MixMoves - Communication 200 (2016/07)

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic291022.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Peter (RL) - 8 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c6e276f1-ebd2-4361-b75b-8b4b.png

Product: MixMoves - Communication 200 

This pack contains 288 pre-calculated MixMoves motion sequences, that contain some of the most popular and frequently used communication behaviors for everyday animation scenes.

In this motion captured library you will find distinctive gender specific motions that have been categorized into SIT and STAND groups, making it easier to switch between the same category of movements to quickly create natural communication sequences.

You will also get talk and response animations with different moods such as: happy, calm, quarrel, angry, sorrowful and others. You can instantly mix and blend these motions to create true-to-life communication scenarios between characters.

A great advantage of using this pack is that these motions have not only been optimized for CC characters, but also for legacy G5 and previous character generations, which will allow you to combine motions while enjoying smooth playback results.

Please click HERE to visit the product page for full information.

Note: In this iClone 6 repack, you will get an additional set of MixMoves motions which have been optimized for CC characters, and added with mirror motions. This pack also contains the original motion sets for use with G5 characters, and previous legacy character packs.

Free Upgrade for Previous MixMoves Communication 200 Owners!
For those who have already purchased the iClone 5 version MixMoves Communication 200, you will receive a free upgrade voucher code via email. So please do not purchase this pack again.

And to learn more about how MixMoves works, please watch the demo video below.

By LP_movies/tvs - 8 Years Ago
hello peter is the email get set out today or tomorrow the the one that own the first one
By Peter (RL) - 8 Years Ago
lp_movies/tvs (7/14/2016)
hello peter is the email get set out today or tomorrow the the one that own the first one

I don't think the emails went out today but they should be going out very soon. I will check this to be sure and will update again when I know more. In the meantime do be sure to check your spam or junk folders. Our emails can be mistaken for spam on some systems.
By LP_movies/tvs - 8 Years Ago
ok thanks peter Smile always a help  mate you guys work hard on this one many thanks to you all
By urbanlamb - 8 Years Ago
glad i decided to look on the forum before sending a support ticket Smile

Anyhow I will make sure to carefully check my emails tomorrow.  
By andrew.genaille - 8 Years Ago
Is this mix moves 200 more moves on top of what's already showing up in my iclone 6.5 characters?
By brand468 - 8 Years Ago
Great, thank you Smile

By Tapani - 8 Years Ago
Great, is it free - for me there was a fee of 50 $
By Tapani - 8 Years Ago
Ok, I get it done - You didn't have to upgrade - just download
By pmaina - 8 Years Ago
Total awesomeness. Thank you RL. Ver much appreciated.
By pmaina - 8 Years Ago
Total awesomeness. Thank you RL. Very much appreciated.
By Lawsuit Pending Records - 8 Years Ago
Thanks Peter all updated and a welcome addition. 
By pinguintje - 8 Years Ago
I have updated the MixMoves-Communication200 motions. Thanks for that RL.SmileSmileSmile
But I have lost my way a little bit.
What are mographmotions?
There is a separate folder in the iClone6 template for these mographmotions.
But I cannot find them in the content motion folder in iClone6.
Are these mographmotions in the content folder Motions called  MixMove (G5 and CC/Male and Female)?

Best Regards,
Arie

By RobertoColombo - 8 Years Ago
Hi,

I might have missed something: I received the email with the voucher for the content pack activation, and I redeemed the voucher.
Then, because I did not see any link to download anything, i went to my Order History, and there I found:

1. MixMoves Communication 200
2. MixMoves Communication 200 (G6)

In the Date(MST) column are both marked with the date of today and the string "(Voucher)", so everything seems ok.
The problem is that when i download the Install.RLD file and launch it, I get the error message "Failed to initialize content install module of iClone 6.0".

Questions:

1. is the whole procedure correct ?
2. anybody experienced the same trouble ?

Cheers

Roberto

Hi Roberto  I just took the voucher code and pasted it into the allocation provided via the first link when it opened then went to members record and found the update at the very top of order history. Because I already owned  the iC5 version it went straight through. So your process seems identical to what I have done. Took a while to download and install though(Like a really long time) so maybe there could be a bit of a rush hammering the server.
By 4413Media - 8 Years Ago
Lawsuit Pending Records (7/16/2016)
Hi Roberto  I just took the voucher code and pasted it into the allocation provided via the first link when it opened then went to members record and found the update at the very top of order history. Because I already owned  the iC5 version it went straight through. So your process seems identical to what I have done. Took a while to download and install though(Like a really long time) so maybe there could be a bit of a rush hammering the server.

