TMU Movie Night - 9/25/16 - Mum is Dead & Scarlet Lake!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic296260.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By thebiz.movies - 8 Years Ago

Hello Icloners!  Another TMUnderground Live Movie Night will happen Sunday September 25th at 5pm Eastern Standard Time.  We have two great movies to watch that will likely qualify as two of the finest Iclone films of 2016.  

First up is the live premier of Rene Jacobs (aka TheDirector1974) "Mum is Dead".  You may know Rene from his other amazing flicks, "Trouble in the Tombs" and "The Journey".  Rene is a fantastic Iclone movie maker and this will be your first chance to check out Mum is Dead while Rene starts promoting it to the festival circuit.  I'm truly excited to see what hes got cooked up!

The next major feature of the night is Bezzer's "Scarlet Lake".  When last we saw Bezzer he was knee deep in Zombies.  His latest, "Scarlet Lake" features three wonderfully crafted Noir tales with amazing voice acting, sumptuous b&w visuals and all the dark humor, femme fatales and sad saps that go with the Film Noir genre.  

Don't miss out on your chance to see these two awesome films while catching up or making new TMU friends and family.   See you Sunday September 25th!

By thebiz.movies - 8 Years Ago
I will be making an attempt to interview Rene this weekend for a potential post viewing Q&A.  Wish me luck and let me know if there's any questions you have been wanting to ask the master
lCloner...I know I've got some immediate questions about lighting and post processing.
By thedirector1974 - 8 Years Ago
No one?
By 4413Media - 8 Years Ago
I really hope to be there honestly, I'll see what my work week is at the time. I've been waiting to see Rene's newest film in a while.
By BiggsTrek - 8 Years Ago
Count me in!!
By Bezzer - 8 Years Ago
Super hyped for Rene's new movie :-)
Not sure about the other dude.
By pumeco - 8 Years Ago

Enjoyed the interview, Biz, and shame I wasn't around at the time cause I definitely would have posted a question for him.

Too late for the inteview now, but I would have asked him ... As an indie filmmaker, if you had your heart set on producing something you know is not favoured by the censors, something taboo, would you give a crap and produce something that passified them, or would you produce it exactly the way you want it, regardless?

That's a question I'd ask anyone who has even the slightest interest in Horror, cause either way they answer it, it tells you something about their passion for the subject.