Upgrading to CTA2 Pipeline

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic286119.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By ramuse1970 - 8 Years Ago
I am upgrading from CTA 2 Pro to CTA 2 Pipeline. Are there any folders or files I should save or backup before unistalling CTA 2 Pro and Installing CTA 2 PL? I am assuming, that everything that worked in Pro will translate over to Pipeline...
By Snarp Farkle - 8 Years Ago
I always backup my custom folders, but the Custom files and/or the Template files shouldn't change when you upgrade unless there's an additional Bonus pack to install too I would think.
By coolhewitt24 - 8 Years Ago
I recommend waiting for the release of CTA 3 before you upgrade. 
By ramuse1970 - 8 Years Ago
Great! I didn't know about that. Too late now!
CTA 3 is suppose to be released later this year.  I'm currently waiting for the release so I can purchase some licenses.
By AbleTable - 8 Years Ago
Wow thanks for that info, do you have any other info on CTA 3 or know where I can get any info?
Hi Skinnyc,

You can find information about CTA 3 on YouTube or in the forum.  I'm still waiting for release now. Hopefully its not too much longer.  GTA 3 sales will suffer if they wait until fourth quarter. The economy is horrible is Asia right now. The global economy downturn arrived 6 months ago. 
By Peter (RL) - 8 Years Ago
skinnyc (6/18/2016)
Wow thanks for that info, do you have any other info on CTA 3 or know where I can get any info?

You can find out a little about CTA3 in the thread HERE. CTA3 is currently scheduled for release in the 4th quarter 2016.