the 1 x 32 Neuron + iClone Perception Neuron Mocap Live Solo packet from Perception Neuron 2 weeks ago (they charged the credit card) and I have not seen anything from them. I have repeatedly sent emails requesting timetables for the delivery and have not received anything back.Is there anyone else out there with this problem? Any suggestions? We purchased this bundle with a project in mind ...times a running! Thanks for any information anyone has! 
By Blazoneer - 8 Years Ago
I was interested in purchasing this product but was hesitant to do so because of the Hong-Kong factor.  No way am I sending $1400 to them now.  Hope you receive your stuff!  I bet they don't offer Paypal payments--you could open a claim and get your money back.  Looks as if I'll go with iPi and 8 cameras.
By paulg625 - 7 Years Ago
I know this is an old post but wanted to post a comment in case someone looking here was afraid to order a unit after reading this. I purchased a Perception Neuron unit and received it in a timely manner no problems. Note remember there's an import tax on unit of about 180-190 bucks.