Character Creator - Stylized Animals

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic281408.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By mtakerkart - 5 Years Ago
Thank you Toko. It seems to works but I must download them one by one. If I check all in one shot ,There's only 4 items intalled.
I will do the rest this evening. :-)
By ToKoMotion - 5 Years Ago
Hi. Here is just a quick Teaser for the Animal Characters. This version has some Outtakes that didn't made it into the Final Promo TrailerSmile. Have fun!

By Lordhi - 5 Years Ago
Installing from the content store works fine. Of course, you also have to download all six bundles separatly.
Thank you Toko for all your efforts.
Schöne Pfingsten!
By JimmyB7 - 5 Years Ago
ToKoMotion (5/13/2016)
JimmyB7 (5/13/2016)
I again downloaded the CC Animal Combo Pack 2 from the Marketplace and did an "Overwrite".  I don't see a ToKoMotion Head Slider, only the Body slider shows up.  I tried it twice.

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately I will only be able to check this next week, but will do this asap then.

Do you see the BODY and BODY REMOVE slider?
And just in case: The HEAD sliders are shown in ACTOR/HEAD/TOKOMOTIONSmile

Apologize for any inconvenience.

Third time is a charm as they say.  It's working OK now.  Thanks for a great product and service.
Thanks for all your feedback. Great to hear that it worked. 

Just to make clear: 
Individual E-Mails were only sent to MARKETPLACE customers, who will find the new additional Head and Body Morphs in the Inventory for download. All new purchases from the Marketplace will include the separated morph sliders by default. CONTENT STORE customers just need to re-download the package from their Members Account.

@doubledutch:
Yes, I found a way to separate the head and body morphs from my original full body morph characters. The workflow is a little bit inconvenient, but I'm really happy that I found a way and be able to provide the additional sliders now. And I will make sure that all my new character packages will have separated Head and Body sliders by default from now onBigGrin.
By juliein3d - 2 Years Ago
Hi, these look great, just 2 questions, 

first question if I want to import the characters after I modify them into a Unity experiences is there a best way to bring in the materials for the furry look?  I've tried on other characters with fur and it doesn't work very well.  Is there a method you suggest for this?

Second question- I want to create my own looks, different colors, different shaped heads but close to your original work, is this also doable with your pack?  For example, I want to morph out a Chihuahua, probably it is more like Sammy than the dog.  Can I do this with your character set?

thanks!!

By Snarp Farkle - 5 Years Ago
Thanks for the update ToKoMotion, very generous of you! Smile
By doubledutch - 5 Years Ago
ToKoMotion (5/17/2016)
Thanks for all your feedback. Great to hear that it worked. 

@doubledutch:
Yes, I found a way to separate the head and body morphs from my original full body morph characters. The workflow is a little bit inconvenient, but I'm really happy that I found a way and be able to provide the additional sliders now. And I will make sure that all my new character packages will have separated Head and Body sliders by default from now onBigGrin.

Thats great.
It stays your little secret i understand.
Hi. Time for the first UPDATE for the Stylized Animals PackageBigGrin.

I have now included separate HEAD and BODY morphs for each character. Please make sure to re-download the pack from your Members Account (for Content Store) or Inventory (for Marketplace) to install the new sliders to your CC. If you face any problems or questions please let me know.

Here is also a short "HowTo" Video for using the new sliders:

Have fun!
ToKoMotion (5/17/2016)
I think I can create a short Tutorial as soon as I have time. Will post it to the Forum then.

That should be wonderful. For other developers who are sell content, and me who loves to watch magic tutorials Smile

By ToKoMotion - Last Year
Sorry, I somehow missed to reply to your questions earlier.

@iarfmolmadme:
I do not have a Gecko morph at the moment. I have planned to release some new Animal Morphs in the upcoming weeks, maybe I can add a Gecko-like morph then.

@juliein3d:
1. Haven't worked with Unity for a longer time, so I don't really know how the characters work in Unity now. I think you'll have to choose a special shader, one that supports Normals & Displacement maps to re-create the fur effect.

2. You can always use my characters as a base to create your own customized ones with different textures and accessories. You can also use additional morphs to create your own shapes. I don't really know if you can morph Sammy into a Chihuahua, but you can definitely try it Wink. I think some manual work in an external modeler is necessary to get the best results.
By Delerna - 5 Years Ago
Bought your stylized animals 2 days ago and didn't have the separated body head morphs.
Also didn't get the email but that doesn't matter because downloading from my order history is working for me also.

By iarfmolmadme - 2 Years Ago
That's cool! I'm looking for a gecko, do you have one?
By JimmyB7 - 5 Years Ago
I again downloaded the CC Animal Combo Pack 2 from the Marketplace and did an "Overwrite".  I don't see a ToKoMotion Head Slider, only the Body slider shows up.  I tried it twice.
Hi Everybody!

My new Stylized Animals package has been released in the RL Content Store this week. I'm very happy and would like to create a Feedback-Questions-Hints'n'Tips-Showcase thread for this pack as well. 

So please feel free to add any feedback or questions regarding working with the CC Stylized Animal Morphs. I would also be really glad if you post your creations here. Furthermore please let me know if you face any issues or if you have any suggestions. I will try to provide as many Hints and Tips, Tutorials and Add-Ons as possible for this pack in this thread.  

Enjoy and Happy Creating!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cfea3a6c-221e-4080-b8c7-0c60.png

Here is a first quick introduction video that may help you to get started with the characters:

... Seriously , if all the next character creation will be send like this , CC will be tremendous!!! ...

That's trueSmile. All my next creations will have the separated HEAD and BODY morph sliders for sure - brings more freedom to the creation process. I will also repack my Stylized Kids and Teens and provide the head and body sliders for them, but can't really say when it will be ready. Have to work on some other stuff before, but will hurry upBigGrin.
By mtakerkart - 5 Years Ago
A-MA-ZING!!!!!!  Seriously , if all the next character creation will be send like this , CC will be tremendous!!! 
I was just checked my old Fuse yesterday and it is pitiful....

Thank you very much Toko.
By mrmdesign - 5 Years Ago
These look amazing Tokomotion!
Your video shows just how much care, thought and attention to detail has gone into this pack.
I definitely need to give you some money soon. :-)
JimmyB7 (5/13/2016)

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately I will only be able to check this next week, but will do this asap then.

Do you see the BODY and BODY REMOVE slider?
And just in case: The HEAD sliders are shown in ACTOR/HEAD/TOKOMOTIONSmile

Apologize for any inconvenience.
Wow, you are the new Houdini.
You create this in CC self?
Alright. Seems I had to send the new sliders to each user individuallyDoze. Mails sent out and you should now be able to find the new sliders in your Inventory. Please let me know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks a lot for all your feedbackSmile. 
I think I can create a short Tutorial as soon as I have time. Will post it to the Forum then.
By Snarp Farkle - 5 Years Ago
Great work Tokomotion! Smile