Professional Outfits - Coming Soon

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic282676.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Peter (RL) - 8 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/469d2d81-5562-4553-9a25-496a.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/943d7b06-af24-40b2-9eaf-2f2b.png

Coming Soon for Character Creator. Wink
By Kelleytoons - 8 Years Ago
So, are you teasing new content, or new content creation (the latter a la something like new version of CC)?

Cmon, Peter, give us a hint.
By thedirector1974 - 8 Years Ago
Looks like, the CC Clothing templates are flying in ... very good ...
By justaviking - 8 Years Ago
He should have been taking a selfie.  Wink

That Peter; such a tease.

Lookin' good.
By Rampa - 8 Years Ago
I think he needs to get his suite pressed! Smile

Pretty slick looking avatar.
rampa (4/30/2016)
I think he needs to get his suite pressed! Smile

Ok Jackets off being pressed. Try a different look. Tongue

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3c5b5524-37bf-47bd-a87b-8ff2.png

Peter (RL) (4/30/2016)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3c5b5524-37bf-47bd-a87b-8ff2.png

He is looking dapper, but that vest reminds me of a dress I'm struggling with.
See "Wardrobe Malfunction" here:  https://forum.reallusion.com/282687/Wardrobe-malfunction-How-to-fix-Character-Creator
Yeah, I definitely need these looks, but (again) I'd like to know how these are going to appear (because this isn't a case where Peter doesn't know and would only be speculating, which we know will get RL into trouble.  This is pretty obviously close to release so I *think* a clue as to what we're seeing is in order).
By RobertoColombo - 8 Years Ago
Beautiful!
But I dare to think that together with the new clothes, also IC 1.5 and CC with cloth creation pipeline is about to be churned out.
I only hope the price would be reasonable Ermm Whistling

Roberto
Kelleytoons (4/30/2016)
Yeah, I definitely need these looks, but (again) I'd like to know how these are going to appear (because this isn't a case where Peter doesn't know and would only be speculating, which we know will get RL into trouble.  This is pretty obviously close to release so I *think* a clue as to what we're seeing is in order).

Anticipation is part of the fun. Plus the clue is already in the (new) thread title and CC screengrabs. Wink
If you mean that "smarten up and get to work" is a clue, then it's pretty obviously not content per se but software that allows us to "get to work" in a "smart" fashion, so most likely the new CC.  

And I understand why building excitement is both fun and worthwhile for a company, but I hope you don't drag this out too long (again, because some of us need to make plans).
By sjonesdc - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (4/30/2016)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/469d2d81-5562-4553-9a25-496a.png

Time to smarten up. Wink

Now that's what I'm looking for!!!  
By pumeco - 8 Years Ago

Not bad, but needs shades!

By urbanlamb - 8 Years Ago
oh nice.. I must admit I thought we did something wrong and we were being given a lecture ^^ .. anyhow nice to see some CC clothing choices.  I like to make my own stuff, but I must admit that I do get into the mood of just wanting to make video and so love to have assets made already.   BigGrin

By Delerna - 8 Years Ago
Watching, waiting, wishing.............hoping

Kelleytoons (4/30/2016)
If you mean that "smarten up and get to work" is a clue, then it's pretty obviously not content per se but software that allows us to "get to work" in a "smart" fashion, so most likely the new CC.

Probably my clue dropping was not very good but you are cold with this guess. BigGrin
By primaveranz - 8 Years Ago
Please let it NOT be another content pack.......
By Rampa - 8 Years Ago
I'm kind of thinking some kind of "rumple" map might be ideal for lifelike wrinkles. If there modeled in, they look funny if more than one character is wearing the same clothing. So having a few different maps for different wrinkles on the same clothing item might solve that.

