Bending Objects

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic175870.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By W.VEEKE - 10 Years Ago
I-props, each with 13 bones inside. Every Object has many perform functions

By animagic - 10 Years Ago
Nice to see you back in full swing, Wil!

Would also be good to accompany the song "Bend Me, Shape Me..." w00t

By The Mythical Dragon - 10 Years Ago
I really need to learn how to rig things with bones.

By Tarampa Studios - 9 Years Ago
Wow, Wil! I *LOVE* These benders... I've been looking for something like this all year... but I really must apologise, because this is the first post I've ever tried to rate with a star using the new style of forums, so I clicked on the single star, and to my horror, this opened up a string of 5 stars to choose from, even though it had already taken my first click as a one-star rating... and now it won't let me change the rating to five stars... I'm Sooo, sooo, sorry!!!... It must be a glitch with the forum, or perhaps with firefox, but as soon as it's possible to change my accidental rating, I certainly will...

sincerest apologies again... but on the upside, I never would have found your post about benders, if I hadn't been using the new style of forums, and clicked on your page to follow you.

Are there four kits, or five? (... e.g. is this bending kit #3 in the series?)

And is there any chance you could make them available for sale through the other marketplace, please, because downloading four kits through this store will take nearly a whole day using the current style of downloader... sigh.