Particle Emitters

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic193516.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By BiggsTrek - 10 Years Ago
Hey all,

Something I noticed recently was a lack of user made Particle Emitters on the Marketplace. So I went a little crazy over the last week or so and create a bunch of customized Particle Emitters and stuck them up on the Marketplace.

They vary from a Dripping Water Emitter, to a Swarm of Insects, and multiple weird things in between, like UFOs and Musical Notes.

Currently, I have almost 20 available, many of them are FREEBIES (about 1/2) and the rest are just 75 DAs.

Here's a few of them. (I'll post more in this thread over the next few days/weeks.):

Bullet Casing Emitter

Cigarette Smoke Emitter

Bullet Deflection Emitter

Cash Emitter

They're all available in my Store, or through Prop Masters.

I hope you find them useful!

Enjoy!!

BigGrin
By SchachMatt - 10 Years Ago
excellent, I needed the Cigarette Smoking Emitter!
SchachMatt (8/1/2014)
excellent, I needed the Cigarette Smoking Emitter!

Glad I could help. Hope it works well for you!

Smile
Here's a few more to whet your appetite:

Electric Sparks (w/Script)

Realistic Fire

Boiling Water

Pink Stars Falling In Lines

(From 'Under The Dome')

By SchachMatt - 10 Years Ago
Yes, the smoke adds reality to a cigarette or cigar!

And now a can use the boiling water!

SchachMatt (8/2/2014)
Yes, the smoke adds reality to a cigarette or cigar!

And now a can use the boiling water!

Excellent!

---

And here's some more:

Water Dripping

UFOs!!!

Musical Notes

Flying Arrows (w/Script)

And even more customized Particle Emitters!

Insect Swarm

Boulders (w/Script)

Ants

Throwing Axes (w/Script)

Here's another 4:

Inferno

Lasers (w/Script)

Daisies

Water Stream (w/Script)

By theschemer - 10 Years Ago
Looking good. I bought some and got some free ones too. BigGrin
Thanks,
TS
theschemer (8/5/2014)
Thanks,
TS

Great! And you're welcome! Smile

---

I've done a little homework tonight, and managed to get the AML Script Editor to work, and even more importantly, read up on how to use it (and had success!) so any future Emitters I create that may need some control should be easier to use!

(I'll probably go back through the one's done so far and see if I can retrofit some scripts in them, too.)

Stay Tuned!
BiggsTrek (8/6/2014)
theschemer (8/5/2014)
Thanks,
TS

Great! And you're welcome! Smile

---

I've done a little homework tonight, and managed to get the AML Script Editor to work, and even more importantly, read up on how to use it (and had success!) so any future Emitters I create that may need some control should be easier to use!

(I'll probably go back through the one's done so far and see if I can retrofit some scripts in them, too.)

Stay Tuned!

Are you referring to the only AML script editor that is out there? Or is there a new one? Care to share any info on getting it working and any help files to go with it? Tongue And I also wanted to mention I loved the Underpant's Away Episode #3 video. Very funny and well done. I need to watch the other ones too. BigGrin
Thanks,
TS
theschemer (8/6/2014)

Are you referring to the only AML script editor that is out there? Or is there a new one? Care to share any info on getting it working and any help files to go with it? Tongue And I also wanted to mention I loved the Underpant's Away Episode #3 video. Very funny and well done. I need to watch the other ones too. BigGrin
Thanks,
TS

The one and only one, I'm afraid. I had to find the missing library to make it work (I'm running Windows 8.1, yuck) but that wasn't hard. The trickiest bit is figuring out how to refer to each of the particle emitters attached to the prop (naming convention is "$.yourparticle"). The other thing is loading the scripts into the props. They don't show up in my file dialog, even though they are ".aml", but you can still type the name and it will work.

It sure could use an update, but it does work. Smile

Best advice I can give you: Read the Help pages (accessed via the HELP menu item inside the editor). They are remarkably useful and pretty well detailed.

(Probably helps if you have a background in programming or use of similar tools, but not essential.)
Following up on my previous posts, I have updated the the Laser Emitter prop with an AML Script to enable the user a simple right-click Perform option to turn all the emitters ON or OFF.

If you've already got the prop, simply down it again to get the new version.

Laser Blasts (w/Script)

I have now updated the following Emitters with Perform actions:

Flying Arrows (w/Script)

Throwing Axes (w/Script)

If you have purchased these already, simply download them again to enjoy the new feature!
BiggsTrek (8/6/2014)
theschemer (8/6/2014)

Thanks,
TS

The one and only one, I'm afraid. I had to find the missing library to make it work (I'm running Windows 8.1, yuck) but that wasn't hard. The trickiest bit is figuring out how to refer to each of the particle emitters attached to the prop (naming convention is "$.yourparticle"). The other thing is loading the scripts into the props. They don't show up in my file dialog, even though they are ".aml", but you can still type the name and it will work.

It sure could use an update, but it does work. Smile

Best advice I can give you: Read the Help pages (accessed via the HELP menu item inside the editor). They are remarkably useful and pretty well detailed.

(Probably helps if you have a background in programming or use of similar tools, but not essential.)

Thanks for the info. And yes, on the Win8, yuck hardly describes it. w00t I have a Win8 pc and so does my wife. I bought mine for testing an app I wrote but I use Win7. Every time I use Win8 I ask myself why? Why did they do this to us? Why? Tongue
TS
By planetstardragon - 10 Years Ago
Hi BiggsTrek,

I've had this idea for a particle effect, that you might like - I wanted to do a space battle scene - and wanted to make the lazer / photon blasts - the particle itself is not hard to do, many of your new particles are there already actually... - but how do you do them in abundance for big fight scenes like this one ? I'm sure I can figure it out but since you are hot on the topic, I'd be interested to see your take on a collection of space battle particle effects to make videos like these. BigGrin

theschemer (8/7/2014)

Thanks for the info. And yes, on the Win8, yuck hardly describes it. w00t I have a Win8 pc and so does my wife. I bought mine for testing an app I wrote but I use Win7. Every time I use Win8 I ask myself why? Why did they do this to us? Why? Tongue
TS

Windows 8 is a nightmare. I've tweaked it as much as I dare to make it resemble Window 7 (or earlier) with a 3rd party Start Menu (which works really well) and disabling as much of this new "crap" (sorry "features") as I can. It still sucks, but is manageable.

Oh, I said the HELP for the AML Editor was access through its Menu. That was incorrect, the best Help is on the AML Editor page (the tutorials): AML Editor v1.0

--

planetstardragon (8/8/2014)
Hi BiggsTrek,

I've had this idea for a particle effect, that you might like - I wanted to do a space battle scene - and wanted to make the lazer / photon blasts - the particle itself is not hard to do, many of your new particles are there already actually... - but how do you do them in abundance for big fight scenes like this one ? I'm sure I can figure it out but since you are hot on the topic, I'd be interested to see your take on a collection of space battle particle effects to make videos like these. BigGrin

I'm guessing that first clip was a cut-scene from Mass Effect? I've never played it, but damn, I want to now!! Screw the particle emitters! lol

But yes, I will see what I can come up with. The Laser Emitter is similar to what you need, but it's far from perfect. The limitations of the emitters means you have to compromise a bit to make them do what you want. I'd probably need to copy the same emitter prop to several locations, then tweak its settings to make it fire in a different direction. Even so, it will probably have to fire along a flat trajectory (or a very slight downward or upward one, at most).

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll see what I can come up with over the weekend!

----

Update: I have now finished retrofitting my existing Emitter Props with AML Scripts (those that I felt needed them, anyway.) If you've downloaded them already, simply download them again to check out the new features!
Last 4 that I've posted (more in the future, I'm sure):

Blaster! (w/Script)

Birthday Fun

Bullet Casings #2 (w/Script)

Waterfall

By The Mythical Dragon - 10 Years Ago
I did not know about being able to control particles with an AML Script. That is cool information. I will have to experiment and see if I can get it to work on one of my explosions. They would be way easier to use. Thanks for sharing this information. I will check it out.

Go for it, Doug. Your effects are awesome already, so I can only imagine how great they could be with the help of AML. If you need any help, I'd be glad to (try and) assist.

Smile
By tripfreak - 10 Years Ago
Hi BiggsTrek,

thanks for your particle emitters ! Cool

tripfreak (8/10/2014)
Hi BiggsTrek,

thanks for your particle emitters ! Cool

You're very welcome! (Love the pic!)

---

And here's the latest addition to my Particle Emitter Family:

Confetti, Balloons & Streamers (w/Script)

Now for my latest, and most DISGUSTING creation since Thong Boy: The VOMIT EMITTER!!

Vomit!

By Rampa - 10 Years Ago
BiggsTrek (8/13/2014)
Now for my latest, and most DISGUSTING creation since Thong Boy: The VOMIT EMITTER!!

Vomit!

Huh, huh, huh! You said vomit!
By Peter Blood - 10 Years Ago
Haha terrific!! Daniel Tosh will love you for it. Tongue

Cool pete
peterblood (8/14/2014)
Haha terrific!! Daniel Tosh will love you for it. Tongue

Cool pete

He only likes REAL vomit, lol. And getting naked, apparently... Anyway, moving along. w00t

---

Rampa: Yes, I did. And I said "pee" somewhere else, too!