I actually like him better without his coat, I think.
By 4413Media - 8 Years Ago
So it begins...
sjonesdc (4/30/2016)
Peter (RL) (4/30/2016)

<< picture clipped out to save space >>>

Are you talking about the new iClone stuff... or the guy?  Wink
By pumeco - 8 Years Ago

Regards the clue, might be the word "Smarten" that he's playing with, could be a new "smart" way to work with clothes in CC.
If not that, then maybe the words "It's Time" means they're about to release the hounds BigGrin

primaveranz (5/1/2016)

Yeah, that's the problem -- that was the first thing I thought of and then Peter seemed to hint it was something more.

if it's just another content pack I'm not sure why the "cuteness" or the hinting.  That's really pretty stupid on RL's part -- do you have to tease a content pack?  Isn't that just advertising?  I'm not saying we don't need this kind of content, but I'm also saying that we do NOT need a coyness on the part of RL about it.  Just a "business content pack is coming!" would have been nice and honest.

This kind of disingenuous is turning me off of RL's efforts.  And I hope Peter can see that by taking that approach he raises folks' hopes up unrealistically.  Just say what the hell you are selling and get it over with!
By TopOneTone - 8 Years Ago
Can I make an observation that I realise is a matter of personal taste, but I feel that guys jacket is too short in length. I have always felt iclone men's jackets look like they are women's jackets (which tend to be shorter in length) and hence they always look a bit comical. I realise it I is a matter of taste and fashion and for that reason I think it would be good if there was a slider or means to adjust the length. This would also allow the ability to create a much broader variety of coats off a basic suit jacket. Seems pretty obvious but I could not resist making the comment when I see a guy presented in a jacket that in my opinion looks too small for him.Anyway it's great to see that we will shortly have a new suit. Can we also have an easy method for changing shirt and tie colour?
Cheers,
Tony
By sjonesdc - 8 Years Ago
justaviking (5/1/2016)
sjonesdc (4/30/2016)
Peter (RL) (4/30/2016)

<< picture clipped out to save space >>>

Are you talking about the new iClone stuff... or the guy?  Wink

justaviking,

Talking about the new iClone stuff!!!!!!  (as for the guy, he's ok too)
By wires - 8 Years Ago
We had the same suit about 10 years ago:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f96d6b71-5655-4164-bd8c-2a92.jpg
By TopOneTone - 8 Years Ago
You jest, that's a totally different cut in both jacket and pants. Where did this come from as it's quite different from the one I've been using which I think might be a G3 era?
By wires - 8 Years Ago
TopOneTone (5/1/2016)
You jest, that's a totally different cut in both jacket and pants. Where did this come from as it's quite different from the one I've been using which I think might be a G3 era?

G1 character, low poly and still works in iClone 6. CoolSmile

Kelleytoons (5/1/2016)
primaveranz (5/1/2016)

Yeah, that's the problem -- that was the first thing I thought of and then Peter seemed to hint it was something more.

if it's just another content pack I'm not sure why the "cuteness" or the hinting.  That's really pretty stupid on RL's part -- do you have to tease a content pack?  Isn't that just advertising?  I'm not saying we don't need this kind of content, but I'm also saying that we do NOT need a coyness on the part of RL about it.  Just a "business content pack is coming!" would have been nice and honest.

This kind of disingenuous is turning me off of RL's efforts.  And I hope Peter can see that by taking that approach he raises folks' hopes up unrealistically.  Just say what the hell you are selling and get it over with!

Wow someone's being a bad sport. Are you having a bad weekend or something?

Note to self: No more sneak peeks or teases. Just let products come when they are ready. Clearly it's not appreciated. Ermm
By wires - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/1/2016)

Note to self: No more sneak peeks or teases. Just let products come when they are ready. Clearly it's not appreciated. Ermm

Ouch, Pinch I saw that coming. Crying Ermm Crazy

Peter (RL) (5/1/2016)
Kelleytoons (5/1/2016)
primaveranz (5/1/2016)

NOO please post things.Sad
  Even if I am not interested for my personal use I Like to look.  I look at everything cause its fun.  I also go check the youtube channel for reallusion once a week and see if I can find any bits of video to see what is going on.     
By RobertoColombo - 8 Years Ago
wires (5/1/2016)
We had the same suit about 10 years ago:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f96d6b71-5655-4164-bd8c-2a92.jpg

