CrazyTalk unity Multiple animations?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic199739.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By akkadsaadi - 10 Years Ago
Hi, I have successfully gotten my project in CT to export and import into unity with an animation that was generated from a sound file, as well as a preset idle female animation. How do I create several animations attached to one project? I seem to be able to only have a single sound file/animation on my project, and then I can export the interactive project with only one more additionalIdle animation, and that's about it. I know there is a way to manage multiple animations because the unity plugin allows me to import as many as I would like. Does anybody know how to do multiple different animations? Thanks!
By akkadsaadi - 10 Years Ago
I want to try rewording my question.

I have a character face in CrazyTalk Pro. I plan on exporting this character into Unity using the interactive plugin. Right now, I can only seem to export a single script generated from an audiofile, but I want to export the character with several of this kind of script/animation. Perhaps "Idle, talk1,talk2, talk3, etc" How could I export several animations from crazytalk to be used with the single character in unity? The single character in unity is working fine with the 1 animation it exported with, but I want to export several animations. How do i do this?