---

PSD: I attempted to create the space battle laser effect last weekend, but to no avail. My Laser Emitter isn't really cut out for that kind of thing. My Blaster Emitter would work better, but isn't the best for a huge quantity. My suggestion would be a series of video planes (the videos would be the opacity, so you could animate laser shots and have the base colour of the prop as the laser colour.)

---

Today's release is a FREEBIE! It's a TWISTER!!!!

Twister!

By Shaky - 10 Years Ago
Thanks BiggsTrek for the emitters.
Shaky (8/17/2014)
Thanks BiggsTrek for the emitters.

You're welcome! Smile

-----

My latest consist of a FREEBIE, a musical variation, and a couple of custom Emitters:

Syringe Squirt

Water Pistol Squirt

Crazy Music!

Personal Storm Cloud

Here's the latest: A Musket Fire Emitter! (Custom made by request)

Musket Fire Emitter

By franksil03 - 10 Years Ago
I have the twister Emitter, I like it, but I need for it to go slower, is there a way to make to move slower?

I'm not sure how to control it.

Thanks

franksil03 (10/1/2014)
I have the twister Emitter, I like it, but I need for it to go slower, is there a way to make to move slower?

I'm not surehow to control it.

Thanks

If you are referring to the speed the emitters vertical movement, you can reduce their "Velocity" in the settings. You'd have to adjust the 3 main emitters (e.g.: from 4000 to maybe 3000 at most) but that then affects the size of the Twister because they then don't travel up as far during their life span.

Or if you mean the spin of the emitters, then you'd have to adjust the Angular Velocity (both min and max equally) of the first 2 emitters.

Unfortunately, the Twister emitter is not perfect as it takes a bit of balancing of the component emitters to make it look vaguely like the real thing. When you start tweaking it, then it can quickly look like a hot mess instead.

Good luck with it!
By yaRincewind - 10 Years Ago
They look nice.
Have you ever thought of putting them into one bundle?

Would be easier to buy and download all at once Wink
yaRincewind (10/8/2014)
They look nice.
Have you ever thought of putting them into one bundle?

Would be easier to buy and download all at once Wink

That's a good idea, and I have considered it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet (I'm making my own film right now which takes up much of my spare time.)

But now that you've asked, I will make an effort to do so. Thanks for the feedback and suggestion!

BigGrin
As suggested by yaRincewind, I have bundled together 3 collections of my Particle Emitters for your shopping convenience (and at a discount!):

Emitter Six Pack (A)

Boiling Water
Bullet Casings
Cigarette Smoke
Electric Sparks
Musical Notes
Water Dripping

- - - - - - - - - -

Emitter Six Pack (B)

Boulders
Axes
Inferno
Water Stream
Blaster
Arrows

- - - - - - - - - -

Emitter Six Pack (C)

Bullet Casings 2
Syringe Squirt
Confetti
Vomit
Pistol Squirt
Crazy Musical Notes

I decided to make up another Particle Emitter today, this time a companion to my Cigarette Smoke emitter: a Cigarette Puff Exhale Emitter!

Cigarette Puff Exhale Emitter

Goes well with...

Cigarette Smoke Stream Emitter

Here's a little FREEBIE Particle Emitter I made up last night! Some spooky, scary Night Eyes!!

Night Eyes

Note: as always, I'm open to suggestions or requests for future emitters.
By BiggsTrek - 9 Years Ago
Hi All!

I've just added a few more Particle Emitters to my store (4 new FREEBIES!), including a new 6-Pack!

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic9f6e7d73dc2e7bfc3/jic9f6e7d73dc2e7bfc3_20151226235812_thumb.gif

Which includes:

Cigarette Puff Exhale

Cloud

Musket

Small Explosion 1

Small Explosion 2

Small Splash
And to show how immature I am, here's my "PLOP" emitter!  Although it could actually be useful for a rural setting...

Many more to choose from at my store!
And here's a FREEBIE!  It's Raining CATS and DOGS!  Wow!!!  (OK, maybe not "wow"... but kinda fun.  I think...)  :-/

Many more to choose from at my store!

Talking of rain (will it ever end here in Atlanta?), I've made up a Rainy Window Particle Emitter!

By jarretttowe - 9 Years Ago
Greaat work. How about some wall splats? For horror movies it would be great!
jarretttowe (12/30/2015)

Blood splatter on a wall?  Hmmm, I know there are a few blood related emitters out there, though a "wall" variety is new (I think).  I'll see what I can come up with!

Thanks!
BiggsTrek (12/30/2015)
jarretttowe (12/30/2015)

Blood splatter on a wall?  Hmmm, I know there are a few blood related emitters out there, though a "wall" variety is new (I think).  I'll see what I can come up with!

Thanks!

How does this look?  I went for more of a gun shot wall splatter...

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9666f5a-d47a-4249-96c3-3267.gif
By BiggsTrek - 8 Years Ago
Hey All!  These are my five latest Particle Emitters up in the Marketplace:

And here's a FREEBIE!  Another of my Transporter Beam Emitters (this one's a knock off of the reboot Trek movies):

By jarretttowe - 8 Years Ago
Ok...you're good. Let's see the xmen nightcrawler "BAMF" teleport effect!
By jarretttowe - 8 Years Ago
jarretttowe (1/8/2016)

I'm not familiar with that particular one, sorry.  Got an example I could look at?

By Skuzzlebutt - 8 Years Ago
around 40 secs into this vid
simple quick black smoke puff
the video copilot shockwave stuff  would probably work.

budbundy (1/8/2016)

Thanks for that.  I remember now.  Not sure if I can do the "tenrdils" of smoke, but I'll give it a try...

In the meantime:

---

Got another one!  Now you can Go Where No Borg Has Gone Before!  For FREE!!

Two new Particle Emitters for you all!  A nice sized SPLASH! and a little magical LIGHT!

Serving up another FREEBIE today!  This time it's 6 Magical Ethereal Smoke Emitters!  In Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Violet!

Just can't help myself, so here's another Emitter:  This time it's a CAVE-In!  Run for your lives!!!

jarretttowe (1/8/2016)

budbundy (1/8/2016)

I haven't forgotten about this.  In fact, I tried to make one up.  Let me know what you guys think:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bdcb050f-32b2-46b2-8b86-8296.gif

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6121cd92-68aa-4f99-97fe-6a90.gif
Here's the BAMF! effect now for sale (and as cheap as all my other content, just 75 DAs!)

Are you an avid Zombie Hunter?  Well, here's the thing for YOU!  A Blood Explosion Particle Emitter!

By toonarama - 8 Years Ago
Biggstrek
You are a master of esoteric and entertaining emitters.
I have another challenge for you - could you approximate a jagged/lightning lazer like this? 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f7447b27-4879-421d-ae76-1a5e.png

If you could do anything similar to this you would definitely have one customer!
toonarama (2/5/2016)
Biggstrek
You are a master of esoteric and entertaining emitters.
I have another challenge for you - could you approximate a jagged/lightning lazer like this? 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f7447b27-4879-421d-ae76-1a5e.png

If you could do anything similar to this you would definitely have one customer!

It's funny how these things seem to come together.  I just had a request for the same thing come in, plus I've also always wanted to do it, but have hesitated.  The problem is I'm not sure it's possible to do it properly.  I could certainly make one that worked, but it would be restricted to one direction and one camera angle.  And that's not good enough.  But nevertheless I will see what I can come up with.
Thanks very much Biggstrek, anything you can come up with would be great. If it helps it does not need to look 2d - it will beuwe'd in a standard iclone film so 3 d woul be better if possible. Sorry I should have made that clear at the start. But please don't spend too much time on it if it is proving insolvable. Thanks again Mick
toonarama (2/7/2016)
Thanks very much Biggstrek, anything you can come up with would be great. If it helps it does not need to look 2d - it will beuwe'd in a standard iclone film so 3 d woul be better if possible. Sorry I should have made that clear at the start. But please don't spend too much time on it if it is proving insolvable. Thanks again Mick

It's not really what you wanted (me either), but I put together a Ball Lightning Effect that may be of some use (Freebie in my store):

Many thanks I can definitely make use of this as Stardust always arrives with a bang!

Really appreciated and I have found that hitfilm express has something I can use for a lazier beam as well
toonarama (2/13/2016)
Many thanks I can definitely make use of this as Stardust always arrives with a bang!

Really appreciated and I have found that hitfilm express has something I can use for a lazier beam as well

Never one to give up, I have a Lightning Attack Emitter that may work (think the Emperor's attack in Star Wars).  It has to have two emit "directions" due to the nature of particles.  One that works for Left/Right (Horizontal) shots, and one for Top/Bottom (Vertical).  Makes it a but clunky to use, thus it will be a Freebie when I release it.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/10ff4091-26e9-4206-a128-dd56.gif

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3e26e496-e34a-405e-8c76-82cc.gif

By lpatter - 8 Years Ago
Can you create a series of sand particles emitters that look more like sand and not smoke?
1. Your Sand particles blowing away in waves or swirls in one direction like the new lighting project.
2. Sand falling off from one point or falling down in one sheet (Personal Storm or Waterfall emitter)
3. Sand rising up to one point or rising up in straight sheets
4. Several of your particles could be sand blowing away in all directions. Your cigarette smoke emitter or the head blowing up could be used and may look more sandy and less bloody if the color was changed.
My ultimate goal is the Blender Sandman using your particles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lDpO-Xx_ww   - Sand attracted to a target and falling off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=394vXFWiJ4s   - Sand falling off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOa5bWFRKw - Sandman video

Someone created a smoke confined to a box shape but I cannot find it. Can emitter range be confined to any shape or is it only in a rectangular shape? Can it be cylindrical or amorphous?
If so, create an emitter in the shape of a hand turning from solid to sand to cracking into dry mud then changing to dust and blowing away. A series of emitters connected together in the shape of a hand could simulate this.