That's what my wife usually tells me.... Tongue BigGrin

By Zeronimo - 8 Years Ago
TopOneTone (5/1/2016)
Can I make an observation that I realise is a matter of personal taste, but I feel that guys jacket is too short in length. I have always felt iclone men's jackets look like they are women's jackets (which tend to be shorter in length) and hence they always look a bit comical. I realise it I is a matter of taste and fashion and for that reason I think it would be good if there was a slider or means to adjust the length. This would also allow the ability to create a much broader variety of coats off a basic suit jacket. Seems pretty obvious but I could not resist making the comment when I see a guy presented in a jacket that in my opinion looks too small for him.Anyway it's great to see that we will shortly have a new suit. Can we also have an easy method for changing shirt and tie colour?
Cheers,
Tony

I ironed the costume, extended his jacket and sleeves, deleted 2 buttons and enlarged the bottom of his pants.
I find him more elegant. (thanks Paint Shop Pro)
What do you think ?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f47f3051-8dad-4938-80cb-cdc6.jpg
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
This is all good news to me.  

Any possibilities for a release date.

By rampart - 8 Years Ago
zeronimo (5/1/2016)
TopOneTone (5/1/2016)
Cheers,
Tony

I ironed the costume, extended his jacket and sleeves, deleted 2 buttons and enlarged the bottom of his pants.
I find him more elegant. (thanks Paint Shop Pro)
What do you think ?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f47f3051-8dad-4938-80cb-cdc6.jpg

Looks good to me.. the first one looks like the Beatles after a hard days night.

Actually, the CC 1.5 with morph tools should produce either of the above.

I am expecting... we should be able to produce very high quality appearance clothing with 1.5 CC
zeronimo (5/1/2016)
I ironed the costume, extended his jacket and sleeves, deleted 2 buttons and enlarged the bottom of his pants....

Now if we will be able to do that in Character Creator (or "Wonderful Wardrobe Window" or whatever) without hopping through multiple imports and exports and application/format incompatibilities, that's what I'm hoping for.

I don't mind having some bases to start with (like we do in CC), as long as we get a good variety and our ability to tailor (pun intended) the closing is significant.  And then it should also allow the more motivated people to import meshes from external sources, too, and nicely conform then to your characters.

So this thread didn't go down as originally planned so I think its time to shut it down. Thankfully I have a couple of workers to help me do it. Wink

For the non-grumpy types (the majority) stay tuned to the Content Store this coming week for the official release.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/76ac3921-11fd-4491-9045-9e38.jpg
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
Thank you, Peter

I appreciate the heads up and will be checking into the forums for news
Ah... sounds a lot like a "work clothes" pack.

That doesn't bother me.  The clothes look good.  But I'm really looking forward to a clothing version of Character Creator (with Essentials).
By pmaina - 8 Years Ago
Not to be a wet blanket but.. I am underwhelmed by all this and I don't know what it is am not getting (why is everyone else excited?). This looks to me like iClone4-5 standards. Can we see some fairly realistic renders please. 

I trust RL understands that users  naturally have different views or expectations about content so it shouldn't be a bad thing to respectfully voice a critical opinion provided its delivered in good faith. 
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
Nitpickers and naysayers... why don't you cool it.  Peter wasn't told to post the thread.

Wait until it is released and then ask your questions and make your points..that will be the proper time.

I and many others have been anxiously waiting for any news on CC 1.5 release.
This is a good day for us.
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
pmaina (5/1/2016)
Not to be a wet blanket but.. Am not impressed. This is iClone4-5 standards, Can we see some realistic renders please. 

That is like saying.. I am disgruntled but I am not disgruntled.  LOL

By pumeco - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/1/2016)

Just so you know, stopping the teasing would cost RL their monthly award for Tease of the Month!
Not worth it, Peter, just keep up the tease ...

... and answer my PM BigGrin

By Snarp Farkle - 8 Years Ago
More CC clothing options will always be nice to have, the ability to create them and shape them to fit properly more so.  Smile
I like those workmen outfits a lot .. I can't help myself and this is more of a joke then anything but in keeping with the times "are they unisex" LOL

And just in case you have any issues about equality, the ladies are also getting to work too. Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/999cd1f0-c9e1-4b85-980e-2611.png

By rampart - 8 Years Ago
Here are some Daz3d links.  Look carefully at the perfect clothing.  The character is Genesis 3, the latest most realistic characters.
When you buy the daz3d clothing you get the clothing "what you see is what you get". 
Then you have to buy morph tools, then the clothing is just as perfect and fits the new body shapes.
You cannot make clothing natural looking... look at the first linked item.  That is the quality of clothing that has been the standard in Daz3d for years.

