HOLY SCHNIKEES ..... Does PopVideo 3 even work with CTA 2 ???

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic285329.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By qoiop - 8 Years Ago
Hey Everybody, allow me to start off by saying, that I absolutely love Reallusion products, and it has been an absolute joy using the products each and every day, well that was until, I started using this PopVideo 3......    

Will Somebody Please, for the Love of God; Help Me   (O_o) ???

Because right now, I just want to find a BRICK WALL, and run face first into it: REPEATEDLY, until I lose consciousness, because, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. lol

Now, to the problem at hand, I have no problem importing any video file I want into PopVideo 3, and to that note, if there ever was an issue with importing in a particular format to PopVideo 3, I could just simply, convert said file into whatever format necessary. 

My problem is trying to export my transparent video, that I just made in PopVideo 3 to CTA2.  
I just don't get it, ... I have never had a problem with my Codec, I never had a problem rendering any videos, and I play the latest and greatest gaming titles on Ultra setting with ease, never have a problem.

Anyways, after looking around the Reallusion forum and on the www , the suggestion was made, to download another codec called K-Lite, which I did, first the Standard ( that did not work ) , then the Mega ( that also did not work ) , just for a barrel of giggles ha..ha..ha..HA! , I even downloaded the K-Lite update, and guess what?  (O_o)  wait for it......... OH SNAP!  IT DIDN'T WORK
    ( mad face emojis EVERYWHERE )

Hopefully, one of you God scent individuals, will have mercy in your heart, and help this poor soul over here, seriously contemplating the meaning of life; jk Smile  , and why PopVideo 3  does not want to cooperate.

Thank you in advance, your friend,

qoiop 
By wires - 8 Years Ago
A quote from the information posted here:

The new, dual-resolution popVideo 3 format design guarantees synchronous real-time transparent video playback in both iClone 6.42 and the coming CrazyTalk Animator 3, while giving you the highest final video render quality possible.

So you can give your head a rest and wait for the release of CTA 3. Smile