Battlecontest 2014

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic192660.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By vlado - 10 Years Ago
I have finally made it. For the contest, I have made a kung fu animation. I hope you enjoy it.BigGrin

By txon - 10 Years Ago
very good... this fantastically done
By Postfrosch - 10 Years Ago
Kung Fu is good
Bruce Lee and Quay Chang Kane send the best Greets BigGrin

Greets
Werner
By justaviking - 10 Years Ago
I liked your "quick cuts" editing style.  It worked well for that type of fight.
By BiggsTrek - 10 Years Ago
Extremely well done! I haven't seen too many kung fu fights in iClone, but this was definitely the best of them!

I particularly enjoyed that the characters seemed to be fighting each other, rather than 2 characters having two separate fights side by side, as often occurs in iClone productions (guilty of that myself!) It was very well choreographed.

Well done!
By AndrePeisker - 10 Years Ago
Hi Vlado , nice Fight Action.
By Walt_R - 10 Years Ago
Excellent interaction of characters in the fight (actually looked like they were fighting). Great camera work and use of lighting. Matrix and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon came to mind as I watched. Well done.
By vlado - 10 Years Ago
I want to thank you for the kind comments. For me it was a challenge to create new fight scenes they are not I clone animation typical., Here i was spent the most time.Wink
By DADA_universe - 10 Years Ago
I love it...great job.
By mark - 10 Years Ago
Great job! Really liked that one!!!!BigGrinBigGrinBigGrin
By vlado - 10 Years Ago
Hi Marc and the other
thanks for the positive contributions, and look forward when the film is well received.Wink
By vlado - 10 Years Ago
wanted to say that there were many different Battle movies that are well made and look forward to the vote of the juryWink
By The Mythical Dragon - 10 Years Ago
good job on the choreography. Nicely done.

By 3DStory - 10 Years Ago
Really nice...love the quick action effects!

Well done!
By vlado - 10 Years Ago
iTHANK FOR all the positive comments and I hope we can repeat that in the future often.its fun to show his talent by so many Filmmakers.Wink
By thebiz.movies - 10 Years Ago
Very good motions and interesting camera work. Good job!