Daz3d characters Genesis 3 are realistic awesome, but when you dress them they become cartoonish,

The content creator may be slow coming.  If it continues with what I have seen so far  we are all going to able to create some very natural characters with clothing.
Don't get me wrong... I'm not knocking Daz3d, just sharing my thoughts for comparison.

Creases and rumples are set in stone with Daz3d cltohing.  If a button is open it is open, unless extra included fro button closed.
The morph choices and now the morph creator tool make CC far and away a better choice.
Also, look at the prices for Daz3d clothing content...and every outfit you have to buy. 
There are sales, and those prices are full list.  Still at 50% discounts for each clothing item pack you need it gets very expensive
There are some UV tools you can buy, and you can use hexagon for changes to clothing by kit bashing.
Kit bashing takes time and some trial and error, which is compounded by exporting from Daz to 3dxchange into Iclone.

http://www.daz3d.com/h-c-business-suit-a-for-genesis-3-male-s

http://www.daz3d.com/nomad-for-genesis-3-male-s-and-female-s

http://www.daz3d.com/casual-style-for-genesis-3-males

http://www.daz3d.com/h-c-denim-jacket-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

http://www.daz3d.com/short-tight-dress-for-genesis-3-female-s

By toonarama - 8 Years Ago
Looking great. I have a mob of gangsters whose plans for world domination are being thwarted by a lack of decent attire. No pressure but they are getting impatient.
By Walt_R - 8 Years Ago
My recommendation is do not call the new pack "The Emperor's New Clothes". Wink The updates are appreciated and we do look forward to them and it adds to the anticipation and excitement. Thank you, Peter, for the updates. Smile
By Rampa - 8 Years Ago
These all look quite nice, I think. They match the current generation of iClone content quite nicely, with lots of detail like seams, wrinkles and textures.

Very nicely done RL! Smile

Will they also be provided as white templates like the Essential clothing?
I am *really* happy to have some work clothes (truly -- and I live in the casual state) -- I just wanted to hear what this was.  

I have zero problems with "teasing" new content, as long as we understand what is being teased.  With the new CC and the promise of... hair/clothing tailoring?... it's easy to get misled.  That's all I ever asked.  Just a "new content" and I'd have been a happy camper (and I am now).

Because all the examples here are *really* good and I will definitely buy.  But until the new CC comes out please, Peter, remember that at least some of us are literal and might be easily confused.
By pumeco - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/1/2016)
And just in case you have any issues about equality, the ladies are also getting to work too. Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/999cd1f0-c9e1-4b85-980e-2611.png

She looks good, but don't forget the ever-popular nurses uniform as well BigGrin
Oh and thanks for the PM, but you need a bigger Inbox.

They are all quite nice I like the amount of detail in the normal maps.    
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/1/2016)
Kelleytoons (4/30/2016)

Probably my clue dropping was not very good but you are cold with this guess. BigGrin

"It is time"
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/19f94940-812a-4e5d-876b-fefc.png

Here are the number of items you can expect in the new Professional Outfits pack.... Coming Soon
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
I assume this is not the CC 1.5 release we are expecting. 
My understanding is the CC 1.5 will provide the tools for us to create our own clothing bases.
Pinch me, wake me up...if my thinking is wrong.

I need much broader ranges of clothing and characters now
I rarely have a voice in what is needed for content or clothing any longer.

If the way forward, is back to Clone Cloth ... guess I'll have to buy a software application to do what I need.
I am hoping for a competent efficient tool ( as I am thinking of CC 1.5)  to speed up the development of unique characters and clothing.

I will probably buy this pack for convenience with a current project.
No, I don't mind to buy some packs like this to speed up things.