Perhaps you can do the same thing for liquid emitters. Create a person melting like Raiders of the Lost Ark Nazi faces.

Finally,
1. What product do you use to create emitters?
2. Is there a tutorial link in Iclone to explain what all the emitter variables do so users can change the range in which they work, direction, appearance, speed, combining emitters, etc.
I have been using trial/error to figure out what these changes do and have been able to repurpose some emitters.
I am a fan of your work and you are dedicated to your craft.
I also greatly appreciate your generosity.

By thebiz.movies - 8 Years Ago
BiggsTrek (2/13/2016)

Goodness Gracious!  Great Balls of Lightnin!

lpatter (2/17/2016)
Can you create a series of sand particles emitters that look more like sand and not smoke?
1. Your Sand particles blowing away in waves or swirls in one direction like the new lighting project.
2. Sand falling off from one point or falling down in one sheet (Personal Storm or Waterfall emitter)
3. Sand rising up to one point or rising up in straight sheets
4. Several of your particles could be sand blowing away in all directions. Your cigarette smoke emitter or the head blowing up could be used and may look more sandy and less bloody if the color was changed.
My ultimate goal is the Blender Sandman using your particles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lDpO-Xx_ww   - Sand attracted to a target and falling off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=394vXFWiJ4s   - Sand falling off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOa5bWFRKw - Sandman video

Someone created a smoke confined to a box shape but I cannot find it. Can emitter range be confined to any shape or is it only in a rectangular shape? Can it be cylindrical or amorphous?
If so, create an emitter in the shape of a hand turning from solid to sand to cracking into dry mud then changing to dust and blowing away. A series of emitters connected together in the shape of a hand could simulate this.

Perhaps you can do the same thing for liquid emitters. Create a person melting like Raiders of the Lost Ark Nazi faces.

Finally,
1. What product do you use to create emitters?
2. Is there a tutorial link in Iclone to explain what all the emitter variables do so users can change the range in which they work, direction, appearance, speed, combining emitters, etc.
I have been using trial/error to figure out what these changes do and have been able to repurpose some emitters.
I am a fan of your work and you are dedicated to your craft.
I also greatly appreciate your generosity.

Thanks for the kind praise, I appreciate it.  Smile

I might be able pull off some of the effects (1-4), and will definitely give it a try.  Not sure when, but keep an eye on this thread.

I seriously doubt I can achieve the quality that Blender can do without Reallusion upgrading the Particle system within iClone.  As far as I can tell, it was completely overlooked in the change from iClone 5 to iClone 6, which is sad.  I've made several suggestions to them, but no-one has ever acknowledged them.

Someone posted an example of a confined particle system (think it was smoke), but it was not done within iClone.  The best we can do is limit the origin of the particles to a box, but after that they are going to go where they want.  You can, of course, add other emitters to this and create unique shapes, but it's not the same.

There is no tutorial on the particle system that I am aware of (I wish there was!)  I've only ever used the iClone Help file to learn the basics (all my emitters are created entirely within iClone).  Trial and Error are the best ways after that.

Gotta run now!

Smile

And here's the Lightning Attack as promised.  A freebie!

And I should also mention the latest Particle Emitter 6-Pack (F) for just 425 DAs!

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jica057b4156a35de9f6/jica057b4156a35de9f6_20160213202032_thumb.gif
Particle Emitter 6-Pack (F)
Featuring:
Medium Splash

Fairy Light

Cave-In

Bamf

Blood Explosion

Partial Shield

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jica057b4156a35de9f6/jica057b4156a35de9f6_20160213200717_0.gif
http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jica057b4156a35de9f6/jica057b4156a35de9f6_20160213200718_1.gif
http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jica057b4156a35de9f6/jica057b4156a35de9f6_20160213200718_2.gif
http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jica057b4156a35de9f6/jica057b4156a35de9f6_20160213200903_3.gif
http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jica057b4156a35de9f6/jica057b4156a35de9f6_20160213200903_4.gif
http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jica057b4156a35de9f6/jica057b4156a35de9f6_20160213200903_5.gif
Thought I should share another FREEBIE, this time a remnant of my latest movie (UPM Saves Xmas!) - it's a BEER FROTH Particle Emitter!

By rampart - 8 Years Ago
BiggsTrek (2/13/2016)
toonarama (2/7/2016)

It's not really what you wanted (me either), but I put together a Ball Lightning Effect that may be of some use (Freebie in my store):

Have you ever thought about releasing packs of one type of particles for more specialized uses... Example -  water effects, spalash... swimming splashes,  Objects rising from water dripping as rising...
The movie Battleship is good example of the huge space ship rising from the ocean and all the water flowing off of it down into the ocean as it is rising. Cool effects

People walking, running  or marching and splashing as they go, with various splashes.
Small and large Objects dropping into water with various splashes.
You have one where you show guy falling face forward into water.
If you were trying to show a bridge falling apart into the water you would need a good assortment of splash sizes and types. 
Gunshots of various types - where you see blood coming towards the shooter and out the back of  person shot, etc.
Go to Daz3d and look at Deviney work.  He concentrates in one area for each release and they are popular. items.  His work is not particles, just photoshop still images.
User has to work with many of his images on timeline to get the best effects, but they are a workaround.

rampart (2/20/2016)

Have you ever thought about releasing packs of one type of particles for more specialized uses... Example -  water effects, spalash... swimming splashes,  Objects rising from water dripping as rising...
The movie Battleship is good example of the huge space ship rising from the ocean and all the water flowing off of it down into the ocean as it is rising. Cool effects

People walking, running  or marching and splashing as they go, with various splashes.
Small and large Objects dropping into water with various splashes.
You have one where you show guy falling face forward into water.
If you were trying to show a bridge falling apart into the water you would need a good assortment of splash sizes and types. 
Gunshots of various types - where you see blood coming towards the shooter and out the back of  person shot, etc.
Go to Daz3d and look at Deviney work.  He concentrates in one area for each release and they are popular. items.  His work is not particles, just photoshop still images.
User has to work with many of his images on timeline to get the best effects, but they are a workaround.

Thanks Rampart, that's a good idea!  I might just do something like that.

---

In the meantime, here's two more Space Based Particle Emitters (potential pack idea there, too!)

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic322131b35fd475bf3/jic322131b35fd475bf3_20160221144048_thumb.gif     http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jiccfdb29d18296ebfd6/jiccfdb29d18296ebfd6_20160221152013_thumb.gif
Suit Thruster  -and-  Ship Thruster

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic322131b35fd475bf3/jic322131b35fd475bf3_20160221150642_2.gif   http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jiccfdb29d18296ebfd6/jiccfdb29d18296ebfd6_20160221152956_2.gif
Biggstrek you are a real star - thank you very much
toonarama (2/21/2016)
Biggstrek you are a real star - thank you very much

You're welcome!

---

And here is my first THEME PACK!  (Thanks for the idea, guys!)

Another FREEBIE, folks!  This is another 'Personal' Emitter.  A Personal Boom!

I thought I'd continue the (suggested) Theme initiative, this time it's all eight WATER THEMED Emitters combined into one convenient Pack!

Water Themed Emitter Pack

Boiling Water

Water Dripping

Stream

Syringe Squirt

Pistol Squirt

Small Splash

Rainy Window

Medium Splash

Sorry I haven't released anything for a while, but I've been distracted by new toys and my new movie (currently in pre-production).

But maybe I'll release some new stuff as I develop things for the new film.

Stay tuned to find out!
Hey Folks!  Got a new one for you today!  Now you can all BREATHE!  Handy for all those Winter movies you guys are making right now... (yeah ok, a little non-seasonable for the northern hemisphere folks... sorry.  But it'll be great in 6 months time!)

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jicae8595aa3a388b235/jicae8595aa3a388b235_20160611210504_thumb.gif
http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jicae8595aa3a388b235/jicae8595aa3a388b235_20160608012105_2.gif

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jicae8595aa3a388b235/jicae8595aa3a388b235_20160608012105_3.gif
As we wait for Reallusion to fix iClone 6.5 (hint hint!) I delved back into iClone 5 where I make my particle emitters and came up with some LOW FOG.  Just the right height for your disco floor (ok, I'm old) or swirling around the feet of Vampirella (really, really old!).

Aaaaand another Emitter enters the Marketplace due to inactivity on my new movie.  Not the way I like to do things, but ya gotta make lemons out of bugs... or something like that.

This is a variation on the Low Fog Emitter, but I made it even spookier and aliener... er.

Time for a FREEBIE!  This time it's Flash Trails (made by request) - just what all super fast land based heroes require!

Cool!  Thanks Biggsy!
thebiz.movies (7/20/2016)
Cool!  Thanks Biggsy!

