Market cant download purchases

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic196889.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Alien Maniac - 10 Years Ago
I just bought a few items in the market. I clicked download now. It can not find the rl content downloader. HU? Reaaaally? This is a Beyond Weird. I buy a lot and have never had this.....? How is this possible.?

As they say....welcome to Earth folks! LOL

Anyone else have this problem today? Tue 8/26/2014
By colour - 10 Years Ago
"Bray42 (8/26/2014)
I just bought a few items in the market. I clicked download now. It can not find the rl content downloader. HU? Reaaaally? This is a Beyond Weird. I buy a lot and have never had this.....? How is this possible.?

As they say....welcome to Earth folks! LOL

Anyone else have this problem today? Tue 8/26/2014"

There was a Content Downloader bug in several of the iClone 5 Versions (Updates) that was eventually "Fixed" in a further Update. It looks as though it might have returned.

Very many Users were affected (Including me). The solution at the time, was to Download to iC4 Content (If you still had it on your Pc) & then Copy to iC5 Content. If you didn't have iC4 - Then tough luck

Reallusion insisted it wasn't a Reallusion problem, having many of us jumping through hoops attempting to Fix the problem our end. I insisted that it was & was proved correct, when the bug mysteriously disappeared after one of iC5 Updates, without any further intervention by me or others. .

It may be coincidental, but I've just started having Forum Posting gobble-de-gook Error Messages again, when I thought that particular bug had been fixed. Again - Very many of us had that same problem in several Versions (Updates) of iC5.

Both Bugs may be due to Reallusion's Content Downloader & Forum not being IE11 Enabled (Which Reallusion have acknowledged) & to use IE10 or Compatibility Mode. However I have IE 10 & also select Compatibility Mode.

Both bugs have occurred with Firefox.

Anyone-else?  

Thanks for the tips!

I went back to my inventory and downloaded from there, all OK so far, I still have some to download.
It appears that the RL content downloader stated that some of the content purchased could not locate the needed program so it refused to download any of the items. I still can not figure out which one/s were needing a program that I do not have or exactly what program it was. All of the items were for iclone but its possible that one was for an older version? only? I don't know. If I find anything else out I will post it here so we all know.
I found the problem file.
The program it is needing is : CrazyTalk Animator ? HU
what is that? I have Crazy Talk 7 Standard version. I am not sure what program that is. Anyone know?
This is the file:    CrazyTalk Animator    Actor >
Character    Police officer
Install Path: \Character\policeman.ctactor

More: CrazyTalk Animator > Actor > Character
Product Name: Police officer
Version: v1.0 or above

Author: kurzal

Uploaded: 3/11/2011 | User Rating: 0
Product description

One cop plus one cap. Enjoy Smile

Any way, because of that one file, none of the others would download in the RL content downloader. SO, why? It should have downloaded the other files and not that one. BUT no. So I spend hours dealing with this problem, not to mention your time too. Sorry. I did not cause this problem.