Looking ahead, I cannot use the dependency required with the Clone Cloth templates thing.
It was fine when I started out with Iclone, being limited as it was.

I think many Iclone users will still buy content packs like this,
Regardless of the CC tools to produce unique characters and clothing bases..
Their projects may not require unique clothing or characters.
Many will not be that interested to take a couple hours to build a character and/or clothing,
They just won't need that kind of customization in their projects.
I generally spend a couple hours on a CC character now, and I am using the clothing presets.
So yes, I think many Iclone users will use the CC to suit their needs... or just use the presets route.

rampart (5/1/2016)
I think many Iclone users will still buy content packs like this,
Regardless of the CC tools to produce unique characters and clothing bases..

Their projects may not require unique clothing or characters.
Many will not be that interested to take a couple hours to build a character and/or clothing,
They just won't need that kind of customization in their projects.
I generally spend a couple hours on a CC character now, and I am using the clothing presets.
So yes, I think many Iclone users will use the CC to suit their needs... or just use the presets route.

I agree completely.  There is room for both bundles like this, and more powerful tools.

Consider what Character Creator can do.  Wonderful, awesome things.  Some people will spend a fair amount of time refining their people in CC, making each person unique.  But some will just want to plop a "98% read-to-go" person into their project.  Others will go to Blender and Z-Brush to create and rig fantastical creatures from scratch.
By animagic - 8 Years Ago
I personally appreciate Peter's communiques, and I hope he's not too discouraged by some remarks. I won't say anything in addition as that might start another unneeded flame war.
By mtakerkart - 8 Years Ago
152 shoes presets???? WOW!!
mtakerkart (5/2/2016)

Sure.  Six of them for the guys...   Tongue

pumeco (5/1/2016)

She looks good, but don't forget the ever-popular nurses uniform as well BigGrin

And a "Dirty Mac" for Pumeco BigGrin
By raxel_67 - 8 Years Ago
Thanks this will speed up cc creation a lot! thanks thanks thanks!

on the other hand we need hairs!!!!!!!!!! either a new pack or the ability to créate or morph hairs! i use iclone for ad pre viz, and i still fear the day the ask me to put 30 people on screen, they will eventually notice the limited amount of hairs i have and that day they will devour me. please give us something, i don't want to become some hípster/yuppie dinner Smile
By pumeco - 8 Years Ago
primaveranz (5/2/2016)
pumeco (5/1/2016)

And a "Dirty Mac" for Pumeco BigGrin

Indeed, no self-respecting perv is complete without his long black mac, it's an iconic garment of the profession!
Stalking nurses in uniforms, and getting away with it, is a skill not to be taken lightly BigGrin

By toonarama - 8 Years Ago
Looks like a good pack but slight concern over the price of it. I can see it being sold at $149 with a $75 early bird discount. I think I would have preferred some smaller more specialised packs but we'll have to wait and see on the pricing
well that is a huge package .. so I will probably buy it lol.

I still mostly make cartoony type characters, but I am confident I can make cartoony stuff with those for my movies which take me forever to create because I come up with hairbrained challenges like "I am going to make this by keyframing all the character movements just cause I can" :/  

rampart (5/1/2016)
My understanding is the CC 1.5 will provide the tools for us to create our own clothing bases.

You are correct. Smile
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/2/2016)
rampart (5/1/2016)

You are correct. Smile

Thank you,

By Lord Ashes - 8 Years Ago
rampart (5/1/2016)Don't get me wrong... I'm not knocking Daz3d, just sharing my thoughts for comparison.

I am not sure I would agree. Because anyone can create clothing for DAZ there will be a large range of quality from very poor to very good. Since DAZ supports morphs for any meshes and can apply them statically (i.e same settings for entire timeline) or dynamically (i.e. change the settings during the timeline) it has the potential to create amazing content. I suppose where or not someone has gone to that detail to create such high detailed clothing is another matter.

rampart (5/1/2016)Also, look at the prices for Daz3d clothing content...and every outfit you have to buy.

This I definitely disagree with...This is only true when buying the content from DAZ but what you seem to be missing is the fact that DAZ Studio has a huge following outside the DAZ Store. This content ranges from poor low quality to good high quality content. It also ranges from free content to paid content.

