Any instructors out there available for live training in CrazyTalk Animator via Skype, etc.?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic263912.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By animateman4450 - 9 Years Ago
Hello. I'm new to animation and CrazyTalk Animator. I'd like to get up and running as quickly as possible. I was wondering if there are any instructors out there. If so, please let me know the cost, some of your background, and some samples. I am using CrazyTalk Animator 2 on Mac. Thanks!
By coolhewitt24 - 9 Years Ago
I recommend following the  tutorials on YouTube before hiring a tutor. The YouTube videos are kind of amateurish but you can learn the basics.
By Ibis Fernandez - 8 Years Ago
I'm available for private tutoring as well as ongoing support and mentoring. I can either give you a full run down or just make myself available on an "as needed basis". My rate is $80/hr charged in 15 min intervals. If your issue only requires a quick 15 min or less explanation then basically its $20 for the session. 

You can also save yourself some money by just publishing your questions here and myself or any of the other members will answer publically and for free, for the benefit of the community.