Why don't I have a 'Collect Clips' button on my timeline?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic187351.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By WingHeadAvengerMedia - 10 Years Ago
Hi, everyone. I'm a newby to iclone so I am hoping that I'm just overlooking something but if I am I don't know what it is. I have searched the internet, watched videos on Youtube and tried my best to figure out WHY I don't have a 'Collect Clips' button on my timeline. I have Iclone 5 and would like to save some of the movements that I have edited to use in later videos. Since I can't add the motions to my library without the 'Collect Clips' button I have no way of doing this. Can someone please explain to me why I might not have this?

Thank you.

By Cricky - 10 Years Ago
WingHeadAvengerMedia (5/22/2014)
Hi, everyone. I'm a newby to iclone so I am hoping that I'm just overlooking something but if I am I don't know what it is. I have searched the internet, watched videos on Youtube and tried my best to figure out WHY I don't have a 'Collect Clips' button on my timeline. I have Iclone 5 and would like to save some of the movements that I have edited to use in later videos. Since I can't add the motions to my library without the 'Collect Clips' button I have no way of doing this. Can someone please explain to me why I might not have this?

Thank you.

It could depend on the version you have. http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone_matrix.aspx
By Peter (RL) - 10 Years Ago
WingHeadAvengerMedia (5/22/2014)

Thank you.

As Cricky mentioned, if you have iClone5 Standard then you won't have the "Collect Clip" function, but if you have the Pro version then you will have it.