No Problem, biz!

-----

I've got another one up for sale now:  Playing Cards!

By DroneMaster - 8 Years Ago
Ground Fog .... You nailed it, Mister Particle! .... 
PixelPiper (7/21/2016)
Ground Fog .... You nailed it, Mister Particle! .... 

Thanks, PixelPiper!

------

Yesterday I made up a Tetris Freebie:

Particle Emitter Six Pack G now released!

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic155a2d873e27023d2/jic155a2d873e27023d2_20160723130735_thumb.gif
Particle Emitter Six Pack G

The Pack Features:

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic155a2d873e27023d2/jic155a2d873e27023d2_20160723124942_0.gif
ALIEN FOG

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic155a2d873e27023d2/jic155a2d873e27023d2_20160723125109_1.gif
BREATH

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic155a2d873e27023d2/jic155a2d873e27023d2_20160723125206_2.gif
LOW FOG

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic155a2d873e27023d2/jic155a2d873e27023d2_20160723125237_3.gif
PLAYING CARDS

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic155a2d873e27023d2/jic155a2d873e27023d2_20160723125308_4.gif
SHIP THRUSTER

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jic155a2d873e27023d2/jic155a2d873e27023d2_20160723125400_5.gif
SUIT THRUSTER

Hey all, here's a new pack (the last one for a while, sorry to say) that I think you'll like.  Stars!  Trek Stars!  Flying past you at warp speed!

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jice8d5ee2b547dda703/jice8d5ee2b547dda703_20160729011400_thumb.gif
Trek Stars!  5-Pack!

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jice8d5ee2b547dda703/jice8d5ee2b547dda703_20160729014015_0.gif
All 5 Emitters (Enterprise not included, sorry)

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jice8d5ee2b547dda703/jice8d5ee2b547dda703_20160729011801_1.gif
After View Emitter

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jice8d5ee2b547dda703/jice8d5ee2b547dda703_20160729011801_2.gif
Fore View V1 Emitter

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jice8d5ee2b547dda703/jice8d5ee2b547dda703_20160729011801_3.gif
Port View Emitter

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jice8d5ee2b547dda703/jice8d5ee2b547dda703_20160729011801_4.gif
Fore View V2 Emitter

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jice8d5ee2b547dda703/jice8d5ee2b547dda703_20160729011801_5.gif
Starboard View Emitter

Please note:  These emitters take around 5 to 10 seconds to fully generate, so make sure to allow for this in your shots.
By theschemer - 8 Years Ago

Yo Bigg's,
Good stuff and I already grabbed it. Question: Do you have or can make it available for purchase, the transporter room in this marketplace content link?
Thanks,
TS

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC49038e1616fadf011
theschemer (7/29/2016)

Yo Bigg's,
Good stuff and I already grabbed it. Question: Do you have or can make it available for purchase, the transporter room in this marketplace content link?
Thanks,
TS

Sorry, that's just an image I grabbed from somewhere on the 'net, not an actual prop.  There are, however, at least 2-3 props over at 3DWarehouse that you could use (assuming you have 3DXchange?)  Here's a couple:  TOS Transporter Room and Another one.

Hope that helps!

Its been a while since I played with particles but I remember wondering how to get different images into the particle like you did in the tetris and card emitters.  Are these just several emitters linked together?  

--curious in clevland
By theschemer - 8 Years Ago
BiggsTrek (7/29/2016)
theschemer (7/29/2016)

Yo Bigg's,
Thanks,
TS

Sorry, that's just an image I grabbed from somewhere on the 'net, not an actual prop.  There are, however, at least 2-3 props over at 3DWarehouse that you could use (assuming you have 3DXchange?)  Here's a couple:  TOS Transporter Room and Another one.

Hope that helps!

Ok thanks. I found that TOS Transporter at 3D Warehouse shortly after I wrote that message and I do have 3DXchange so I am all set.
Thanks,
TS

thebiz.movies (7/29/2016)
Its been a while since I played with particles but I remember wondering how to get different images into the particle like you did in the tetris and card emitters.  Are these just several emitters linked together?  

--curious in clevland

Dear Curious-in-Cleveland,

Yes, I have several emitters all linked to a single dummy prop (often with scripts to control them).  You can't, unfortunately, have different images in a single emitter (other than altering colour, opacity and/or size.)  Otherwise I'd have animated emitters all over the place.  Smile  (I wish!)

p.s: hope the rash gets better...

w00t
Hey All,

Just letting you know that I have been real busy at work these last few weeks (and for the next few weeks ahead), so the chances of me producing any new content in the near future are pretty low.  Sorry about that.  But hopefully I'll get a chance to put together a few new Particle Emitters when things settle down (and when I'm not making my own movie!)

I have a list of about 20 new ideas that I want to try out, so I'm not short of potential items.  Still, anyone with an idea is more than welcome to propose it, and I'll see if I can make it happen.  I've done a few custom Emitters now and then.  Some good, some not-quite-so-good.  But it's always fun to try!

That's it from me for now!

Cheers!

BiggsTrek

Sale complete, thank you!

It's time for another FREEBIE!

And now for something BIG:  a Nuclear Explosion!!

By eternityblue - 8 Years Ago
Thanks for making the nuke, I was wanting that in my toolbox badly. 
eternityblue (12/23/2016)
Thanks for making the nuke, I was wanting that in my toolbox badly. 

You're welcome.  I've been wanting to make one for a while as well!

Smile
By theschemer - 7 Years Ago
+1 Thanks for the nuke. Are you still moving ahead with Underpants Man? Laugh
By BiggsTrek - 7 Years Ago
theschemer (1/12/2017)

You're welcome!  As to UPM, he's waiting in the wings until I've finished my (serious) fantasy adventure film.  What he'll do when he returns is a mystery to me...  Smile
I have a request for BiggsTrek. Do you have or can you add it to your list on making a "spit" for those characters that chew tobacco?
Thanks,
TS
By Am7add9 - 7 Years Ago
is selling particle illusion renders legal?
BiggsTrek (1/13/2017)
theschemer (1/12/2017)

You're welcome!  As to UPM, he's waiting in the wings until I've finished my (serious) fantasy adventure film.  What he'll do when he returns is a mystery to me...  Smile

hmm, yes, I think I could do that.  Not sure when I'll have it done, but will definitely put it on my list.

Smile
theschemer (3/31/2017)
I have a request for BiggsTrek. Do you have or can you add it to your list on making a "spit" for those characters that chew tobacco?
Thanks,
TS

I have no idea, sorry.
BiggsTrek (4/3/2017)
BiggsTrek (1/13/2017)
theschemer (1/12/2017)

hmm, yes, I think I could do that.  Not sure when I'll have it done, but will definitely put it on my list.

Smile

I think you answer my tobacco spit request here and quoted the wrong message. Thanks for adding it to your list.
TS

BiggsTrek (4/3/2017)
theschemer (3/31/2017)
Thanks,
TS

I have no idea, sorry.

I think your were answering this question here and got the quotes mixed up so I will help out here...

is selling particle illusion renders legal?

That was weird... Thanks!
By redrubyslippers - 7 Years Ago
why not just use a program called particle illusion LOOKS VERY SIMILAR TO YOUR EMITTERS . with pop 2 video...that way you can have as much emitters as you want...
By BiggsTrek - 5 Years Ago
Hey All!

I know it's been a long time, and I'm no longer actively making movies, but the urge to tinker with Particle Emitters still remains.  So recently I have put a few new Emitters up on the Marketplace.
I know they aren't the new kids on the block (PopcornFX), but for those that haven't bought that, and/or remain using earlier versions of iClone, these might be a good fit for you!

Recent additions:

Hope you enjoy and find them useful and/or fun!

Got another one, which I believe was requested by TheSchemer - a SPIT Emitter!  (If it's not quite right, let me know and I'll adjust it.)

Forgot to mention I put up another Particle Emitter in the blood vein, so to speak. Smile

By DroneMaster - 5 Years Ago
This one is better then the one I used in my comics and videos. Thanks, Biggs. Your the Particle Master!

Thanks, DM!  Smile

btw, got another blood related one (last for now) - the slower Blood Drip:

Blood Drip (Slow)

Lastly (for now) a couple of FREEBIES!  This time it's Dust related (don't get too excited...)

https://d2ijjozrbidd2x.cloudfront.net/jic8c35d4d8c80b25eb6/jic8c35d4d8c80b25eb6_93ffa4d4-b7d7-4bf3-98d1-7a78f8287cfa_.gif

By souwrit.ray2009 - 4 Years Ago
Hi Biggs,
I had purchased your water emitter pack from the marketplace, And I tried to use the medium splash emitter in one of my projects in iClone7.72. But when I played it in iClone - the result was zero. 

Can you please provide me an elaborate tutorial regarding the same. 

Thanks and Regards

SOUWRIT RAY
By BiggsTrek - 4 Years Ago
Hopefully my PM has helped you with the medium splash emitter prop (sorry if it wasn't "elaborate" enough, but the mechanics of these emitter/prop/script things is fairly straight forward... Smile.)  If not, I can try again.

Good luck!
By souwrit.ray2009 - 4 Years Ago
Hi Biggs,

Thank you so much for the help. I tried it and the workflow was smooth as butter.

