iClone 6 Content Manager - Pack Template and Not Installed - do not work as expected

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic249298.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By petergpls - 9 Years Ago
Hi
No matter what I do I can not get the Content Manager Package to work as expected.
First of all, the Not Installed under Package->Templates is suppose to tell you what you have purchased and have not installed. I think that's great to know BUT as soon as you install one of the identified purchases it still shows as Not Installed.
From I have read, after the installation it is suppose to be removed from the Not Installed and appear under the Pack Template BUT nothing likes this happens. I have tried reinstalling iClone 6 and restart machine etc but does not work
Thanks
By animagic - 9 Years Ago
This is known not to work properly and best to be ignored. I'm sorry you went through the trouble of reinstalling iClone.

We are still hoping for a proper Content Manager as a separate application (similar to DAZ) that will also keep downloads so that you don't have to redownload in case you need to reinstall content.
By petergpls - 9 Years Ago
Thanks for the information. Is there a document which lists all of the known bugs for the current release?