The Solution for (Error code:-7) Content Pack Installing Issue

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic27517.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Mick - 15 Years Ago
Dear users,

If you cannot install the content pack and the programme appears the error message: Error code:-7 Error Msg:Failed to load string, you'll need to re-download the installation package of the content packs, and then you are able to re-install them into iClone4.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

By pfoley - 15 Years Ago
I attempted to download the Essential Woman pack again and the link from my Reallusion account does not work.

This page is what it links to:

The link is "HTTP 404 not found"

I have my own copy of the prtogram and have tried to reinstall it many times using every possible configuration I can think of (rebooting etc.).

Essential man reinstalled just fine, but all the essential woman avatars even in my IClone 3.2 don't work. And I am getting trial notation on my Projects that I transferred from iClone 3.2.

By Peter (RL) - 15 Years Ago
The bad link will be looked into. Thanks for notifying us of the problem.

It should be fixed soon. Apologies for inconvenience.

By pfoley - 15 Years Ago
Many thanks. With the new link I was able to sort out the problem and things are working fine now.
By sioril - 14 Years Ago
I got an error code -7 when trying to install to city vol 1 and 3 and cars pack. I read these posts and downloaded the files one more time. This time they installed - for the most part. I now get an error code -27. I don't know if they loaded right or not.
By Peter (RL) - 14 Years Ago
sioril (2/23/2010)
I got an error code -7 when trying to install to city vol 1 and 3 and cars pack. I read these posts and downloaded the files one more time. This time they installed - for the most part. I now get an error code -27. I don't know if they loaded right or not.

If you are still encountering problems with these packs, please contact Support who will help you resolve the problems. Please use the link below to request assistance.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Thanks.