And yes, it gave me the desired result.

Thanks and regards,

Souwrit Ray
By wsessoms - 4 Years Ago
BiggsTrek,
I purchased two of your emitters from the Market Place yesterday, Medium Splash Emitter and Big Splash Emitter. I am very new at using emitters. I have searched the Forum for instructions as to how to use the emitters. When I apply the emitter to the scene and play the animation nothing happens. I am sure this is due to my lack of knowledge when if comes to working with emitters. In a previous post I saw that someone else had the same experience as I did and requested a step by step tutorial on using the emitter. 
Can you please send me instruction that a newbie like myself can follow to get the emitter to work in my current project. I would greatly appreciate your speedy response as this is the only thing holding up the completion of this scene in the project.
I had original use a video clip on a billboard to simulate the splash but your emitter looks like exactly what I've been searching for. Nice work indeed!
Thanks in advance
Wil
By Postfrosch - 4 Years Ago
Hi Will
The Splash Ermitters works so: (look the Picture)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c0164329-264f-4761-8cc9-1c4d.jpg
Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

By wsessoms - 4 Years Ago
Thanks Postfrosch,
Appreciate your response! Now I'm working with the settings to get the splash that I want. 

Hi again All!

Been a while since I posted much content, but in the last few days I've added a few more Transporter Effects into the Marketplace.  Here's the first one:

Inspired by the effect in ST:TMP, but not quite the same.
By DroneMaster - 4 Years Ago
Best.Particles.Ever!
DroneMaster (6/16/2020)
Best.Particles.Ever!

Thanks DroneMaster, I appreciate that!

====

Here's another Transporter effect, this one inspired by "Khan and the Gang" (wrong movie title, I think...)

This Beam Effect runs about 11 seconds long.

By 4u2ges - 4 Years Ago
There is nothing better than old good legacy particles in right hands Wink
4u2ges (6/17/2020)
There is nothing better than old good legacy particles in right hands Wink

Thanks, it's amazing what you can squeeze out of these old systems.  Just when I thought I was done, something pulls me back in!  In this case, Transporter Beams!

===

Speaking of which, here's another!   This one's a Klingon version (or as close as I could get) from a couple of the Trek movies.

About 8 seconds from start to finish!
"Maltz!  Jol Yichu!"
By Peter Blood - 4 Years Ago
I ❤ your emitters Biggs. I use them a lot and they always perform beautifully.
Another great one here.

Cool pete
Peter Blood (6/19/2020)
I ❤ your emitters Biggs. I use them a lot and they always perform beautifully.
Another great one here.

Cool pete

Thanks Peter!  Glad you like them and that they are useful!

=========
For now, here's my latest one.  This one's a Transporter Beam based loosely on the Original Series.  It's designed to be vaguely human in shape, and you can even pose the emitters to better suit your character's pose!

Transporter Beam (V9) Emitter

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8ba4f617-f4d7-4228-b498-8615.gif
Here's the emitters for reference:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b6253af7-50f3-46f4-aad2-d482.jpg
And now we go from Outer space to Inner space!

Does that weird explosion-followed-by-an-implosion thing that underwater kabooms seem to like doing.  You know what I mean, right?

And from inner space to... BALLS!  And best yet, FREEBIE BALLS!

Just like in those children zoo cages they had/have at various stores, when lazy parents need a break from the little darlings.  Smile  (Not judging...)
By thebiz.movies - 4 Years Ago
Brooklyn got an adult ball pit last year much to the amusement of hipsters seeking to have a drink while...sitting in a pile of balls? Was hoping for the "I got Balls Deep at FestiBalls" t-shirt but didnt make it out to that one...still Thanks for the freebie!

https://secretnyc.co/theres-a-massive-ball-pit-party-coming-to-nyc-and-it-looks-epic/
Here's a new PACK of Particle Emitters!  All my Transporter Emitters AND a brand new one!!

All the previously released ones, and this special "Q" inspired one!

By BiggsTrek - 3 Years Ago
Hey again all!

For those that don't know, but may care, I have released a few more (legacy) Particle Emitter (props) into the Marketplace:

Rain Shower Emitter

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICeb6eccd52ab831a38/JICeb6eccd52ab831a38_20211017140319_Thumb.png

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/rain-shower-emitter

===

Engine Core Effect - Emitter

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC559a5f89cd36c0759/JIC559a5f89cd36c0759_T.jpg

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/engine-core-effect-emitter

===

Falling Ash Emitter

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICf10f649822921f2a8/JICf10f649822921f2a8_T.png

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/falling-ash-emitter

===

TransMatter v1 Emitter

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC2716b87f5840aa102/JIC2716b87f5840aa102_T.jpg

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/transmatter-v1-emitter

===

Coin Wall Emitter (a Freebie!)

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC649d47e41b55be573/JIC649d47e41b55be573_T.jpg

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/coin-wall-emitter

Hope you enjoy!
Merry Xmas all!

Finishing up the not-so-wonderful year of 2021, here's 4 of my latest Legacy Particle Emitter Props (that's a mouthful, I know):

I don't what's in store for 2022, especially in light of the upcoming changes to Reallusion's Marketplace, but if possible, I will continue to create more of these Particle Emitters in the future (or as long as inspiration permits).

But for now...

Stay Tuned, and Stay Dry!  Oh, and Merry Xmas/Holidays/Whatever churns your butter (no, I haven't been drunking... YOU'RE DRINK!)  *hick*

And one more for 2021....

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICa804543752232b370/JICa804543752232b370_T.jpg  https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICa804543752232b370/JICa804543752232b370_57d8f789-0981-487c-a107-043db9ec1f00_.gif  https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICa804543752232b370/JICa804543752232b370_5946a34e-5eed-4759-bdfd-40c148ca982a_.gif  https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICa804543752232b370/JICa804543752232b370_77c12c61-fd8e-424a-b5b7-e1b767e1f272_.gif

A Fuse Effect Emitter!
By hobbyuser3d - 3 Years Ago
thanks for making these just picked up a bunch in the shop
hobbyuser3d (12/28/2021)
thanks for making these just picked up a bunch in the shop

Thank YOU!  Hope they come in handy.  Smile
I think this will be the last from me in 2021:

By BiggsTrek - 2 Years Ago
And I'm back!  My first legacy particle emitter prop for the year 2022!  This time it's the third in my series of TransMatter effects!  (Like a Trek transporter, but skewed by my imagination and other franchises.)

It's the TransMatter V3 Emitter!

Based on the fun theory than instant teleportation is really the destruction of the original specimen, followed by data transmission and re-creation at the other end!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2ade194a-5f1b-4c9e-a54f-2a23.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c1d53924-06c9-430e-9b13-285e.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/transmatter-v3-emitter

Hey again All!

I thought it high time I continued packaging up my particle emitters into "six packs" (it's been a while since the last one...)

So without further adieu (what a weird word), here's the latest pack:

Particle Emitter Six Pack (H)

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC5b82e7e1af08f1737/JIC5b82e7e1af08f1737_20220120235035_Thumb.jpg 

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/particle-emitter-six-pack-h

This guy contains the follow legacy particle emitter props (all emitters attached to dummy props):

• Fire Flies
  • Ghosts
  • Fire Crackers
  • Large Splash
  • Canon Balls
  • Bubble Bath
(Note:  All were previously released individually, this is just a convenient re-packaging of six-in-one.)

As usual, most will have AML scripts attached to the dummy props.  Simply right-click the dummy and select "Perform" to see the options!

Hope you enjoy!
Here we go, I put another set of six Particle Emitters in a (slightly cheaper but more convenient) Pack:

Particle Emitter Six Pack (I)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7d4cc8c3-b5e1-4f24-9435-1b51.png

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/particle-emitter-six-pack-i

Containing the following six particle emitter props (previously released individually):
  • Spit
  • Blood Spurt
  • Blood Drip
  • Bamf (v2)
  • Transporter Beam (V6)
  • Transporter Beam (V7)
As per usual, all the particle emitters are attached to their respective dummy props.  The dummy props also have AML scripts embedded.  Simply right click the prop, select "Perform" and then activate the effect.

Hope you enjoy!

At the risk of flooding everyone with more Legacy Particle Emitter choices (sorry about that) here's THREE MORE I created to celebrate VALENTINE'S DAY!

Just in time for anyone making a movie to announce their love for someone special!  What better way than with a shower of hearts, flowers, giant fuzzy bears and dangerously packages chocolates!

Valentines Falling Emitter
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/valentines-falling-emitter

Valentines On Floor Emitter
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/valentines-on-floor-emitter

Valentines Sideways Emitter
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/valentines-sideways-emitter

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d24510e3-8bd5-4a82-9f74-4963.gif

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/27714b77-a15d-4cc4-b907-7dbb.gif

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ccbf3408-1516-4fb7-bd53-47c5.gif

As usual, the particle emitters are attached to a common dummy prop.  No scripts this time, just plonk them down in your project and let the fun begin.

ENJOY!
Hey again Reallusioners! (is that a word?  Probably not...)

I have yet another Water-related Particle Emitter Prop for you!  It's a little different, yet does something immensely boring but fundamental:

Pouring Water (SML) Particle Emitter Prop!

(SML means Short, Mid and Long versions all built into the same prop.)

