Can't Remove Watermark on Product Purchased RL Content Store

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic193926.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Peaches Chrenko - 10 Years Ago
I purchased "SFS Materials Vol. 1" from Reallusion Content Store June 16, 2014 verified in the Order History of my account. There is a watermark and I can't get it off. I uninstalled, then downloaded it again from my account then reinstalled and still there is a watermark. I am waiting for a response from Support. Meanwhile Any help appreciated. SmileThx Peaches
By planetstardragon - 10 Years Ago
Hi Peaches,

Try clicking on the "?" in the upper right hand corner of iclone, then click on "Content-1-step verification" - Hopefully that will do the trick.

My guess is that you aren't logged into your account with iclone - hence you haven't connected to the server for validation. - so far it's only logical explanation i can think of.

Cheers Smile
By Peaches Chrenko - 10 Years Ago
planetstardragon (8/8/2014)
Hi Peaches,

Try clicking on the "?" in the upper right hand corner of iclone, then click on "Content-1-step verification" - Hopefully that will do the trick.

My guess is that you aren't logged into your account with iclone - hence you haven't connected to the server for validation. - so far it's only logical explanation i can think of.

Cheers Smile

BigGrinBigGrinBigGrinSo sorry for horrible delay and thank you for your response planetstardragon. I tried the Content 1 Click Verification and unfortunately it did not work for the watermark but at least now all my other content is now verified so thanks for that as it was much neededSmileSmile. I may have had a similar issue once before when I purchased some Marketplace Content from the RL Content Store on sale. I got a watermark then also which we couldn't get rid of. Finally had to download the content directly from the Marketplace and there was no watermark with that content. Anyway waiting to hear back from SUPPORT. They requested a screenshot. Thanks again, Peaches.