I think it was a very smart marketing tactic by DAZ Studio to make the base software free and then provide content at some cost. This allows users to buy content if they are not willing to spend the time making it but it also allows a lot of users, who would not normally purchase the software, to make content and spread the popularity of the software (which in turn brings in other users that may purchase content from the DAZ Store).

For example, I can go and download a legit free pack which has close to 200 body morphs for DAZ Gensis 1 and DAZ Genesis 2 characters (still waiting for a Genesis 3 version). I can download, for free, some impressive clothing. Yes, I can probably get better clothing if I pay for them but my point is that DAZ Studio has a huge following and that is probably most due to the fact that it is free and so expandable with user morphs. For advanced users they also have an API.

In my opinion the IClone following is not a large because for a lot of users the initial cost is a lot of money. If you want to do any serious work with iClone then iClone PRO and 3DXChange PRO versions are recommended. These are each selling for $119 so you are talking about a $238 investment and that is without CC Essentials Pack for some additional CC Body Morphs and CC Bases. When compared to DAZ Studio's initial cost of $0, it makes a user think twice before purchasing iClone. Don't get me wrong, iClone has great features that DAZ Studio doesn't have (or at least did not have when I made the switch) such as soft cloth and physics.

rampart (5/1/2016)
Creases and rumples are set in stone with Daz3d cltohing.

Not true. You can add creases and rumples via mesh, morphs or texture. Take your pick.

rampart (5/1/2016)
If a button is open it is open, unless extra included for button closed.

Agreed but that applies to both DAZ and iClone. In DAZ you add a simple morph to switch to the other state. In DAZ you can even apply the transition (i.e. opening of the button) over time. Now, finally, you can do the same with CC (at least I assume you can add custom morphs to clothing like you can to characters...have not tried it yet) but CC does now allow you to transition between them over time. As far as I know, with CC you would create the closed

rampart (5/1/2016)
The morph choices and now the morph creator tool make CC far and away a better choice.

Not sure what choices you are talking about but DAZ has always had the ability to make morphs and it works well. CC has only now caught up.

rampart (5/1/2016)
There are some UV tools you can buy, and you can use hexagon for changes to clothing by kit bashing.

Kit bashing? With DAZ (as with CC) you can use any 3rd party tool for modifying the mesh. DAZ always supported using existing meshes and/or creating meshes from scratch because it has the Transfer Utility which allows any mesh to conform to the Genesis figure and move with the figure. If anything, CC has the bashing because, at the moment, you can only make CC bases from existing CC bases and you have to have the same number of vertices. CC will be coming out with the ability to make custom CC bases in version 1.5

By rampart - 8 Years Ago
LordAshes

Yes, yes... you can do just about anything with Daz content you can with other 3d content.
Files types, imports, exports and work with UV are much easier to work with all the new tools available. 

IMO, efficiency is not enhanced, but if you have the time and resources you can do just about anything.
I don't begin to deny the value of Daz3d. I use it all the time.

The CC makes character creation, custom clothing (coming soon), morphing on the fly, characters are rigged and ready for optimum application in Iclone. 
This alone means better workflow and less frustration.
Most important to me.. I don't have to spend time looking for characters. Clothing is a bit limited, but it will improve with 1.5 CC

I use Daz3d for export of daz content into 3dxchange. Often, and I mean often there are anomalies and workarounds necessary...which consume alot of time.
Decimation of polys is a hit and miss job, and is always required for exporting high poly count Daz3d characters.  High poly just don't cut if for efficient video produciton at 30 to 60 FPS.
Generally, I spend quite abit of time just testing parameters as well in Daz3d studio before exporting.  It helps to understand what you can actually do with the content.
You can buy great looking props that have few editable parameters. A simple thing like opening doors and such is not always available in the purchased content.
Yes, you can fix...but it takes time.

I am not arguing with you or denying your posting contents.
I am saying... efficiency, workflow and creative juices are nourished by CC.
It only takes a couple hours working with a character, and basically you can create a unique character.
That is terrific IMO.  