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC7e51e6f33941e8d34/JIC7e51e6f33941e8d34_PI_1.png
https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC7e51e6f33941e8d34/JIC7e51e6f33941e8d34_2650f9c7-fe6c-4c6e-b9fe-6ff5ce962f4b_.png
https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC7e51e6f33941e8d34/JIC7e51e6f33941e8d34_a466ab51-23dc-46ed-8beb-c7f88af53516_.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/pour-water-sml-emitter

Please read the description for more details (I'll copy it down below), but in short this is a three-in-one emitter prop that pours water of three different lengths (depending on your needs).

As usual, all emitters are attached to a dummy prop, with a script that activates and deactivates the effects.

Product Description:

"Here's an interesting one for you.  It's my "Pour Water (SML)" particle emitter prop.  SML stands for  "Short, Mid, Long" versions of pouring a stream of water.  Think of it as a Three-In-One emitter!  (What a bargain! lol)

Short would be good for pouring water from a bottle into a glass.
Mid might be used for pouring water from a little higher (like a host showing off to his guests).
Long is for professional bartenders only, pouring water from a great height! (and hoping for bigger tips!)

As usual, all the emitters are attached to a dummy prop (pyramid), which has the AML script embedded.

The script has three options...:
Start SHORT Pour!
Start MID Pour!
Start LONG Pour!

...as well as a generic command to stop them all:
End (ALL) Pour!

Each of the Start commands runs long enough so you can see the full pour length (500ms, 750ms and 1000ms) then continues normally when played back.

Another thing of interest:  they all emit straight up from the tip of the dummy pyramid (then pulled back down by gravity - see picture).  I've done this for easy alignment (by you) when setting them up in your scene.  And to help you (or confuse you?) even more, the pyramid is initially tilted forward 45 degrees (X-axis) so you can see the effect when you first try it.

Any questions?  Just ask!

Hope you enoy!

And if you like it, why not rate it?!"
Here's a variation on the one before, but this time it's RED.  Maybe red wine, or perhaps BLOOD?  You decide!

Pour RED (SML) Emitter Prop

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICb05566b5119b93ab7/JICb05566b5119b93ab7_PI_1.png

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/pour-red-sml-emitter

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICb05566b5119b93ab7/JICb05566b5119b93ab7_11d0c156-7118-49e3-a4db-0166c1829453_.gif

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICb05566b5119b93ab7/JICb05566b5119b93ab7_b002a9f2-f3d2-4b05-9fae-3a684c4250e6_.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/pour-red-sml-emitter
And this will be the last post for a while (I can hear the cheering from here!)  I gathered up the last few particle emitters props from my "store" and made these bundled Six-Packs (which pretty much brings me up-to-date, almost...):

Particle Emitter Six Pack (J):

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICd1f296555a17e9221/JICd1f296555a17e9221_20220219160643_Thumb.jpg
Featuring these (previously released) particle emitter props!
  1. Transporter Beam (V8)
  2. Transporter Beam (V9)
  3. Falling Ash
  4. Engine Core Effect
  5. Rain Shower
  6. Underwater Explosion

Particle Emitter Six Pack (K):

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICbda109bd9ee7ee9b9/JICbda109bd9ee7ee9b9_20220219170827_Thumb.jpg
Featuring these six (previously released) Particle Emitter Props:
  1. TransMatter - v1
  2. TransMatter - v2
  3. Mystical Flame - Small
  4. Mystical Flame - Medium
  5. Fuse Effect
  6. Fire Ball and Blast

Particle Emitter Six Pack (L):

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICc2fb9671bd8f53192/JICc2fb9671bd8f53192_20220219173228_Thumb.jpg
Featuring the last six emitter props I've made (previously released individually):
  1. TransMatter - v3
  2. Valentines Falling
  3. Valentines On Floor
  4. Valentines Sideways
  5. Pour Water (SML)
  6. Pour Red (SML)

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/particle-emitter-six-pack-j
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/particle-emitter-six-pack-k
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/particle-emitter-six-pack-l

By animagic - 2 Years Ago
I personally like the legacy particle effects...w00t
By TimothyMasters - 2 Years Ago
I've tried some of his work and found it to be excellent, very well designed and useful.
Tim
By towlie2110 - 2 Years Ago
Hello. I have been trying to figure out how to use the emitters in Machinima. I tried exporting them from Iclone as a USD but they don't show up in Machinima when I drag them in. Just empty Xforms it looks like. 

Any Ideas on what I could be doing wrong? Any time I try to export particle effects from Iclone to Machinima it doesn't work.
I'm sorry but I don't even know what Machinima is.  But there are some real experts here, and hopefully someone will come to your aid.
Tim
Well, Machinima as a concept is the practice of making films in a game environment (like Quake or The Sims, etc).  iClone is sort of a machinima engine as its roots date back to having a game engine doing the rendering (I believe).  That's a bit gray, to be honest.  But it seems towlie is referring to a specific product named "Machinima" which I am completely unaware of.  He'll need to elaborate, I guess, and even so will need Reallusion's help with exporting emitters (not my field of expertise!)
Anyway, today I decided to have a spontaneous MARCH MADNESS SALE!

Starting tomorrow (25th March 2022) and running through the remainder of the month, ALL my PARTICLE EMITTER PACKS (Six-Packs A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I J, K, L, Water, Sand, Trek Stars and Transporter Themed) are all 50% OFF!

Yes, that's HALF PRICE!  (I'm good at mathsing...)

I haven't done this before, so I don't know if it's a good idea or not.  Guess I'll find out.  Even better, let's find out together!  So stay tuned for updates!

And remember, this is just for the last week of March (25th through 31st) 2022.
OK, so the SALE IS ON!!!

Not really sure it's going to be very successful as it occurs to me that as we don't have Store Fronts any more, there's no easy way to gather together my Packs in an easy to display manner.  You just have to go searching, which sucks for both me and any potential customers.  (Hoping Reallusion addresses this in the near future, as promised.)  So for the time being I made up a picture grabbed from my search results and slightly altered it.  Squint a bit and you can see the 16 Packs on sale at HALF PRICE!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/39ae76b2-74ce-45dd-9711-57bf.jpg

Your best bet is to search for my products (by author) using the link below and just scroll through the results 'til you see the Packs (all at 50% OFF)

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/iclone/author/BiggsTrek

(If I can think of a better way I'll let you know.  Otherwise I may have to link them all individually... *gasp*)

Cheers!

BiggsTrek (3/25/2022)

(If I can think of a better way I'll let you know.  Otherwise I may have to link them all individually... *gasp*)

If you follow the link and then select "Packs" from "Product Included", just the packs show up:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bc7b2fab-0c5d-494c-af9b-1280.jpg
animagic (3/25/2022)
BiggsTrek (3/25/2022)

If you follow the link and then select "Packs" from "Product Included", just the packs show up:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bc7b2fab-0c5d-494c-af9b-1280.jpg

Ah, nice, thanks!

Everyone, do that!  Smile
DAY TWO of my March Madness sale!  All Particle Emitter Packs are at HALF PRICE!

My stuff is generally cheap as it is, and the Packs are even cheaper.  So making them HALF PRICE is just CRAZY!

So come join the fun, do a little search and enjoy the bargains!

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/iclone/author/biggstrek

Happy hunting!  Smile
DAY THREE of the MARCH MADNESS Sale!  All my Particle Emitter Packs are marked DOWN 50%!!

As you can see above, I have listed each link for the various Packs here for your convenience!
And remember:  this is just for the Last Week Of March!  So hurry now while the Madness is still on!

And thank you to those that have taken advantage of the sale already!  Much appreciated!
DAY FOUR and HALF WAY through my MARCH MADNESS HALF-PRICE Sale!!!

(Is it really a March sale when it's just a week long?  hmm.  Guess it'll have to do as I can't go back in time... yet. Wink )

Just check out the post above for a list of all the Particle Emitter Packs on sale!  (And links to them all.)

May I recommend the WATER THEMED PACK?  It contains 9 different Particle Emitters all based around that wet stuff.  Splashes of Small, Medium and Large sizes, Streams of various sorts.  Drips.  All kinds of fun stuff (and probably my best seller, if you want to know.  I guess there's a need for water based things like these!)

At just 300 DAs (USD3), it's a bigger bargain than ever!

So please come on down to my (non-existent) store and check them out!  Smile

DAY FIVE of the ONE WEEK, MARCH MADNESS, HALF OFF SALE!  (what a mouthful...)

All my Legacy Particle Emitter Packs are on sale at 50% reduction!  Crazy, right?!

I'd also like to mention, for those that don't know, that almost all my "emitter props" (as I call them) actually consist of several individual particle emitters, working in tandem to produce the desired effect.  And that almost all have an AML script embedded in the (dummy) prop to activate and de-activate them.  The end result is that the user only needs to plop the prop down where they want it, then right click it, and select Perform to access the controls that activate them!  Simple!

Anyway, enough prattling on about stuff you probably already know.

You can refer to the posts above for the entire list of Packs available, or just use this link to see all my products (and filter down to "Packs" as animagic suggested).

Cheers and Thanks!

