Dress Up & Party Fun for CrazyTalk 8 (2015, 12)

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic264310.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Eric (RL) - 9 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/89ce24a2-436b-4a09-aaed-27e6.png

Need more varieties of clothing, hairs and accessories for your new created CrazyTalk 8 3D portraits? Look no further than the official CrazyTalk 8 Essential Bundle Content pack!

This bundle contains the following:

Dress Up - Showtime

In this pack, you'll find a library of clothing and ready-to-use bodies that can be quickly swapped for different occasions. From defining your personality with casual outfits, to dressing up as a movie celebrity or playboy bunny for your next party, this pack has everything you need to make your characters fun!

Includes:
32 CTbodies with 4 different themes: Cosplay, Casual Wear, Holidy & Party Outfits:

Find out more HERE

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9e4ec30f-b616-4e15-9e9c-d7d2.png

Party Fun: Conforming Hairs and Accessories

Dress up your characters in bold and colorful hairstyles, mix and match accessories to create unique adornments, and watch your characters become the center of attention at any parades, festivals or party scenes with dynamic spring and physics animation effects.

The hairs and hats can automatically conform to any head shapes and sizes, and their textures are ready to be customized when used in conjunction with your favorite image editing program. If you have the Character Creator tool, then you can also edit them dynamically with the powerful Appearance Editor.

Includes:
15 Hairs
88 Accessories
100 Bonus Hairs & Accessories

Find out more HERE

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a3d01446-d720-447f-99af-0b73.png

Buy the bundle now and receive additional bonus pack, containing 32 exciting bonus styles that can be instantly used!

See all the bonus styles HERE

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b7ecf436-d585-46c5-8d44-a508.png

Important Information!

Q: But I already got my "Party Fun: Conforming Hairs and Accessories"? Can I get the bonus if I purchase "Dress Up - Showtime Pack Now"?

A: For those who already purchased the "Party Fun" pack prior to the launch of CrazyTalk 8, we will soon be sending you a special promotion deal that lets you purchase the "Dress up" pack and get the bonus at the same time! Check your email inbox for the offer!

Q: I have purchased “Party Fun Conforming Hair and Accessories”, but how come I can’t see the download link in my member page? 

A: If you have purchased the "Party Fun" pack prior to the CrazyTalk 8 launch, we will be sending you a special email with instructions on how to activate your CrazyTalk 8 version of the "Party Fun" pack. Once activated, you will be able to see the pack in your member page as shown below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/30019391-380a-45b3-b7af-310f.png
By yaRincewind - 9 Years Ago
Nice.
But I have purchased Party Fun already. Any chance to get the bonus pack?
By JIX - 9 Years Ago
Ermmm ... so Party Fun works for iC6 and CT8, but DressUp only for CT8, right?!
By Peter (RL) - 9 Years Ago
JJJAM (12/18/2015)

Yes because "Dress Up" only contains the upper body which is used in CT8. It doesn't contain full bodied characters for Character Creator.
yaRincewind (12/18/2015)
Nice.
But I have purchased Party Fun already. Any chance to get the bonus pack?

Have you also purchased "Dress Up Showtime"?
By Delerna - 9 Years Ago
I also have already purchased Party Fun
Peter, are you suggesting that if I now also buy Dress Up showtime I will get the bonus?
By Rampa - 9 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (12/18/2015)
JJJAM (12/18/2015)

Yes because "Dress Up" only contains the upper body which is used in CT8. It doesn't contain full bodied characters for Character Creator.

Will they not open in iClone6 and CC at all? Are they not complete garments then? Even having some new upper body clothing would be very helpful. 
By JIX - 9 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (18.12.2015)
JJJAM (12/18/2015)

