Cant sign in with iclone 6?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic241063.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By VirtualMedia - 9 Years Ago
I purchased IClone 6 and 3DXChange preorder and was never able to sign in when starting apps and frankly I'm getting very annoyed about the nag screens, but I dealt with it.

Every time I enter my account info it says I don't have an internet connection which is ridiculous, the fact the iClone and everything else I purchase from Reallusion validates verifies the Apps are connecting though my internet connection. I have against my better judgement disabled my firewall and still have had no luck.

I just purchased the Substance Designer suite and now I can't download the content that comes with it. Because it tells me I need to sign in which I've done repeatedly and always get the 'no internet connection error'.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
By justaviking - 9 Years Ago
Are you trying to do this from iClone?
I had the same issue as you once.  I think I was trying to get a patch.
I went to the Reallusion site from my browser (without involving iClone) and logged on from there and it was happy.

By Spiny Norman - 9 Years Ago
I had a similar problem. I found that some browsers and programs automatically create a 'proxy' which blocks the Reallusion downloader. Go to settings in your browser, and then advanced settings, then Change proxy settings, untick use proxy...You should be good to go. Hope this helps Smile
By VirtualMedia - 9 Years Ago
Thanks for the tips, I did login through the browser and made a successful connection. Absolutely loving substance designer. After playing around with this and viewing the G6 character builder video Reallusion's gonna convert me from a dedicated Daz user to a iClone user and abuser.