BiggsTrek - A day or two ago you asked me if Popcorn particles could be lit from external sources (legacy cannot), and I replied that I didn't know.  After several more passes through the manual, studying some examples, and experimenting, I can answer YES.  It has a new blend mode called Alpha Blend that lets you do it.  And you need to use just one Emitter resource, called Emitter/Alpha_Blend_1.  The big difference is that Legacy particles require (it appears) separate files for the texture map and the alpha channel, while with Popcorn you combine them into a single PNG file with the alpha channel embedded in the same file as the texture map (called Base color).  It's much easier than I thought it would be.  Today I created a snowstorm at least as good as the one I created earlier in Legacy based on your example.  It's more tedious than with Legacy because there are a ton more parameters to set, but many of them are identical to those in Legacy, and the ones that aren't are pretty clear.

I think a lot of my reluctance to advance to Popcorn, and perhaps yours as well, is that the manual is written in a weird way.  Instead of just flowing forward as a single file it's multiple layers of links to other sections of the manual.  So you can quickly sink in quicksand several layers deep and lose track of where you are unless you are really methodical in keeping track of your progress.  Also, the parameter set is overwhelming, but that's to a large degree due to the fact that everything is visible, whether it's relevant or not.  There are entire families of emitter things that are meaningful in only one particular display mode, yet they appear regardless of which mode you are in.  In a more perfect world, when you select some option or check/uncheck some box, the only parameters visible would be those relevant to your situation.  Once you accept that and understand what's relevant when, it becomes a LOT easier.  So take courage and give it a try.
Tim
Thanks for the update, Timothy.  I really appreciate it!  It does sounds like a totally different world of particle emitters than I'm used to, that's for sure.  But to be fair, my reluctance to move onto Popcornfx is more of a technical/financial one (which I'm trying to rectify), though I do admit that, yes, the prospect of delving into a new world of vastly more complex parameters does play a part.  However, I will one day take that step and I can get lost, dazed and confused in the manual along with the rest of you!  Smile

Happy snow plowing!  Smile
DAY SIX of the seven day sales event that I call my MARCH MADNESS HALF OFF SALE!

(Don't worry, it's almost over...)

Each Six-Pack has, surprisingly, SIX Particle Emitter Props!  And each typically comes with multiple customized particle emitters that work together to make these (hopefully) unique and useful effects.

The other Packs are THEME Based:  WATER, SAND, TREK STARS and the ever fun TRANSPORTER BEAMS.

Let's take a closer look at the TRANSPORTER BEAM Pack, shall we?!  It contains no less than TEN Particle Emitter props!  All are based on the beloved Star Trek show (TV and Movies.)  I've tried to reproduce the various Transporter Beam effects used throughout the franchise, including the original series, several movies, TNG, Voyager and more.  Even the reboot!  (And they are probably my most favourite effect to create.)  And of course, each has a "Beam Me Up!" Perform command built in.

Oh, and as a bonus, I made a Q transporter effect as well.  Not available separately (sneaky, aren't I?  Just like Q!)

So please go and check them out and take advantage of this ridiculous bargain sale!  (Tell your wife, husband, partner, dog or cat it was a too crazy to pass up...)

I took advantage of the offer and got them all.w00t Although not as fancy as the Popcorn Effects, they can still be quite useful!
By wires - 2 Years Ago
I got a few that I know I can find a use for in the future. SmileCool
I got a bunch of them for an 'alternative' purpose.  Now that I am becoming more adept at using Popcorn, I'm studying these Legacy systems that have been expertly designed by Biggstrek.  He really is a great artist with them, and I'm learning a lot from studying how he does things.  Once I see how he creates an effect in Legacy, I'm increasingly able to duplicate the effect in Popcorn, and have the advantage of being able to modify parameters on the fly.  So these packs are worth the cost based on their educational value alone!  As in much of life, the best way to learn how to do something well is to study how a master does it.
animagic (3/30/2022)
I took advantage of the offer and got them all.w00t Although not as fancy as the Popcorn Effects, they can still be quite useful!

And I could not be more appreciative!  I sure hope they are useful to you!

wires (3/31/2022)
I got a few that I know I can find a use for in the future. SmileCool

That's great, and I thank you as well!
TimothyMasters (3/31/2022)
I got a bunch of them for an 'alternative' purpose.  Now that I am becoming more adept at using Popcorn, I'm studying these Legacy systems that have been expertly designed by Biggstrek.  He really is a great artist with them, and I'm learning a lot from studying how he does things.  Once I see how he creates an effect in Legacy, I'm increasingly able to duplicate the effect in Popcorn, and have the advantage of being able to modify parameters on the fly.  So these packs are worth the cost based on their educational value alone!  As in much of life, the best way to learn how to do something well is to study how a master does it.

That's very kind of you, Tim!  Thank you!
By wires - 2 Years Ago
I was somewhat surprised to find that the majority of the particles are scattered throughout the root of the props folder, and not in dedicated folders. Not a killer issue, but it does make finding them a little difficult.
wires (3/31/2022)
I was somewhat surprised to find that the majority of the particles are scattered throughout the root of the props folder, and not in dedicated folders. Not a killer issue, but it does make finding them a little difficult.

hmm, ok.  I've toyed with the idea of assigning a specific named directory for them, but didn't go forward with it (didn't realize it could be an issue) - but I may go back and change that in the future.

Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT:  I went crazy and updated all the Emitter Props to download to a specific directory (sorry I didn't do this earlier, wires!)  They should all now go to \Props\BiggsTrek Emitter Props\
DAY SEVEN of my MARCH MADNESS HALF OFF SALE!

You know what that means...?

It's the LAST DAY of the WEEK, the LAST DAY of the MONTH and the LAST DAY OF THE SALE!

(I can hear you all cheering from here... lol)

So anyway, I won't say too much this post other than reiterate it's the end of the sale, and your last chance to grab a 50% bargain.  And who doesn't love a bargain?!

I will tack on a little THANK YOU to those that have grabbed a Pack or two (or more!) and say that it all helps.  My goal with this sale was to have enough DA points to buy my upgrade to iClone 7 (yeah, I know I'm waaaay late) bundled with the upgrade to iClone 8 when it comes out (and CC as well!)  I'm close, but not quite there yet.  But very, very close...  So again, THANK YOU!

Cheers and happy film making!

I'm back!  And with a FREEBIE no less!

I've gone back (again) to my Transporter series and tried (vaguely) to reproduce the Lower Decks version of the Transporter Beam.  Didn't really do it justice, but it did come out good enough for a freebie.  Plus it's a bit trickier than usual (technically for me, anyway.)

Anyway, that's in the description if you want to read about it, so without further ado ...

Here it is... the Transporter Beam (V10) Particle Emitter Prop!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e8417fd-b393-4497-8c5a-1ed2.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2aca2674-1f04-4269-8985-ff8a.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/transporter-10-emitter
Hey again all,

I've created another TransMatter Particle Emitter Effect.  This is version 4!  It's more of a fantasy genre effect, this time.

Like my last one, I've utilized animated props as well as Legacy Particle Emitters, combining commands into a single script.

Anyway, check out the pictures!  I think it's pretty cool.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/21991161-5d15-4dbc-9a7d-c3b2.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/transmatter-v4-emitter

Enjoy!
Oh, I forgot to tell you... I made another one!

This is TransMatter v5!

I went digital!  Sort of.  Blocks that trail up the person being Transmatted.  That's digital, right?  Smile

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC1f941c23820288401/JIC1f941c23820288401_fbcd5d90-0b29-4d0c-ac52-5387a4a32020_.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/transmatter-v5-emitter

I like this one.  Wanted to do something like this for a while.  Now I have!  Yay me!  Smile
By Peter Blood - 2 Years Ago
Hiya Biggs
Excellent, as usual Biggs. I've come to expect all of your work is excellent.

These are all very cool. I 'particularly' like the last one.
I think I made an emitter pun there. Whistling  

Cool pete
Peter Blood (4/12/2022)
Hiya Biggs
Excellent, as usual Biggs. I've come to expect all of your work is excellent.

These are all very cool. I 'particularly' like the last one.
I think I made an emitter pun there. Whistling  

Cool pete

Thanks Pete!  I agree, it's one I've wanted to do for a while (did I say that already?  Oh, I did!) and it came out pretty good.  I've tried to fiddle with it a bit (making it rotate around the "transmatee") but I think it works best as is.

(Note: no puns were harmed during the posting of this message...)

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC1f941c23820288401/JIC1f941c23820288401_b97f7fb6-26ac-414a-bd59-519e952612fc_.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/transmatter-v5-emitter
Hey again Ladies and Gentlemen!

I thought I'd delve back into my archive-of-content-I-created-that-wasn't-up-to-scratch-for-release file and do something with it.  And so I did.

Let me introduce the Magical Missile (x3) Legacy Particle Emitter Prop!

(The "x3" just means it has three emitters built into one:  a short range missile, a mid range and a longer range - which is the main change I did to make this worthy of release.)

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/magical-missile-x3-emitter

Here's an example of an ancient Evil character doing some practice shots from the back of a spaceship.  I think:

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC66d3ac0420f877204/JIC66d3ac0420f877204_c3658f33-7a99-4003-a732-96b0f3968b42_.gif

Enjoy!  (And just remember:  it's cheap at just 75DAs!)

Hey Everyone!