I very much respect your posting, opinions and contents.
My motivations for using Iclone are very defined.for me.. video production with efficient workflow.
By magnoliaPower - 8 Years Ago
Any date for release ?
By pumeco - 8 Years Ago

urbanlamb (5/2/2016)
well that is a huge package ...

I get that a lot, but thanks for the compliment, urbanlamb Smile

magnoliaPower (5/2/2016)
Any date for release ?

Still a few things to finish off but this week is the plan. Smile
By JIX - 8 Years Ago
Kewl! RL keeps on delivering!
By Walt_R - 8 Years Ago
Well, by the end of this week we can all suit up and be awesome! Cool
By Lawsuit Pending Records - 8 Years Ago
mtakerkart (5/2/2016)
The Imelda Marcos edition

By Snarp Farkle - 8 Years Ago
mtakerkart (5/2/2016)

Hopefully there won't be 152 watermarks to go with them! BigGrin
haaa, very good news !!

I am not sure about the 152 shoes : are they all different? or is it just color variation ?

Does new characters will add some hairs to CC ?

Thanks for news.

Frédéric
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
magnoliaPower (5/4/2016)
haaa, very good news !!

I am not sure about the 152 shoes : are they all different? or is it just color variation ?

Does new characters will add some hairs to CC ?

Thanks for news.

Frédéric

The ad does not say shoes.
It says presets, there is only a picture of shoes.

So, should I understand there're only one pair of shoes and some variations (colors, decals,...) ?
So, should I understand there're only one pair of shoes and some variations (colors, decals,...) ?
By jarretttowe - 8 Years Ago
I feel like the 152 presets refers to one-click presets for all of the bases...mainly because there is a picture of shoes and no word "shoes".
All I know is 31 bases will be a welcome addition.

Thanks Peter for the updates :-)
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
magnoliaPower (5/4/2016)

You and my wife would really get along well. Your logic and hers are parallel.

Thanks for this very useful information. No good time for beginner here...
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
magnoliaPower (5/4/2016)
Thanks for this very useful information. No good time for beginner here...

Relax, all in fun...

By Capemedia - 8 Years Ago
Looking forward to this release as it's just come at the right time for me.

Peter do we have an exact release date so I can factor that into my project timelines?

Thanks

Colin (aka Capemedia)
By Postfrosch - 8 Years Ago

Dear RL-makers
This dress package is certainly a good extension for the CC.
I'm curious what you can extract from it all and fashion.
I will certainly bring it to me if it is for sale.
We can now show women and men in professional and working world e.g as bankers etc.
For myself (and many other probably) but is missing something.
When are templates appear so that you can make something for CC avatars?

(G3/G5 Avatars with CloneClothes by Postfrosch)

The whole range of uniforms, SciFi and Fantasy is far completely ausgeklammert.Ist to such type of clothing or templates provided at all in the way?
Come overalls for e.g. SciFi clothing
Come sometime even high or medium-high boots?
For many, the possibility of clothing itself is to create as the CC is 1.5 bring well (should) probably not feasible. Whether that is due to the necessary Zusatzprgrammen (3 DPorgramme wi e.g. ZBrush), on the export option as fbx of Avatars or (like me) simply on skill.
These users are those templates salute safely.
Please dear RL line also thinks of us.
Thank you for reading
Best wishes from Germany
Werner (Post frog)
Sorry for my bad English. I have had the text translated with Google
I'm with you Postfrosch Wink
magnoliaPower (5/4/2016)

There are 6 base styles of shoes (Basketball Shoes, Canvas Shoes, Knee High Boots, Leather Shoes, Short Cowboy Boots and Soccer Boots (Football Boots in the UK). Each base style contains 3 or 4 material options as was the case with previous base styles.
Capemedia (5/4/2016)
Looking forward to this release as it's just come at the right time for me.

Peter do we have an exact release date so I can factor that into my project timelines?

Thanks

Colin (aka Capemedia)

Unfortunately I can't give an exact release time. There is still a few things to finish off but I'm still hopeful for this week.
Peter (RL) (5/4/2016)
Unfortunately I can't give an exact release time. There is still a few things to finish off but I'm still hopeful for this week.

