The Tigers Growl

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic235335.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Cricky - 9 Years Ago
This was a quick rendering of a modified prop/character given Viseme abilities.  I didn't have a Tigers actual Growl, so I used a Lion's..  I suppose I could have used a Pussy Cat, but it isn't necessarily the audio that was important here.

First attempt at posting a Video Link, let's see if it works.  If not this is the link:  https://youtu.be/bkKlzuttULE   <-  This works but embedding does not.

Looks Like embedding does not work any longer.. or there is going to be a jump off the forum to see any videos, without a return option, as it just kicked the last entry to the video clip and closed my return to the forum.
By prabhatM - 9 Years Ago
The laughter was funny and interesting. Could you please elaborate the viseme process?
By Cricky - 9 Years Ago
prabhatM (5/5/2015)
The laughter was funny and interesting. Could you please elaborate the viseme process?

So far it is only an added Jawbone, but I intend to apply facial morphs, to allow full on snarls, and display of teeth with a menacing look. 

Each morph will take some time, but when done it will be better than using only a ratcheting/movable jawbone. The original model had no option to move the eyes, or open the mouth in a controlled way, other than importing morphs, which were not used. 

This is all strictly a bone based model at this point.
By prabhatM - 9 Years Ago
Cricky (5/5/2015)
prabhatM (5/5/2015)

So far it is only an added Jawbone, but I intend to apply facial morphs, to allow full on snarls, and display of teeth with a menacing look. 

Each morph will take some time, but when done it will be better than using only a ratcheting/movable jawbone. The original model had no option to move the eyes, or open the mouth in a controlled way, other than importing morphs, which were not used. 

This is all strictly a bone based model at this point.

Then the ICLONE animals could talk ! Interesting !!!