Can't transform replaced head of comm folks, would appreciate help

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic165540.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Vinh - 11 Years Ago
Anybody else encountered this? So weird. It doesn't happen with the built in Rosenberg characters. I tried manually fitting as well as importing existing head. Same results.

I did notice that the replaced head of the common folk has no width or height. When I do try to transform it, the head just moves up or down. When trying to rotate, it reverts to original.

Any help will be appreciated.
By jlittle - 11 Years Ago
Not sure what your problem is but I have no problem doing what you described.

I would contact support with your problem.
Support

Jeff
By AverageJoe - 11 Years Ago
Is this happeneing in the character composer, or as part of the animation? if in the character composer, to rotate any body part and have it remain rotated is to have the Sprite Editor dialog window open. I'm not exactly sure why this is, but it is what it is.

If this is the mani stage, as part of the animation, I'm not sure. I haven't had this issue at all. Can you provide a screen shot of what you mean?
By Peter (RL) - 11 Years Ago
Vinh (9/29/2013)
Anybody else encountered this? So weird. It doesn't happen with the built in Rosenberg characters. I tried manually fitting as well as importing existing head. Same results.

I did notice that the replaced head of the common folk has no width or height. When I do try to transform it, the head just moves up or down. When trying to rotate, it reverts to original.

Any help will be appreciated.

There is an issue with the Common Folks 1 pack that prevents you resizing the head in Character Composer. You can do the following as a workaround.

1) Load a morph based character like Sally or Mr Rosenberg first.

2) Then load one of the Common Folks characters so it replaces Sally or Mr Rosenberg.

3) Finally save your Common Folks 1 character.

4) Now you should find that the newly saved version will work fully with the Transform settings

Hope this helps.