CrazyTalk 7.3 Now Available

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic166865.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Peter (RL) - 11 Years Ago
CrazyTalk 7.3 - Now Available

CrazyTalk 7.3 now makes it possible for your creations to be played anywhere! Not only can you export them to iOS devices, as before, but you can also directly publish them to popular social web sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and others. You may even take advantage of the embedded code to fit interactive talking avatars into your personal or corporate web design html. Meanwhile, the new batch of elaborate human eyes and teeth content combined with customizable motion strength adjustments will definitely help you enhance the realism of human photo avatars.

To find out all about the new features in 7.3 please go HERE.

To update please select Help > Check For Update in CrazyTalk. Alternatively you can Login to your Member Account and download the update by selecting Patch/Bonus in your list of Registered Products. The update can also be downloaded using LiveUpdate.

CrazyTalk7 Windows Version History

v7.3 (7.3.2215.1) released October 21st, 2013

• Enhanced: Content library content for improved human photo realism.
  • Enhanced: New library of human eyes including more natural templates for Caucasian and Asian eyes.
  • Enhanced: New library of human teeth, including more natural teeth shapes.
  • Added: Two real human actors, one male and one female for photo fitting references.
  • Added: Two idle animations, one male and one female for optimal human idle behaviors.
  • Added: Able to save custom idle animations for optimal web and iPhone viewing experience.
  • Added: Publish CrazyTalk projects to cloud and view them on web browsers and iOS devices.
  • Added: Share CrazyTalk projects to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogger, Tumblr, or paste URL quick sharing through email, message apps, and web pages.
  • Added: Paid product users can access the CrazyTalk Member Cloud for project management - rename, edit title, description, delete, and update projects.

v7.2 (7.2.1724.2) released June 7th, 2013

• Fixed: SSL Handshake failed while uploading project to cloud server.

v7.2 (7.2.1724.1) released June 3rd, 2013

• Added: Automatic Idle motion fill-in. (PRO)
  • Added: Version updates no longer affect installed content. (PRO / Standard)
  • Added: Lip-sync constraint over Auto Motion. (PRO / Standard)
  • Added: Ease-in 2 & Ease-out 2 animation curves. (PRO)
  • Added: Export to iDevices. (PRO / Standard)
  • Added: Double clicking on motion clip/auto motion/idle motion content will open respective Content Manger tab. (PRO / Standard)
  • Fixed: Previously while saving motion shoulder keys would disappear. (PRO)
  • Fixed: Breaking audio segments would generate a waveform tail in the first audio segment. (PRO)
  • Fixed: Blank motion would generate an extra right eye Key. (PRO / Standard)
  • Fixed: Initial Face Key Editor expressiveness was 0. Now it is 1. (PRO)

v7.12 (7.12.1303.2) released February 4th, 2013

• Fixed: Multi-audio, Auto Motion had no reaction in Body movement parts.
  • Fixed: Motion Clips created with the Face Puppet - after breaking had extra keys inside the Face track.

v7.11 (7.11.1214.1) released December 14th, 2012

• Fixed: MP4 codec activation Error.
  • Fixed: Crashes during mask editing due to modified image size.
By rfacko - 11 Years Ago
Peter:

I followed directions, downloaded the 7.3 but when I tried to install my Trend Mico program flashed "malicious software" and deleted the whole file.  Well perhaps it just hid it somewhere but I can't do a thing with Crazy Talk.  I tried to delete it completely and download the complete upgrade but it won't install because it insists I already have a working version of 7.0 on my computer.  Very frustrating.  Any suggestions??

Bob in Florida

By perriced - 11 Years Ago
Peter, not for Mac??? Haven't been able to find it anywhere? Oh well.
thanks, Dave
By Peter (RL) - 11 Years Ago
perriced (10/22/2013)
Peter, not for Mac??? Haven't been able to find it anywhere? Oh well.
thanks, Dave

CrazyTalk 7.3 Pro (Mac version) is available now from your Member Account under Patch/Bonus.

CrazyTalk 7 Std has not yet been updated in the Mac APP store and is still at 7.2. This should also receive the upgrade soon.

By sjonesdc - 9 Years Ago
raymondread3 (11/5/2015)
Greetings guys,

I am a newbie to animation but I want to make a short promo video featuring a monkey. Okay Crazytalk 7.3 will give me facial and lipsync but how can I make at least his arms move and wave? Do I have to buy iClone6 as well?

Some valuable advice from those in the know will be much appreciated

Take a look at CarzyTalk Animator Pro 2 - 2D animation  and iClone 6 Pro which is 3D animation.