OFFICIAL CTA 3 Beta Suggestion and Recommendation Thread

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic295724.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Ola(RL) - 8 Years Ago

Dear All

Welcome to the CrazyTalk Animator 3 Beta test!

Please post your SUGGESTION(s) and RECOMMENDATION(s) here.
If you encounter any BUG(s), please report through FEEDBACK TRACKER.
Feedback Tracker will help you to track the fix status of the bug(s)you reported.

Here are the currently know issues of CTA 3 Beta version, these
DO NOT need to be reported.

.Character's expression will be accumulated if record several puppet motion. This can be solved by uncheck "Blend data on next recording

.Fail to export facial animation (.ctFCS) on Bone Base Actor. This can be solved by exporting perform (ctBPerform)

.Hotkey design not completed.

.Z Gizmo for object, not shows correctly.

.Prop replacement behavior in stage being disabled, allow prop replacement in composer only.

.Bone Actor replacement behavior in stage being disabled, allow replacement in composer only.

."Break" and "Mirror" functions in Bone Editor under Composer Mode are temporary disabled.

.Opacity key not works on Image Layer.

.Performance not optimized for image replace in Sprite Editor for Bone Actor.

.Bone and image are possible separate when animate it, if subdivision was set too low in Bone Actor.

.Support Winodws 64 Bit only, not support MAC and Virtual Machine in MAC.

.CTA3 supports 3D motion from iClone 6.52 RLmotion; iClone 6.52 not release yet.

Bug reporting format, please check HERE.

**Howto report bug through Feedback Tracker:
1. Go to Feedback Tracker and click NEW on the up-right corner:

2.Login with Reallusion account:

3.Select CTA 3 Beta:

4.Reporting bug.

For more details, please refer HERE.

By toonsunlimited - 8 Years Ago
I suggest having the Layer Manager for the bone template available in both the Composer Mode and the Stage Mode.
I was able to get to the Layer Editor by right clicking on the character,  However, both the side panel icon and the drop down Animation Menu Tab shows the Layer Editor grayed out.
Feature Request for the Deform Tool

By brothertcoleman - 8 Years Ago
I suggest something like Direct Puppet to record movements/animations for Custom Bone-based Character
like in iClone .

On the video I kind of guessed where the bones should go for a Custom Bone-based Character( I didn't see it in the PDF for humans)

By lesdodds - 8 Years Ago
I suggest a Voice Morph option like Crazy Talk has.
Any chance Reallusion can add Onion Skin to CTA3?
By Ibis Fernandez - 8 Years Ago
Yep. since all the new boned up charas would have to be animated more manually, an onionskin feature would be invaluable. 
By brothertcoleman - 8 Years Ago
Another suggestion is ,when you add a created head to a body the body parts would automatically change to the color of the head/face like in iClone custom faces.