Windows 10 compatibility

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic254632.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By CFPro - 9 Years Ago
Has anyone had any issues running 3dXchange or iClone 6 (or Crazy Talk Animator for that matter) after upgrading to Window 10? Thanks.
By JC Weatherby - 9 Years Ago
No problems so far.  I'm running Windows 10 / Direct X 11 - and all the latest iClone softwares; iClone 6.2, 3DX6.2, Character Creator.
By Dragonskunk - 9 Years Ago
The only bug I found related to 10:
If you apply a Windows10 theme and the theme changes the title bar color the sliders buttons in iClone disappear.

By CFPro - 9 Years Ago
Thanks very much!
By Alien Maniac - 9 Years Ago
I updated 3 laptops to win 10.
2 died slowly with all kinds of problems......the MS Win  techs are useless to call.
They are as lost as we are. I did manage to reinstall w10 and now all seems ok on this com. I am hoping it survives.

As for your q......yes all the RL software programs ran fine but with an occasional crash.

I was told that each of the problems were a result of an SSD, or this or that but not win10......HU? Yeas true. They wanted me to buy their service package. I declined. I said I will sue MS and then my com worked fine.Well this one anyway. They closed my cases on the other two laptops. WHAAAAAAT? I dunno about those people, they are sure on my shXX list. So I just lose 2 nice work computers?

By planetstardragon - 9 Years Ago
not to be the conspiracy theorist,  but if I had to give the benefit of the doubt to Microsoft on windows 10,   Then I would also have to believe that the government is behind this pressuring them to act this way,  especially considering the information age we've entered where the internet has become a modern day stage for warfare.
By hattori kun - 9 Years Ago
So far no problems. Better than windows 8. BigGrin
By Roundtree - 9 Years Ago
Yes. For some reason I am been unable to download from the 3D Warehouse now that I've upgraded to Windows 10.  Not sure why though...
By Roundtree - 9 Years Ago
I've upgraded to Windows 10 on my desktop, but have not done so on my laptop. I have experienced several problems after upgrading to Windows 10.  So, I am holding back on my laptop, as I use it on the road for business. I would hate to be at a clients site and my laptop isn't functioning properly. That would be seriously embarrassing, not to mention screwing with my ability to make a living. I also use my desktop as well, but at least it stays home, and much of the software that I use is duplicated on my laptop, with a few additional programs on my laptop that are not on my desktop. 

One of the problems I've noticed is when I try to download from the 3D Warehouse using 3DExchange6, somehow it just doesn't do it anymore. It was doing just fine with Windows 7. And yes, I have observed more frequent crashing of iClone6 since the free upgrade to Windows 10 was invoked.