I've finally done it!  Yes, I made a Blood Pack!  (yeah, ok, I know, no-one really cares, but a man's gotta hype, ya know?!)

Anyway, here it is!

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC4928dd3cffa72a302/JIC4928dd3cffa72a302_b8e76d2e-88c9-4d84-969c-0b770544f508_.jpg

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/blood-pack

So here's what's in it!
  • Blood Drip (Slow) Emitter
  • Blood Explosion Emitter
  • Blood Pool
  • * Blood Pool - v2
  • Blood Spurt Emitter
  • * Bloody Rain Emitter
  • * Bloody Splash Emitter
  • Bloody Wall Splatter Emitter
  • Pour Red (SML) Emitter
* - these are new and exclusive to the Pack.  Everything else was already released individually.

Hope these can come in handy when you next want to chop some heads off... (in a movie, of course.)

Enjoy!
Well, I finally took the plunge and upgraded to iClone 7.  So for at least a month ('til IC8 arrives), I'll be up to date!  lol

The reason I post this here is because it means I'll probably not be releasing any more Particle Emitter Props in the near future.  There's a lot to learn in this new software (I had no real idea how much more advanced IC7 is over IC6.  Quite impressive, Reallusion!) so I likely won't have the time.

btw, I haven't bought Popcornfx yet, but when I can afford that, I'll grab it.  (Pretty keen on getting it...)

Oh, and thank you to everyone that bought my Marketplace items.  I really do appreciate it!  I couldn't have afforded iClone 7 (and 8) without your generosity!  THANKS!

(For the record, my prices did not increase with this recent change to the licenses.  Still cheap, I think!)
By thebiz.movies - 2 Years Ago
Congrats! 
@BiggsTrek: I just purchased your latest particle offerings so the proceeds of that can go to your PopcornFX fund.Tongue
animagic (5/1/2022)
@BiggsTrek: I just purchased your latest particle offerings so the proceeds of that can go to your PopcornFX fund.Tongue

lol, thank you!  Smile

And thank you too, Biz.

Howdy All!

Well today I finally took the (next) plunge and bought PopcornFX for IC8.  Gotta admit, they sure are pretty!   But dang, the shear amount of sliders, etc is overwhelming.  It's going to take a while to wrap my head around it all.

Still, this looks like fun.  Smile

ciao for now!
BiggsTrek (6/20/2022)
Howdy All!

Well today I finally took the (next) plunge and bought PopcornFX for IC8.  Gotta admit, they sure are pretty!   But dang, the shear amount of sliders, etc is overwhelming.  It's going to take a while to wrap my head around it all.

ciao for now!

You'll figure it out...Unsure I'm looking forward to what you come up with. We'll have you and Marc Takerkart as providers!
animagic (6/20/2022)
BiggsTrek (6/20/2022)
Howdy All!

ciao for now!

You'll figure it out...Unsure I'm looking forward to what you come up with. We'll have you and Marc Takerkart as providers!

Thanks!  Right now I'm diligently watching all the Reallusion tutorials and it's already becoming clearer to me.  Indeed, much of what I knew from Legacy particles still applies to these fancy new ones (only with a whole lot more power and features!)  It's fun!
By BiggsTrek - Last Year
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

OK, I'm back.  I recently had a request to alter one of my Legacy Particle Emitters, and in the process of doing that I had the urge to make a couple of new ones as well.  Se here they all are!

The modified one is the Freebie Coin Wall (Silver Only) Emitter.  No gold in this one! (as requested.)

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC9e2d3acd06e7dfc09/JIC9e2d3acd06e7dfc09_20230116005550_Thumb.jpg
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/coin-wall-silver-emitter

Next is a Cartoon Inspired one:  Cartoon Smoke (Small) Emitter:

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC78699a079e35e2bd4/JIC78699a079e35e2bd4_T.jpg
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/cartoon-smoke-small-emitter

Last follows the previous one, this being a Cartoon Flame (Small) Emitter:

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC4ee9c7c6e6d12c057/JIC4ee9c7c6e6d12c057_T.jpg
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/cartoon-flame-small-emitter

Hope you enjoy!

By TimothyMasters - Last Year
These  look great, and your price sure is right, so I bought the cartoon fire and smoke.  I haven't tried them yet, but I look forward to them.
Tim
By BiggsTrek - Last Year
TimothyMasters (1/18/2023)
These  look great, and your price sure is right, so I bought the cartoon fire and smoke.  I haven't tried them yet, but I look forward to them.
Tim

Thanks Tim!  Hope they work out for you.

I intend to do a few more cartoon-related emitters in the coming days/weeks (depending on my free time and attention span)
so stay tuned.  And if you (or anyone else) have any ideas please let me know and I'll see what I can come up with!
By BiggsTrek - Last Year
Hey again,

As promised (threatened?), I've made another Cartoon-like Legacy Particle Emitter:

CARTOON STARS!

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC116bcac1c312c25e8/JIC116bcac1c312c25e8_T.jpg

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/cartoon-stars-emitter

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC116bcac1c312c25e8/JIC116bcac1c312c25e8_9e1221a8-976d-432b-9536-c1414280db5b_.png

(Stay tuned for another Pack, coming up next!)
By BiggsTrek - Last Year
Here's my latest Six-Pack of Legacy Particle Emitters!

Particle Emitter Six Pack (M)
https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JICbf8cdbc2e86dc38a7/JICbf8cdbc2e86dc38a7_20230120204759_Thumb.jpg
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/particle-emitter-six-pack-m

This pack includes these (previously released) Legacy Particle Emitters:

• TransMatter v4
  • TransMatter v5
  • Magical Missile (x3)
  • Cartoon Smoke (small)
  • Cartoon Flame (small)
  • Cartoon Stars
Enjoy!
By BiggsTrek - Last Year
Hey All,

Recently I released two new Transporter Beam effects, based on two of the new Star Trek series (Picard and Strange New Worlds).  And one's a freebie!

These are, of course, Legacy Emitter Props (particle emitters attached to dummy props with convenient AML scripts embedded to activate the effects via Perform commands.)

A)

B)

By BiggsTrek - Last Year
Hey all,

This might be a sad day for some of you (or maybe just me) as I tried using the Reallusion Content Uploader and discovered that it has been disabled.  I've always used it to upload my content (these particle emitter props) so changing to the new method is probably going to be difficult, if not impossible, as I have always attempted to keep them iClone 5+ compatible (which may or may not be worthwhile, depending on the people downloading them.  Always figured there were some people out there that haven't upgraded but still want content.)

The only way forward is to use iClone 8 (or iClone 7) to upload, and I'm guessing it will make the products only compatible with IC 8 (or IC7) - I really don't know as I haven't tried it yet (haven't made anything to test with.  Guess I will later today just out of curiosity.)  And, well, I hate being FORCED to use that method as frankly, I hate the IC 8/7 "Smart Gallery."  It's clunky, inconsistent and generally difficult to use (imo.)

So anyway, that's all I wanted to say.  Not happy about that, but what can you do?  Their rules, their game, as they say.

By BiggsTrek - Last Year
As a test of the "new" system that I am forced to adopt, here's a quickly made Legacy Particle Emitter Prop:

SMALL EXPLOSION 3 EMITTER!

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC492ddb0bfbfdbadd9/JIC492ddb0bfbfdbadd9_fd08448d-e810-49f0-af55-91c5f1e353ad_.jpg

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/small-explosion-3-emitter

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC492ddb0bfbfdbadd9/JIC492ddb0bfbfdbadd9_f69f1fe5-5c01-4a89-b21b-548f4ad72d6c_.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/small-explosion-3-emitter

It's labelled as iClone 8.3+ compatible, but was actually made in iClone 5.51, so it might still work in earlier versions if you copy it manually (maybe not...)  I'd test it, but I still can't figure out how to download my own stuff!  Frustratingly restrictive system they've created, but them's the breaks.

Enjoy!
By BiggsTrek - 3 Weeks Ago
Hey Hey!  High time I posted another update.  I recently made up a few new Legacy Particle Emitter Props and stuck them and a few others into my latest Particle Emitter Six Pack (N)!

Particle Emitter Six Pack (N)

https://dafiles-dl.reallusion.com/Upload/JIC2db4aeefa53419934/JIC2db4aeefa53419934_20240402145845_Thumb.jpg

Contains:

Ground Leaves V2

(All available separately if you prefer, but the pack is a tiny bit cheaper.)
By BiggsTrek - 2 Weeks Ago
And another!  This is one more TransMatter Beam Legacy Particle Emitter Prop (that's a mouthful, sorry.)  Now up to variation 6!

TransMatter v6 Emitter

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0af9e365-fa8e-4173-b01b-b2d8.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c875eb26-b2de-4f1b-a724-a742.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/transmatter-v6-emitter

Remember, all my stuff is pretty darn cheap (75 DAs normally), and typically easy to use (many have AML scripts actuated by right-click Perform options.  Simple!)

Enjoy!
By BiggsTrek - 2 Weeks Ago
And now for something FREE!  Yay!!!

TransMatter Emitter v7 (yes, it's a freebie...)

It got kind of Matrixy (not a word.)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6fb2adac-e0a6-4aa1-be8a-3160.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/64a22b5b-d13c-4ab2-a8c3-e845.gif

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/transmatter-v7-emitter

Enjoy!