Plant by material

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic251043.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By will2power71 - 9 Years Ago
I love the Speedtrees! It's some of the easiest effects to work with and they add so much to a scene by the way they move! Now for the the wishlist item. I design my terrains more with material groups whenever possible, which works out quite well in urban environments, except when it comes time to plant the vegetation. It's tedious when you want trees or plants on an irregular shaped space to plant them. Maybe I'm missing something, but to me it would be nice if you could plant your vegetation by material instead of drawing squares.  There's not much more to this request --just a wishlist item at this point.
By Rampa - 9 Years Ago
+1!

Love the planter, but some other options would certainly be welcome. Smile
By CaseClosed - 9 Years Ago
Is there a way to organize trees and plants in the Scene tree?   I'd like to create folders and organize them by area or relevance, etc.  

I got the Biosphere Collection, and it's just incredible... seriously incredible.
By CaseClosed - 9 Years Ago
I just want to add how important it is to be able to group trees and grass. They add up quickly and I need to be able to hide areas that are not in use. The list has grown so massive. I need to be able to select a group and hide it. Thanks!!