Add off key in spring track?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic283459.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By VirtualMedia - 8 Years Ago
Got a CC character with a hair prop. Every time I open the edit motion layer tab I get a popup that says this object contains spring effects, you can disable this effect by adding an off key in the spring track before using the edit motion layer tool?

I can't figure out how to do this, I've set the only 2 options 'RL_G6_R_ribtwist and RL_G6_L_ribtwist'  spring tab to off and still get the popup.  I'm not sure how to set an off key in the spring track otherwise. The hair prop is a basic Toon hair obj attached to the head.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.
By animagic - 8 Years Ago
VirtualMedia (5/7/2016)
Got a CC character with a hair prop. Every time I open the edit motion layer tab I get a popup that says this object contains spring effects, you can disable this effect by adding an off key in the spring track before using the edit motion layer tool?

I can't figure out how to do this, I've set the only 2 options 'RL_G6_R_ribtwist and RL_G6_L_ribtwist'  spring tab to off and still get the popup.  I'm not sure how to set an off key in the spring track otherwise. The hair prop is a basic Toon hair obj attached to the head.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

I believe the popup comes up regardless. I have the same with a character for which I know that the spring effect is switched off. It would be nice to have an option to turn messages like that off; something like "Don't show anymore."