Optimization for Windows Tablets

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic258787.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By brothertcoleman - 9 Years Ago
I use CT7 and CTA Pipline on my Surface Pro 4 but  everything is tiny and difficult to use .If there was a way to to adjust UI for tablets ,since they are becoming more popular or maybe an update .
By Peter (RL) - 9 Years Ago
This can be a problem with high resolution displays that use a small screen size.

I will pass this to the CrazyTalk development team for consideration.
By brothertcoleman - 9 Years Ago
Thanks for your reply Peter .

What you said got me to thinking so I checked further with Microsoft and the solution that helped was to Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
I just right clicked the program-properties-compatibility-checked disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
Microsoft's solution;
Disable display scaling for the app/program
Here’s how:
Step 1:   Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and tap Search.
(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and click Search.)
Step 2:   In the search box, type the name of the app.
Step 3:   Select the app’s tile (swipe down on the tile or right-click on it), and tap or click Open file 
location to open File Explorer on the desktop.
Step 4:   In File Explorer, tap and hold (or right-click) the app’s executable (.exe) file and select Properties.
Step 5:   Select the Compatibility tab.
Step 6:   In the Settings section, select Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
Step 7:   Tap or click OK.
Step 8:   Start the app.
By sjonesdc - 9 Years Ago
brothertcoleman (11/4/2015)
Thanks for your reply Peter .

What you said got me to thinking so I checked further with Microsoft and the solution that helped was to Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
I just right clicked the program-properties-compatibility-checked disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
Microsoft's solution;
Disable display scaling for the app/program
Here’s how:
Step 1:   Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and tap Search.
(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and click Search.)
Step 2:   In the search box, type the name of the app.
Step 3:   Select the app’s tile (swipe down on the tile or right-click on it), and tap or click Open file 
location to open File Explorer on the desktop.
Step 4:   In File Explorer, tap and hold (or right-click) the app’s executable (.exe) file and select Properties.
Step 5:   Select the Compatibility tab.
Step 6:   In the Settings section, select Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
Step 7:   Tap or click OK.
Step 8:   Start the app.

brothertcoleman,

Thank you for this information. Now I run iClone on my Surface Pro without using my glasses or a magnifer.

By jsvang - 9 Years Ago
Does not work on Surface Pro 4 With CrazyTalkAnimator 2 Pro. Any ideas?