Ok ... a little bit confusing, because it kinda contradicts the RL future roadmap at first view, but it seems there is specific content beside the shared content.
By jann - 9 Years Ago
How to use "Party Fun" pack in CrazyTalk? When installing you can only choose iClone and Character Creator.
By brothertcoleman - 9 Years Ago
So Im confused too.
l purchased the Fun Pack already ,now will I get the bonus  if  I buy Dresd up?
By hufos - 9 Years Ago
I got the same problem as Jann in the above post. I already purchased Party Fun but it only installs for IClone 6 and Character Creator. I dont want to have to purchase it again. what gives?
By royfriend2011 - 9 Years Ago
I like CrazyTalk 8 pro  so far made a lot of heads so far,  I was wonder if I install everything right because with CT7 they have a list of eyes to use and teeth, I see nothing for CrazyTalk 8 pro, Do I need to reinstall it Buy it, Or that's Just The way it is, Anyone that could tell that would be Great Thanks 
By vidi - 9 Years Ago
How can I import my own Accessories, or can I only use your own stuff with additional cost ? Blink
I have expect for a 199 worth Application, I can customize with my own Ideas . and BTW can I now use more than  only a singele Character ?
The argument in CT7 was allegedly technical reson web and mobile device limits, but now in CT8 is nothing here that this arguments hold.
By jlittle - 9 Years Ago
royfriend2011 (12/20/2015)
I like CrazyTalk 8 pro  so far made a lot of heads so far,  I was wonder if I install everything right because with CT7 they have a list of eyes to use and teeth, I see nothing for CrazyTalk 8 pro, Do I need to reinstall it Buy it, Or that's Just The way it is, Anyone that could tell that would be Great Thanks 

Each RL product has it's own separate Template (and Custom) folder where it's content is stored.
You can either reinstall the other content and select CT8 as the destination or copy it over from the CT7 folder(s).

Jeff

By animagic - 9 Years Ago

Looking at the bonus styles, it seems that they are just a convenient way to combine what you already have. I don't see new content.

By Eric (RL) - 9 Years Ago
Hello hufos, Delerna, yaRincewind, jann, brothertcoleman!

I have updated the initial post that should answer your questions! 

Q: But I already got my "Party Fun: Conforming Hairs and Accessories"? Can I get the bonus if I purchase "Dress Up - Showtime Pack Now"?

A: For those who already purchased the "Party Fun" pack prior to the launch of CrazyTalk 8, we will soon be sending you a special promotion deal that lets you purchase the "Dress up" pack and get the bonus at the same time! Check your email inbox for the offer!

Q: I have purchased “Party Fun Conforming Hair and Accessories”, but how come I can’t see the download link in my member page? 

A: If you have purchased the "Party Fun" pack prior to the CrazyTalk 8 launch, we will be sending you a special email with instructions on how to activate your CrazyTalk 8 version of the "Party Fun" pack. Once activated, you will be able to see the pack in your member page as shown below.
By similarly - 9 Years Ago
Eric (RL) (12/21/2015)
Hello hufos, Delerna, yaRincewind, jann, brothertcoleman!

I have updated the initial post that should answer your questions! 

Hi!  Thanks so much.  Any eta on that email?  Just curious.
royfriend2011 (12/20/2015)

Eyes and teeth are available under the root Actor Elements tab. See the image below for how to find them.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d622d36b-58e2-44ff-b5b1-df79.png
By royfriend2011 - 9 Years Ago
No Sir Them folder are not showing up, I see the face, body and head and that's all, Maybe I should save the faces I made and reinstall everything. I'm Not sure what is wrong
By endoparlas37 - 9 Years Ago
I got the same problem  in the above post. I already purchased CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline + Party Fun - Hairs & Accessories  12-11-2015 but Party Fun only installs for IClone 6 and Character Creator. I dont want to have to purchase it again. what gives?

after that I've received an email with dress up/ Showtime  and I've bought too. how can I got the bonus pack . i've received another email with  a free bonus with 10 bodies and 30 hairs how can I get it ?

thanks and Merry Christmas.

By similarly - 8 Years Ago
I got Crazy Talk 8 as part of a deal when I bought iClone 6.  I later bought the Party Fun pack for iClone.  I received an e-mail with instructions for downloading the Party Fun pack for CT8, but never received any e-mail about a deal for the Dress-up Showtime pack.

However, I bought Dress Up anyway and got a good deal on it.  I haven't gotten any email about the bonus though (not a big deal, since it's only presets of existing content, and I don't use presets much.  I like to mix and match on my own).

Re those who have folders or content NOT showing up in CT8:  have you tried running as administrator?

Right-click on the icon, go to properties and then to the compatibility tab.  Check the box for "run as administrator".  Solved the problem for me.  Showed all content nicely.