Ah looks the voucher has been sent, but I haven't received it. Just checked both junk folders and nothing yet. I'm not sure who I should send a concern to though. 

Hi,

thanks for the kind reply.
I retried today and now the package installer works.
The problem I originally experienced was probably due to some server issue, like you mentioned.
Thanks again

I have one last question.
In my account Order History, I have 2 version of MixMoves:

1. MixMoves Communication 200
2. MixMoves Communication 200 (G6)

Shall I re-install both of them or only the one tagged as G6 ?

Cheers

Roberto

I only installed the MixMoves for G6 and it all works fine. 

Thanks

By digitath - 8 Years Ago
Thanks!!!!!
By Miranda (RL) - 8 Years Ago
BenjaminTuttle (7/16/2016)

Ah looks the voucher has been sent, but I haven't received it. Just checked both junk folders and nothing yet. I'm not sure who I should send a concern to though. 

Hi Benjamin, please contact our support team @http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx?lang=1

Thanks!

By dante1st - 7 Years Ago
Is it just me, or do most of the motions involving a female crossing their arms or putting their hands on their hips require a key frame edit each time, otherwise their hand bleeds through their clothes/body. An edit here or there is expected, but every time? On each mix move animation? 
By Samuraisouru - 7 Years Ago
How about if we want to extend this library, by adding also our motions in to MixMoves library  ? How can we do that ? 
By Kelleytoons - 7 Years Ago
There's a whole thread on doing this, in the "Freebies" section (it is most likely the most recent posting in that section).  If you can't find it let me know, but essentially a member here wrote a program that allows you to do this.
By Rampa - 7 Years Ago
Actually it is the Motion Puppet library that can expanded. There is currently no way for users to add motions to the Mix Moves.
By Kelleytoons - 7 Years Ago
Ooops, sorry, old man moment there (for some reason I got confused between the two).

Thanks for the clarification, Rampa (wouldn't want to send the guy off on a wild goose chase).
By prodos - 6 Years Ago
Greetings.

RobertoColombo
 asked:
In my account Order History, I have 2 version of MixMoves:

1. MixMoves Communication 2001. MixMoves Communication 200
2. MixMoves Communication 200 (G6)2. MixMoves Communication 200 (G6)

I recently bought this pack and have the same uncertainty.

I see that "Lawsuit Pending Records" replied: 

Does anyone know what -- if anything -- is the difference between the two download links?

Both download links seem to be Install.RLD files.
So it's not as if one is an Install.RLD and the other is an .exe -- which I've come across before.

And I didn't notice any notes on my "Order history" page explaining why there are TWO download links.

Anyway ... I installed from BOTH links this morning.

First using the "(G6)" version link ... then the other one.

As the non-(G6) version was being installed -- which was after the (G6) version had been installed -- the installation process asked if I wanted to "overwrite" some of what was already installed. I chose "yes" and continued.

Was that the correct thing to do? Hope I haven't stuffed things up.

Thanks for any advice or help.

Smile

Best Wishes,

Prodos

By Rampa - 6 Years Ago
The two are similar, but I actually think having both is a good idea. The newer ones move faster, and have some transition difference. The newer ones also contain some mirrored left-right motions.

So by having both, you actually get more variety.
By prodos - 6 Years Ago
Rampa wrote:
The two are similar, but I actually think having both is a good idea. The newer ones move faster, and have some transition difference. The newer ones also contain some mirrored left-right motions.

So by having both, you actually get more variety.

Thanks for that information and for your views, Rampa.

Question: Is the "G6" version the newer version?

Question: What about the fact that I was prompted -- during the installation process -- to decide whether or not "overwrite" some files and that I chose to overwrite them? 

Do you see any problem with that?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Smile

Best Wishes,

Prodos
By wires - 6 Years Ago
The MixMoves Communication 200_Female (CC) and MixMoves Communication 200_Male (CC) are the newer versions and were improved for use with the CC characters. 

Overwriting any files during the install doesn't cause any issues. It's just informing you that you already have some files with the same names as those being installed, and the newly installed files may have been improved, or at the least remain the same as the ones being overwritten. 
By prodos - 6 Years Ago
Greetings Gerry,

Overwriting any files during the install doesn't cause any issues.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Smile

Best Wishes,

Prodos