Thank you for the reply and the estimate Peter Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/343be376-420f-4546-880e-23d2.png

I'm not sure which profession this outfit falls under (no it's not that one). Maybe a cat burglar. Wink

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dfc57845-296c-4735-956f-c473.png
By pumeco - 8 Years Ago

That's the coolest outfit I've seen from RL, nice Cool

By rampart - 8 Years Ago
Look at the wheels on that chick... Looks like an Olympic sprinter, all legs

Great outfit, if the rest is as good we are going to have some real fun with this pack.

By pmaina - 8 Years Ago

@Pumeco, They forgot the Whip. Laugh JK

Interesting un-convectional outfit that adds variety. I like it.
Thank you Peter.

Do you think some hairs would be available with the new characters ?
By pumeco - 8 Years Ago

@Pmaina
Yes, but Peter works for RL, masters of tease, so I reckon he left the whip out intentionally BigGrin

To be fair though, I thought the pose was quite provocative for a Peter post, so it was nice to see him showing some kink for once - and it shows off the cleavage well.
That said, it was kinda pointless to give her a bra under that bodysuit, would have looked even better without one and would still have been ok for the forum.

I'm glad this is getting attention. The lack of clothes is a real problem. But the good news when the selection is this small, that each new piece grows the number of characters exponentially.
By TheOldBuffer - 8 Years Ago
Any update on the release date?
I'm hoping for a present for the weekend, but barring that, I would think it would be available by next weekend. It is odd for them to show their cards without being pretty close to release.
By rampart - 8 Years Ago
I would not write it off.  We still have a lot of daylight left.
TheOldBuffer (5/6/2016)

Sadly the pack won't release until probably late next week now. Final testing found some unexpected issues that will need a little time to iron out.

I do apologise for getting all your hopes up but obviously we could not release the pack with known errors. I can assure you the Content team are working hard to get this pack out as soon as possible. If I have any further news to share I will update again.
Thank you for keeping us updated.
Better to fix it than to give us a bunch of wrinkled and tattered clothes.
By Zeronimo - 8 Years Ago
Thank you Peter for keeping us informed.
I prefer to wait longer and have a good finished product, rather than having a product delivered in a hurry and full of errors. 
Thanks Peter. I agree with the last two comments we are better to wait. :-)
By Delerna - 8 Years Ago
Also appreciate the information. Been watching like a hawk all week but now I know I can relax until late next week.

Peter (RL) (5/6/2016)
[quote]Sadly the pack won't release until probably late next week now. Final testing found some unexpected issues that will need a little time to iron out.

I do apologise for getting all your hopes up but obviously we could not release the pack with known errors. I can assure you the Content team are working hard to get this pack out as soon as possible. If I have any further news to share I will update again.

Thanks Peter for the update.  Will need to amend my timeline slightly while I wait this pack, but no big problem.  Fortunately I always add extra time for my client and project work. 

Cape Smile

By rampart - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/6/2016)
TheOldBuffer (5/6/2016)

Sadly the pack won't release until probably late next week now. Final testing found some unexpected issues that will need a little time to iron out.

Would it hurt for RL to share with us the actual contents of the pack?  Afterall, we know it is coming soon.
Promotion pricing for the pack would mean something as well.

By doubledutch - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/4/2016)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/343be376-420f-4546-880e-23d2.png

Gloves. Gloves. I see gloves.
I'm not sure which profession this outfit falls under (no it's not that one). Maybe a cat burglar. Wink

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dfc57845-296c-4735-956f-c473.png

Gloves. Gloves. I see gloves.

Peter (RL) (5/6/2016)

Any kind of update on this, even a guesstimate?

Capemedia (5/9/2016)

A guestimate and only a guestimate... Thursday or Friday. Wink
By Walt_R - 8 Years Ago
My guess as to what's taking so long is they have to polish (shine) 152 pairs of shoes. I'll hope for Friday. Hehe
By shirleyknot - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/10/2016)
Capemedia (5/9/2016)

Peter (RL) (5/10/2016)

Brilliant, I shall be patient and wait for the release now....but I can't wait Smile